Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: Do you get head on a regular basis?
Everytime my wife/gf/random person engage in coitus, I receive oral pleasure. 72 59.50%
My wife/gf/random person is allergic to skin in the genital region so I never receive oral pleasure. 3 2.48%
I only receive oral pleasure on special occasions. 28 23.14%
I only receive oral pleasure when I pay a hooker aka the billay option 4 3.31%
I am Clay and never get laid so this pole is irrelevant. 14 11.57%
Voters: 121. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-21-2014, 09:10 AM   #2
In my youth i pray to keep

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
I can see why.
Haha, I wish. I'm willing to bet I've been around the block far more times than she has. My past sexual history isn't really her business, just like hers isn't mine.
bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2014, 03:11 PM   #3
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDj23 View Post
New girlfriend is a freak in the sack.
Freak as in good and/or kinky, or freak as in she has a tail and multiple sets of genitals?
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-20-2014, 06:38 PM   #4
Now it's Willie Time!

Quote:
So she blows you AFTER butt secks? Kinky.
RaiderH8r is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaiderH8r is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaiderH8r is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaiderH8r is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaiderH8r is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaiderH8r is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaiderH8r is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaiderH8r is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaiderH8r is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaiderH8r is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaiderH8r is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 12-20-2014, 06:55 PM   #5
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:

How?
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-20-2014, 02:33 PM   #6
Has a particular set of skills

This thread has risen to serious consideration for the HOC. One more burst and it crosses the finish line.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-20-2014, 03:05 PM   #7

220 hz
bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-20-2014, 08:41 PM   #8
special teams

I voted every time, but have only had 2 in the last year, but it was everytime
Psyko Tek is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Psyko Tek is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Psyko Tek is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Psyko Tek is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Psyko Tek is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Psyko Tek is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Psyko Tek is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Psyko Tek is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Psyko Tek is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Psyko Tek is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Psyko Tek is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 12-20-2014, 08:51 PM   #9

Hhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm
bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-21-2014, 12:14 AM   #10
"You like to drink?"

I'm pretty fugly, but not that ****ing fugly.
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2014, 06:44 AM   #11
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower View Post
I'm pretty fugly, but not that ****ing fugly.
Do you know the story?

[google piggyback bandit]
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-21-2014, 12:55 PM   #12
There's always next year.

Every single day, without question. I love this woman more than life itself.
MikeMaslowski would the whole thing.MikeMaslowski would the whole thing.MikeMaslowski would the whole thing.MikeMaslowski would the whole thing.MikeMaslowski would the whole thing.MikeMaslowski would the whole thing.MikeMaslowski would the whole thing.MikeMaslowski would the whole thing.MikeMaslowski would the whole thing.MikeMaslowski would the whole thing.MikeMaslowski would the whole thing.
Old 12-21-2014, 12:57 PM   #13
There's always next year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeMaslowski View Post
Every single day, without question. I love this woman more than life itself.
And sometimes, multiple, like afternoon and then foreplay for the night adventure.

Americans need to start expecting this from their spouses.
MikeMaslowski would the whole thing.MikeMaslowski would the whole thing.MikeMaslowski would the whole thing.MikeMaslowski would the whole thing.MikeMaslowski would the whole thing.MikeMaslowski would the whole thing.MikeMaslowski would the whole thing.MikeMaslowski would the whole thing.MikeMaslowski would the whole thing.MikeMaslowski would the whole thing.MikeMaslowski would the whole thing.
Old 12-22-2014, 08:47 AM   #14
Don't tread on me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeMaslowski View Post
And sometimes, multiple, like afternoon and then foreplay for the night adventure.

Americans need to start expecting this from their spouses.
Pass on that dude, I have a life. Sex and Bj's are awesome, but not twice a day every day awesome. That would be cool for a week tops IMO.
El Jefe Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.El Jefe Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.El Jefe Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.El Jefe Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.El Jefe Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.El Jefe Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.El Jefe Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.El Jefe Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.El Jefe Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.El Jefe Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.El Jefe Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 12-21-2014, 02:28 PM   #15
best in the biz

to each his own.

not betraying my wife with details.
stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.