Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-12-2023, 10:52 AM  
I'll be back.

TAY-TAY AND TRAVIS ARE DATING

MAKE. BABIES. WIN. TROPHIES.

Quote:
Nearly two months after Travis Kelce tried to give Taylor Swift his number, a source tells The Messenger that the duo has indeed linked up.

"Taylor and Travis have been quietly hanging out," the source said. "She saw him when she was in NYC a few weeks ago."

The Messenger has reached out to reps for Swift and Kelce for comment.

In July, Kelce tried — and failed — to pass his phone number to Swift ahead of a stop on the singer's record-breaking Eras Tour.

During an episode of the New Heights podcast with his brother, Jason Kelce, the Kansas City Chiefs tight end said he made a bracelet for the show with the digits of his phone number on the beads.

The two-time Super Bowl champ wanted to gift the homemade jewelry to the pop star ahead of her Kansas City show at Arrowhead Stadium in July, but unfortunately for him, Swift didn't take the bait.

"I was disappointed that she doesn't talk before or after her shows because she has to save her voice for the 44 songs that she sings, so I was a little butthurt I didn't get to hand her one of the bracelets I made for her," Kelce explained on the podcast.

As his brother laughed, Kelce added, "She doesn't meet anybody — or at least she didn't want to meet me, so I took it personal, but it was an unbelievable show."

The pairing comes after Swift and Matty Healy's whirlwind romance came to an end in June after weeks of dating.

"It was a whirlwind romance but Taylor and Matty are now not together. Taylor broke it off with him, and it happened fast," a source told The Messenger at the time. "They had a lot of fun together, and it moved really quickly, but ultimately Taylor wanted to move on and be single."

Swift was linked to Healy in May after she and longtime boyfriend Joe Alwyn broke up in April. The 12-time Grammy winner is releasing 1989 (Taylor's Version) on Oct. 27.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-28-2023, 05:27 AM   #886
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by dls6501 View Post
I have never wanted two people dating, that I have never met before, to break up more in my entire life. This is a major distraction and an annoyance.

Please for the love of God can we get back to football?
We are a middle America team who traditionally has to fight tooth and nail to get adequate media coverage. Say thank you sir may I have another. This is sooo good for the Chiefs. Kelce is also wired different than some guys. He's the life of the party. He puts on a show. He will play even HARDER now.

And dont worry. Taylors tour restarts in November and you wont see her again until Travis wins the Super Bowl.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2023, 05:28 AM   #887
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
A whole lot of people are gonna watch that episode. I bet they don't get TOO far into it though.
The video has 1.5 million views in less than 24 hours... the previous 10 videos averaged 165k.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-28-2023, 06:49 AM   #888
Cheat Death

Picking up Khal Drogo and Daenerys vibes from these 2
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2023, 07:13 AM   #889
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
The video has 1.5 million views in less than 24 hours... the previous 10 videos averaged 165k.
The Mahomes episode hit 3.5m views - that's the bar I'm curious if it can beat.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-28-2023, 07:34 AM   #890
The Boom Boom Room

Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-28-2023, 07:34 AM   #891
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katipan View Post
She passed before they offered it to Usher.
Smart girl.
Supposedly they have offered her the Super Bowl halftime slot to her 6-8 times and sh'e turned them down. Why? She has to pay all the production costs and performs for free just like every other act at the SB.

Which I understand. I can sell out any stadium. Make a BILLION$ on a tour. I'll perform for free but you want me to also pay the production costs?

I understand they get a big bump from performing in their career but thats whack they make them pay the production costs.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-28-2023, 07:35 AM   #892

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
Supposedly they have offered her the Super Bowl halftime slot to her 6-8 times and sh'e turned them down. Why? She has to pay all the production costs and performs for free just like every other act at the SB.
Seems like Super Bowl halftime show is usually something somebody does when they are a few years past being relevant.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-28-2023, 07:44 AM   #893

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
This is a very weird post. I'm sure Mahomes PR firm is very worried about Jackson Mahomes. Probably his agent too. The Chiefs couldn't care less but Jackson is pure cringe in the public eye. He got arrested for god sakes for sexual battery. There is a reason we havent been hearing about him lately or seeing him. Hes been ordered to keep a low profile. Cant damage the brand.
He's guilty as hell. We have all seen the video. You cant just grab someone against their will and stuck your tongue in their mouth, That's just unacceptable.

He cant get off. It would send the wrong message. He doesn't need to go to state prison to show no one is above the law. But, he will be convicted because you cant explain away the video.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-28-2023, 07:48 AM   #894

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazu View Post
Seems like Super Bowl halftime show is usually something somebody does when they are a few years past being relevant.
Most times. Katy Perry had a big hit with Fireworks going. Lady GaGa was still at the top but there is obviously a publicity portion of your brand that they themselves pay the production costs.
Old 09-28-2023, 08:09 AM   #895
Plays to win the game!

If your choice was Usher, you know the list that passed on the opportunity was pretty big. They're definitely leaning into that 90s and 2000s artist pool, with rumors that they were going to have Backstreet Boys and NSync do the halftime show, this year they went with Usher, last year was Rihanna, the year before that made the most sense given Eminem, Dr. Dre, Snoop Dogg, Kendrick Lamar and Mary J. Blige doing it in LA. I don't know, Usher just seems like a reach for me, nobody was clamoring to see Usher perform, so I'm pretty sure quite a few artists turned it down. I will keep banging the drum every year until it happens, even with the unfortunate passing of one of the founding members but please for the love of god NFL get Foo Fighters on the stage, just once, before I die, you need to go back towards Rock for a show and get away from pop and hip hop for a year, go get Foo Fighters.
Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 09-28-2023, 08:13 AM   #896
Beyond the Rapids

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post

Which I understand. I can sell out any stadium. Make a BILLION$ on a tour. I'll perform for free but you want me to also pay the production costs?

I understand they get a big bump from performing in their career but thats whack they make them pay the production costs.
That is indeed whack
Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-28-2023, 08:31 AM   #897
Inmem 2.0

CUM 4 ME CLAY!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	FB_IMG_1695911415120.jpg
Views:	138
Size:	106.6 KB
ID:	126556  
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-28-2023, 08:43 AM   #898
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
CUM 4 ME CLAY!
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-28-2023, 08:54 AM   #899
I'll be back.

all copyright checks passed

Old 09-28-2023, 09:04 AM   #900
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razaele View Post
That is indeed whack
All I can think of is that if they didn't, many of these "production costs" would range from over the top to utterly ****ing insane. It does seem like reasonable production costs should be covered, but when you're dealing with this level of the entertainment industry, how do you define "reasonable"?

In any event, at this point in my life the odds of a Super Bowl halftime performer that I actually want to see perform performing are miniscule at best. So I'll keep doing what I normally do when the halftime show is on - watch or do something else until the game resumes.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.