Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 12-09-2019, 02:35 PM   #2
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoover View Post
I think you can plug and play at Guard if you have a quality center. If you don't then you're ****ed
I'm not sure I agree except that you're definitely f***** if your Center blows
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-10-2019, 07:48 AM   #3
The Boom Boom Room

OL and RB are greatest needs due to protecting Mahomes at any cost.

If it's through FA, cool but as of now the Chiefs must invest all their resources to keep Patrick healthy
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2019, 12:15 PM   #4
Veteran

All I know is for the first time in my life I would be excited if we drafted some fatties early.
KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2019, 09:03 AM   #5
In Search of a Life

This years draft is stacked at WR. If you have some really good players falling to you in the first, maybe a team behind you in the first would give you a 3rd to jump up and grab someone.

You could stay in the first and pick up another pick.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-11-2019, 09:45 AM   #6
In Search of a Life

All you say there is true DJ, but it kind of just is the way it goes. You're always gonna have holes, have to rely on certain things.

I think the interior OL is definitely a spot you've got to address. Hell, I'm all for drafting a C and siging Scherff to play LG. It's not feasible I'm sure, but I'm tired of seeing the Ol get worked in there and Mahomes bear the brunt of it.

One thing i've kinda been thinking about, Could you flip Sammy to the Cardinals for David Johnson and financially make it work?
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-11-2019, 09:59 AM   #7
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
All you say there is true DJ, but it kind of just is the way it goes. You're always gonna have holes, have to rely on certain things.

I think the interior OL is definitely a spot you've got to address. Hell, I'm all for drafting a C and siging Scherff to play LG. It's not feasible I'm sure, but I'm tired of seeing the Ol get worked in there and Mahomes bear the brunt of it.

One thing i've kinda been thinking about, Could you flip Sammy to the Cardinals for David Johnson and financially make it work?
Stop trying to pay RBs.

The money isn't there. Johnson will cost roughly $11 million. And if you want to bring in IOL reinforcements, that's where it ALL has to go (unless you're letting Jones walk).

I've pondered him as an alternative to Bell as well but in the end, he's just slightly less expensive but still far TOO expensive.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-11-2019, 10:32 AM   #8
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Stop trying to pay RBs.

The money isn't there. Johnson will cost roughly $11 million. And if you want to bring in IOL reinforcements, that's where it ALL has to go (unless you're letting Jones walk).

I've pondered him as an alternative to Bell as well but in the end, he's just slightly less expensive but still far TOO expensive.
I’m just tired of shit at rb

And at guard

I’ll choose a guard to pay I guess
Old 12-11-2019, 10:27 AM   #9
Most Valuable Villain

Just keep Darrel Williams and Darwin Thompson and then draft a RB at the end of the 2nd round.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-11-2019, 10:35 AM   #10
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
Just keep Spencer Ware and Darwin Thompson and then draft a RB at the end of the 2nd round.
Fixed
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-11-2019, 10:48 AM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
Just keep Darwin Thompson and then draft a RB at the end of the 2nd round.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Fixed
Fixed.

We need to shoot damn near the entire RB room into the sun. If you find yourself pining for Spencer Ware, who's agility and speed are just GONE, because he's capable of picking up a blitz....you're doing something wrong.

The fact that there's even an argument for Spencer Ware says as much as needs be said about the fundamental failures the Chiefs have had in putting together their RB stable.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-12-2019, 03:40 PM   #12
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Fixed.

We need to shoot damn near the entire RB room into the sun. If you find yourself pining for Spencer Ware, who's agility and speed are just GONE, because he's capable of picking up a blitz....you're doing something wrong.

The fact that there's even an argument for Spencer Ware says as much as needs be said about the fundamental failures the Chiefs have had in putting together their RB stable.
I don't think anyone was 'pining' for Ware.

I think Andy trusts him to do things like...pick up a blitz.

I don't think he trusts Darwin to do that.

As for the running back room, things would look a lot more sunny if Reiter wasn't getting shoved back three yards every ****ing play.

I'm telling you guys. It's the interior offensive line.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-12-2019, 04:09 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
I don't think anyone was 'pining' for Ware.

I think Andy trusts him to do things like...pick up a blitz.

I don't think he trusts Darwin to do that.

As for the running back room, things would look a lot more sunny if Reiter wasn't getting shoved back three yards every ****ing play.

I'm telling you guys. It's the interior offensive line.
I'm not disagreeing with you regarding the IOL and have been singing the same song for weeks. Again - I was leading the "Draft Garrett Bradbury in the 1st if possible" brigade last season (note - this was not a brigade. It was just me). Turns out Bradbury has been spotty thus far, but the fact remains - our IOL was a real potential problem coming INTO the season.

But the running backs still suck. Just from a pure skill-set standpoint, they're simply not very good. Thompson is the only one with something resembling a standout skill-set.

If the OL were good, we'd have a Derrick Blaylock situation where we see a guy performing well even though we all know he's pretty lousy.

Yes, there are ways to paper over our stable of lousy running-backs in an effort to make them appear less lousy. But they're not good, man.

Though watching Thompson on that early screen did my heart good. It was nice to see a RB outrun a pursuit angle and simply make 10 extra yards through being a skilled player. Damien looked like that guy at moments last year but has shown only the briefest glimpses of that explosion this year.

It would sure be nice to have someone who can take more than he's given again.
Old 12-24-2019, 09:59 AM   #14
I’m a Mahomo!

Sign me up.
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-25-2019, 09:32 AM   #15
In Search of a Life

Does Allegretti figure in on the offensive line going forward as a starter? If so, at C or G?
Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.