Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: Where would you like to move in the good old USA or Internationally
I would never move I live in paradise. (Where do you live) 13 20.31%
i would never move out of the USA but I could see myself living in? 12 18.75%
If the country has problems I would consider moving internationally. My points of interest are? 12 18.75%
I would love to live internationally at some point. My points of interest are? 27 42.19%
Voters: 64. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-31-2018, 05:03 PM   #2
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirk digler View Post
I really would like to move to Colorado but I hate winter and I think Missouri winter is bad enough.
Our winters in Denver are overrated. Cold weather isn't bad when there's low humidity, and the snow is often really light and fluffy.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-31-2018, 05:07 PM   #3
Please squeeze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
Our winters in Denver are overrated. Cold weather isn't bad when there's low humidity, and the snow is often really light and fluffy.
So not counting Denver where would you live in Colorado?
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-31-2018, 05:56 PM   #4
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
So not counting Denver where would you live in Colorado?
Taking costs into account, if I was banned from Denver (the city), I'd live in ...

Palisade (Nice little town with lavender crops and orchards that's near a wicked big mesa, and isn't in the mountains with the major snow)

Frisco (Little mountain town near the Continental Divide. It's very high which means snow, but it's pleasant and you can climb 1,000 feet or so inside town if you want exercise)

Salida (Little town in the high valley that shouldn't be anything special, but it's got a great art and culture feel. It's getting to be Denver-area expensive, but it's nice.)

Golden (It's in the metro area, but it's got a small-town feel with lots of amenities.)

Fort Collins (It's a bigger city, but it's a college town with a nice feel.)

Fort Morgan (It's a small farming town on the eastern plains, so it's cheap and it's convenient to stuff in Denver, plus it's big enough to have some services.)

There are lots of nice resort towns, of which Vail is my favorite. But the prices are stratospheric and I don't want to pay $1,500,000 for a 1-BR condo.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-31-2018, 07:29 PM   #5
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
Taking costs into account, if I was banned from Denver (the city), I'd live in ...

Palisade (Nice little town with lavender crops and orchards that's near a wicked big mesa, and isn't in the mountains with the major snow)

Frisco (Little mountain town near the Continental Divide. It's very high which means snow, but it's pleasant and you can climb 1,000 feet or so inside town if you want exercise)

Salida (Little town in the high valley that shouldn't be anything special, but it's got a great art and culture feel. It's getting to be Denver-area expensive, but it's nice.)

Golden (It's in the metro area, but it's got a small-town feel with lots of amenities.)

Fort Collins (It's a bigger city, but it's a college town with a nice feel.)

Fort Morgan (It's a small farming town on the eastern plains, so it's cheap and it's convenient to stuff in Denver, plus it's big enough to have some services.)

There are lots of nice resort towns, of which Vail is my favorite. But the prices are stratospheric and I don't want to pay $1,500,000 for a 1-BR condo.

You don't mind bumper to bumper traffic all day, do you?
Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2018, 07:34 PM   #6
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randallflagg View Post
You don't mind bumper to bumper traffic all day, do you?
I actually debated whether to include Fort Collins, but at the end of the day I want to live in a place where I can go to restaurants and grocery stores and stuff, and where there's a college so I can have a place to hang out. Fort Collins fits that bill.
Old 08-01-2018, 04:19 PM   #7
World's Best Boss

Quote:
I really would like to move to Colorado but I hate winter and I think Missouri winter is bad enough.
3 years in, I prefer the winters on the Colorado front range to Central Kansas'. The snow usually all melts the following afternoon in Southern Colorado. There hasn't been a single instance of black ice since I've been here.

The biggest thing to adjust to has been hail season (Late July-August)

Last edited by Chiefspants; 08-04-2018 at 03:16 PM..
Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-10-2020, 07:22 AM   #8
Veteran

Quote:
The winters in MO are worse. Spent the first 19 years of my life in northwest Mo and the last 25 in CO. MO's weather is worse all the way around. Hottest temp ever recorded in Denver, 105. Average about 2 days per year over 100. Winter you get snow in some places but it melts off, unlike MO where it falls in December and stays until April.
tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.