Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-26-2024, 01:28 PM  
I'll be back.

Olympics to feature AI Al Michaels

Awesome. Hopefully the other sports follow.

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-26-2024, 01:30 PM   #2
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

I wonder how much he gets paid for that
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2024, 01:32 PM   #3
Veteran

Someday, maybe we'll each be able to select the commentators for NFL games, like changing out the voices for a virtual assistant.
ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2024, 01:32 PM   #4
In Search of a Life

Literally no one wants this except executives who hate having to pay for talent.
suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 7 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2024, 01:35 PM   #5
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Look at the little monkey go!
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-26-2024, 01:38 PM   #6
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrobProng View Post
Someday, maybe we'll each be able to select the commentators for NFL games, like changing out the voices for a virtual assistant.
Thats... a really damn good idea. Probably the only way I'd be down for AI commentating.
kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 06-26-2024, 01:44 PM   #7
Needs more middle fingers

That moment when you learn they don't want to employ you, they just want to employ a simulation of you.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-26-2024, 01:45 PM   #8
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
I want Mike Tyson and Dolph Lundgren
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-26-2024, 01:47 PM   #9
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToxSocks View Post
That moment when you learn they don't want to employ you, they just want to employ a simulation of you.
20 years old

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-26-2024, 01:51 PM   #10
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Pat Summerall and John Madden will do every single one of my games
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2024, 01:54 PM   #11
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptlyon View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
Pat Summerall and John Madden will do every single one of my games
Hell yeah, now we're talking. I'd give Samuel L. Jackson and Sean Connery a try.
ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 06-26-2024, 01:59 PM   #12
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptlyon View Post

*high pitched voice* Yeah, tho Pathrick Mahometh ith having a tough game. He took a big hit there. Leth all hope heth okay.

*deep monotone voice* If he dies, he dies.
Old 06-26-2024, 02:00 PM   #13
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Hell yeah, now we're talking. I'd give Samuel L. Jackson and Sean Connery a try.

TOUCHDOWNS MOTHER****ER! DO YOU THROW THEM? THERE ARE TOO MANY MOTHER****ING FREE RUSHERS ON THIS MOTHER****ING DEFENSIVE FRONT!
Old 06-26-2024, 02:03 PM   #14
Starter

Quote:
You could go in the complete opposite direction...

Pee-Wee Herman and Jim Varney.
kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 06-26-2024, 02:04 PM   #15
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post

TOUCHDOWNS MOTHER****ER! DO YOU THROW THEM? THERE ARE TOO MANY MOTHER****ING FREE RUSHERS ON THIS MOTHER****ING DEFENSIVE FRONT!
During the Super Bowl when SF has the ball:

"Say spatial awareness one more goddamn time! I dare you, I DOUBLE DARE YOU MUTHA****A!"