Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-27-2016, 11:23 AM  
Kind of a mod

Investing megathread extravaganza

A place to talk about investing stuff.

Last edited by DaFace; 02-19-2021 at 06:35 PM..
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-08-2020, 08:38 AM   #5221
I'll be back.

I wonder if the term "NKLA Millionaire" will be a thing one day.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-08-2020, 08:46 AM   #5222
doob02

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post

I sure hope so!!
Doob02 is not part of the Right 53.Doob02 is not part of the Right 53.Doob02 is not part of the Right 53.Doob02 is not part of the Right 53.Doob02 is not part of the Right 53.Doob02 is not part of the Right 53.Doob02 is not part of the Right 53.Doob02 is not part of the Right 53.Doob02 is not part of the Right 53.Doob02 is not part of the Right 53.Doob02 is not part of the Right 53.
Old 06-08-2020, 11:28 AM   #5223
I'll be back.

This is obscene. I should be investigated.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-08-2020, 11:31 AM   #5224
MVP

All my stocks are green today except IBIO.....however IBIO is still much higher than my purchase price. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.
Old 06-08-2020, 11:58 AM   #5225
MVP

I'm just going to go ahead and move my birthday to March 18th.
ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 06-08-2020, 12:44 PM   #5226
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
That sob is up 63% today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

32 million shares traded

SO FAR!
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-08-2020, 12:54 PM   #5227
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin View Post
That sob is up 63% today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

32 million shares traded

SO FAR!

It's going to hit a hundo after hours if there's no dump.

AMERICA **** YEAH
Old 06-08-2020, 12:55 PM   #5228
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Oil stocks are about to run.

Hope you bought CDEV.
It's only up 40% today.

You suck!
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-08-2020, 01:10 PM   #5229
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strongside View Post
If you're looking for an early in on a potentially huge mover over the coming weeks and months, look into VTIQ.

Announced they are acquiring / merging with NIKOLA, who produces on-road hydro-powered vehicles and have more than $10 billion in pre orders for their new zero emissions semi truck.

They also just announced a consumer line, including a new pickup truck called the Badger that runs 600 miles on a full tank. This thing is ****ing impressive.

Many are predicting that this stock may see $30 next week, and might even be like getting in on Tesla early...I hate saying that because I sound like a banner ad.

That said, I bought nearly 400 shares this morning at an average price of $13.69 and have already seen gains over $700.

It's currently trading at $15.40 and volume is steadily increasing. I'm expecting a good gap up tomorrow morning.

This stock is exciting because it's clean tech going public with huge funding and good news to back it.

Truck is badass to boot.
As far as I'm concerned Strongside has free room and board and eats for free when he's in KC.
Old 06-08-2020, 02:00 PM   #5230
Mod Team

NKLA. Dude, I’m not sure how far to ride this. This feels like a pure speculation run.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-08-2020, 02:02 PM   #5231
I'll be back.

Old 06-08-2020, 02:04 PM   #5232
Mod Team

Quote:
Watching today was insane. I’ve never seen something like it going back to last week.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-08-2020, 02:04 PM   #5233
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
NKLA. Dude, I’m not sure how far to ride this. This feels like a pure speculation run.
Research the company.

I'm giving Uncle Sam as few of these dollars as possible.

NKLA is going to buy me a house.
Old 06-08-2020, 02:07 PM   #5234
Mod Team

Quote:
Research the company.

I'm giving Uncle Sam as few of these dollars as possible.

NKLA is going to buy me a house.
Feels similar to Tesla. Takes forever to generate profit, stock wildly over valued.

Still allows investors to make money but must know when to get out....
Old 06-08-2020, 02:09 PM   #5235
Mod Team

I may just set a stop loss at $70 for now. I’d lock in 100% profit at that number and could always buy back in if it went lower and showed support.