Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-10-2024, 12:20 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

Sometimes I forget

...that we have won 3 Super Bowls with Mahomes in the past few years.

I mean, holy ****ing shit, guys. Never thought we'd win one in my lifetime. And now this mother ****er has given us 3.
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-10-2024, 12:21 PM   #2
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

Inspiration came from watching this video of Eli saying "Hey Mahomes, you have one more of these than me."

Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2024, 12:24 PM   #3
Starter

Mahomes is so good that he's got one of the Manning brothers bragging about a ****ing soccer team, because he was never close to Mahomes' level as a QB.
ThrobProng is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ThrobProng is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ThrobProng is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ThrobProng is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ThrobProng is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 3     Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2024, 12:34 PM   #4
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrobProng View Post
Mahomes is so good that he's got one of the Manning brothers bragging about a ****ing soccer team, because he was never close to Mahomes' level as a QB.
Pretty sure it's not that serious. LOL
Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2024, 12:39 PM   #5
Consuming CP souls

Ohhhhkay...
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-10-2024, 12:43 PM   #6
Thread I will end you.......

digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2024, 12:49 PM   #7
MVP

It’s insane, the last 6 years have been such a wild ride it’s been hard to even take it all in. I go watch highlights of the first Super Bowl win and it feels like decades ago.

I still remember watching Mahomes slice the Steelers to shreds early in his first year as a starter, and I really started to think we might have something special. That said, never in my wildest dreams did I expect Mahomes to literally transcend sports and become a cultural icon. Oh, did I mention our TE is probably the second biggest star in the league as well?

I mean, it’s just unreal.
Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 16 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2024, 12:58 PM   #8
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bl00dyBizkitz View Post
Pretty sure it's not that serious. LOL
I know Manning is just goofing around. LOL
ThrobProng is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ThrobProng is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ThrobProng is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ThrobProng is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ThrobProng is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2024, 01:02 PM   #9
Veteran

Patrick cut the Gordian Knot. The Chiefs spent 5 decades disappointing us with both early playoff exits and truly pathetic teams. When Patrick joined the team we were in the middle of another string of early exits. Patrick stepped in and the NFL will never be the same.
RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2024, 01:06 PM   #10
Starter

Two conference championship overtime losses away from 6 straight Super Bowls. Unfathomable.
Thumbs Up 9 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2024, 01:40 PM   #11
Starter

Is that a hof ring on Elias right hand? What ring is that?
bobhill is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.bobhill is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.bobhill is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.bobhill is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.bobhill is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.bobhill is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.bobhill is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 04-10-2024, 04:55 PM   #12
Politically Incorrect

Best part is for us old farts we endured so much shit, it feels even better.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 9 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2024, 05:42 PM   #13
In Search of a Life

4, 3 with Mahomes and he still has a 12-14 year window... Crazy good times.
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2024, 05:46 PM   #14
Andy Reid Supporter

My 8 year old son is the luckiest asshole in the world knowing nothing but the Mahomes era.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 13 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2024, 05:55 PM   #15
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief View Post
It’s insane, the last 6 years have been such a wild ride it’s been hard to even take it all in. I go watch highlights of the first Super Bowl win and it feels like decades ago.

I still remember watching Mahomes slice the Steelers to shreds early in his first year as a starter, and I really started to think we might have something special. That said, never in my wildest dreams did I expect Mahomes to literally transcend sports and become a cultural icon. Oh, did I mention our TE is probably the second biggest star in the league as well?

I mean, it’s just unreal.
I remember Chief Fans being worried that his voice would prevent him from stardom. I'm not kidding.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.