Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-10-2024, 12:20 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

Sometimes I forget

...that we have won 3 Super Bowls with Mahomes in the past few years.

I mean, holy ****ing shit, guys. Never thought we'd win one in my lifetime. And now this mother ****er has given us 3.
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-11-2024, 08:09 AM   #31
"You like to drink?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni View Post
Sounds like the current Bills replaced with Divisional round
At first it looked like a Shakespearean tragedy of football for Buffalo. They traded their potential ticket to a HoF QB in exchange for more picks and a starting corner. So they take a talented QB from a questionable college. And that looks like it works! They even get some regular season wins against the HoF QB!

But then the coordinator that seemed to get the maximum out of their QB gets hired elsewhere and then their QB starts to play like a Jackass. As in the TV show. "Hey I'm Josh Allen and this is Jackass," he says as he abandons the pocket on a scramble only to directly aim for contact with an outside linebacker for a gain of three yards.

BUT EVEN STILL it looked like that Buffalo had a good chance to slay the demon in their own castle... and then the kicker shanks a mid ranger hard right.

The fact there wasn't a massive spike in Erie County NY suicides says a lot about the apathy and/or mental fortitude of Bills fan.
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2024, 08:59 AM   #32
SNAP THE ****ING BALL!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamwallet View Post
I posted “trade him now, his value will never be higher.”, after his first season. Good thing I am not a NFL GM.
Dear god how do you have green rep???
kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-11-2024, 09:23 AM   #33
Starter

All I see is PATRIARCHY! Two millionaire men using their little sandwich-makers to settle a $1 "Trading Places" bet!
Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2024, 09:33 AM   #34
Has a particular set of skills

Moved to florida in 2010. Me and 2 other planet members found another 6 Chief fans to watch the games together. We are 2-14 watching on a TV that's 20 yards away from us with no sound. That was the bottom. It really really sucked. Fast forwad to our 3rd SB championship since the move. I now get to watch games with as many as we can cram into a place. Love living in this golden era of Chiefs football.

BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2024, 09:33 AM   #35
Has a particular set of skills

Moved to florida in 2010. Me and 2 other planet members found another 6 Chief fans to watch the games together. We are 2-14 watching on a TV that's 20 yards away from us with no sound. That was the bottom. It really really sucked. Fast forwad to our 3rd SB championship since the move. I now get to watch games with as many as we can cram into a place. Love living in this golden era of Chiefs football.

BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-11-2024, 10:19 AM   #36
error 404

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
Best part is for us old farts we endured so much shit, it feels even better.
This. I lost track of how many times I lied in bed in a fetal position after a horrific playoff loss in the last 50 years.
sd4chiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sd4chiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sd4chiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sd4chiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sd4chiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sd4chiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sd4chiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sd4chiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sd4chiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sd4chiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sd4chiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 04-11-2024, 10:38 AM   #37
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower View Post
At first it looked like a Shakespearean tragedy of football for Buffalo. They traded their potential ticket to a HoF QB in exchange for more picks and a starting corner. So they take a talented QB from a questionable college. And that looks like it works! They even get some regular season wins against the HoF QB!

But then the coordinator that seemed to get the maximum out of their QB gets hired elsewhere and then their QB starts to play like a Jackass. As in the TV show. "Hey I'm Josh Allen and this is Jackass," he says as he abandons the pocket on a scramble only to directly aim for contact with an outside linebacker for a gain of three yards.

BUT EVEN STILL it looked like that Buffalo had a good chance to slay the demon in their own castle... and then the kicker shanks a mid ranger hard right.

The fact there wasn't a massive spike in Erie County NY suicides says a lot about the apathy and/or mental fortitude of Bills fan.
Couple this with how wretched the Sabres are and you have to wonder if Buffalo is just fandom hell.
frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-11-2024, 01:46 PM   #38
On Hiatus

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post

If Jacksonville and Miami continue to underperform Arrowhead South may turn most of Florida Chiefs Red and Gold.
Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.
Old 04-11-2024, 01:50 PM   #39
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan View Post
We all know the Titans ones, but there was one against Cincy on third down where he was being chased backwards like 15 yards and chucked it off his back foot for a first down that I remember had me shitting my pants watching it live.

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2024, 01:59 PM   #40
Fish are scared of me

JIZZ EVERYWHERE!
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-11-2024, 02:01 PM   #41
YOU take YOUR seat

Chief Fan deserve this. Some of us been through decades of football purgatory
Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-11-2024, 05:22 PM   #42
SNAP THE ****ING BALL!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
My 8 year old son is the luckiest asshole in the world knowing nothing but the Mahomes era.
I actually kinda disagree. I mean, he's lucky he got here in time for sure, but he's also peaking EXTREMELY early. When he's in his 20's and has to experience typical NFL fandom, it's going to be a rude awakening.
kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-11-2024, 05:35 PM   #43
The pizza king of kansas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mosbonian View Post
I used to get that too...but then I made them listen to me tell stories of old Municipal Stadium and Len Dawson....then the long string of painful years we had to endure with crappy teams, crappy GM's, crappy draft pick QB's...

And told them every time they questioned if I was a bandwagon fan I would make them listen to me drone on....

Funny how it stopped
I tell people about meeting the chiefs in houston and trying to get Todd blackledge autograph but he was too tired. You know who gave me a autograph bill Kenny and the man Len Dawson. Plus telling people I had to hear go cowboys in high school and tried in vain to get them to say go chiefs.
big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-11-2024, 06:40 PM   #44
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by kysirsoze View Post
I actually kinda disagree. I mean, he's lucky he got here in time for sure, but he's also peaking EXTREMELY early. When he's in his 20's and has to experience typical NFL fandom, it's going to be a rude awakening.
Kinda this. As Patton once said (or at least George C. Scott), all glory is fleeting. Eventually this will all come to an end, and we'll likely go back into a decades-long endless slog of mediocrity. I think of my uncle, who was in his early 30s when the Chiefs won their first Super Bowl and died of old age before they won their second. If only he could have held on for a couple more years.

It's going to really suck going from Mahomes and Reid and Super Bowls all the time to being what we used to be. And eventually it's coming. I just hope it's later rather than sooner.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-12-2024, 08:15 AM   #45
To the Game

What's crazy to me is that when I search for "chiefs super bowl highlights" on YT I have to choose which one I want to watch.
DRU 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDRU 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDRU 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDRU 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDRU 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDRU 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDRU 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDRU 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDRU 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDRU 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDRU 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 04-12-2024, 08:21 AM   #46
Live free or die hard

I think Matt Cassel (Howdy Doodie) and Herm (Squirmin) were the low points in my 20 years of Chiefs fandom.

Sometimes it's darkest before the dawn.
Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.