Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-19-2024, 09:03 AM   #2
Colorado Chief Fan

Ive been hearing that 2024 is going to be horrible for Dealers. Life is getting very tough on them right now with high interest rates and lending drying up for consumers and especially for dealers themselves.

Dealers generally "float" their inventory with Lenders but that is becoming more difficult as lenders are finding this practice way to risky and less of them are willing to play this game.

Unless you need the Truck right now, waiting until further into the year could be HUGE savings for you. Buyers like you (cash) will have all the leverage!
chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2024, 09:47 AM   #3
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanBusby View Post
I don't know why people are so terrified of dealers.

They pull out the 4 square and I proceed to tell them thanks and wear them down on all 4 squares until I see what I like or I leave. Easy.

The scum dealers you will figure out in the first ten minutes and walk out.
What does this mean?
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-20-2024, 10:46 AM   #4
Just Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lzen View Post
What does this mean?
Do you research for salesman 4 square approach. It is a slimy tactic they use to get you into a car.
Renegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2024, 11:24 AM   #5
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
Do you research for salesman 4 square approach. It is a slimy tactic they use to get you into a car.

I wouldn't say that it's slimy. They're looking out for themselves. You should look our for yourself. It's just a back and forth. Be strong willed, educated, and not desperate and you'll be fine.
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-20-2024, 01:47 PM   #6
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
Ah, ok. I've found some stuff online about that. It's been awhile since I bought a car but yeah, I always ask for the price of the car first before anything else. I have known for a long time that sales people will always try to get you to give them a payment you want and your trade in. I always say let's settle on a price first and then we'll see if those other things are an option. Of course, it always helps to have your financing set up prior to going to buy a car. I guess I didn't realize they had a name and it was an actual tactic.

Here is something I just found while researching that 4 square method. This is basic info but I think a lot of people don't know how to do this (or are afraid to try).

Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-18-2024, 12:00 PM   #7
Supporter

I like my GMC. 2007 but only 80,000 miles and I stole it basically 5 years ago. I seem to find farm trucks.
Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 02-18-2024, 07:22 PM   #8
Fish are scared of me

Put 50K in TSLP. That buys 2500 shares that will pay you around $1250 month. Use that to make a car payment monthly until paid off. In the end you have your truck and the 50K or close to it.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-18-2024, 08:52 PM   #9
Seeking the Truth daily

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin View Post
Put 50K in TSLP. That buys 2500 shares that will pay you around $1250 month. Use that to make a car payment monthly until paid off. In the end you have your truck and the 50K or close to it.
you may recall I had LLY in your game a year ago

still got it
HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-18-2024, 10:00 PM   #10
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonestChieffan View Post
you may recall I had LLY in your game a year ago

still got it

That's been a beast, I still have that whole list of stocks in my eTRADE watchlist and take a peek at it. Hang on, I'm gonna see who's winning.....................................................

LLY is still winning up 173% from 3/31/22
NVDA was added 7/1/22 and is up 379%
SHOP ,from our 10/1 entries is up 201%
MREO from 7/1/22 231%

Last edited by Hog's Gone Fishin; 02-18-2024 at 10:06 PM..
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-18-2024, 09:29 PM   #11
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin View Post
I thought it was TSLY?
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-18-2024, 09:53 PM   #12
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
I thought it was TSLY?
TSLY would work too but TSLP is more stable ,not quite as volatile as TSLY

I think TSLP has paid in the .50-.60 range the last three months
Old 02-18-2024, 12:02 PM   #13
It was not a fair catch

The best thing in the garage is a car that is paid off.
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2024, 06:12 PM   #14
Just Lurking

I bought a used F-250 yesterday. Looked all over trying to find one that find my needs. Got it narrowed down and called several dealerships. No one was willing to deal on their prices, maybe $200 if lucky.

Everybody can see everyone else's pricing. I found it strange that every vehicle I looked at across the country was a range of $2500 of each other for what I was looking for. If I didn't care about getting a diesel, and wanted flex fuel, there was more variance between dealerships.
Renegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 02-18-2024, 06:17 PM   #15
Politically Incorrect

All I ever hear is Ford's are the best and there is a waiting list and expensive.

The only thing Ford has done right.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.