Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-27-2016, 11:23 AM  
Kind of a mod

Investing megathread extravaganza

A place to talk about investing stuff.

Last edited by DaFace; 02-19-2021 at 06:35 PM..
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-28-2020, 10:01 AM   #3571
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
There is no ****ing way I hold this one second after 4 PM

Oh come on. Live to swing those huge rich balls around next week like you own this place.
ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 02-28-2020, 10:01 AM   #3572
I'll be back.

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-28-2020, 10:02 AM   #3573
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghak99 View Post

Oh come on. Live to swing those huge rich balls around next week like you own this place.
After the absolute raping I took on IQ, making that money back and maybe a little bonus (or a big one) in one day is fine by me.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-28-2020, 10:06 AM   #3574
I'll be back.

THANK YOU CHINAAAAAAAAAAA

Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2020, 10:08 AM   #3575
"You like to drink?"

The autists at WSB had no ****ing clue about IBIO.
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-28-2020, 10:08 AM   #3576
Mahomes or GTFO

Mother of GOD.

Not gonna lie, I offloaded 1/4 shares at $3.30.

Might go to an island in the Caribbean until CV blows over.
Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-28-2020, 10:09 AM   #3577
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strongside View Post
Mother of GOD.

Not gonna lie, I offloaded 1/4 shares at $3.30.

Might go to an island in the Caribbean until CV blows over.
YOU FOOL

I'M HOLDING IT ALL UNTIL 3:45
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2020, 10:12 AM   #3578
Mahomes or GTFO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
YOU FOOL

I'M HOLDING IT ALL UNTIL 3:45
Big dip, time to ADD!
Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-28-2020, 10:13 AM   #3579
Mahomes or GTFO

Here's a fun stat:

IBIO gapped up to $35 from $1 over the weekend once in 2014 during the Ebola scare.

That would retire people.
Old 02-28-2020, 10:16 AM   #3580
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strongside View Post
Here's a fun stat:

IBIO gapped up to $35 from $1 over the weekend once in 2014 during the Ebola scare.

That would retire people.
See this, huge rich brass balls no Hammock could hold! Let it ride!
ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 02-28-2020, 10:18 AM   #3581
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghak99 View Post
See this, huge rich brass balls no Hammock could hold! Let it ride!
No ****ing way.

I'm going to take my gains and drop it in a nice safe ETF tomorrow and then buy a house next year.
Old 02-28-2020, 10:18 AM   #3582
Supporter

LOL. Excellent work Strongside.

Yo. Can I get a loan
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-28-2020, 10:19 AM   #3583
Politically Incorrect

This thread is turning into a Pump and Dump forum
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-28-2020, 10:19 AM   #3584
I'll be back.

dis doo made 10x his money in the last two days

where was my PM when this was 0.3 bud?
Old 02-28-2020, 10:20 AM   #3585
"You like to drink?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
This thread is turning into a Pump and Dump forum
Which you'd know all about since that's what you watched happen to your mother for the first two decades of your life.
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.