Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-30-2016, 01:14 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

****The Tyreek Hill Thread***

With the 165th pick, in the 5th round.

Last edited by Dante84; 04-30-2016 at 02:00 PM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-06-2021, 07:35 PM   #2491
The Boom Boom Room

Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-06-2021, 07:40 PM   #2492
YOU take YOUR seat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare View Post
damn that would be crazy if they actually did it. What does Tyreek get if he wins?
Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-06-2021, 08:05 PM   #2493
Bolton gonna knock you out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bump View Post
damn that would be crazy if they actually did it. What does Tyreek get if he wins?
Unless Reek, pulls a Jeff Gillooly. He won’t beat the fastest man on the planet. Love Reek, and I love Bolt. If you know me, you know my heart is in Jamaica, and aside from Bob Marley, and Vybz Kartel, Usain Bolt is the soul of the island. Matter of fact he just released an album, and it’s number 1 on the reggae charts. But I don’t wanna see Reek lose his SB ring (much like Bob “handjob hobbit” Kraft lost his first SB ring to Putin), to someone else. But.... if he has to, let it be to Bolt. Gwaan!!
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2021, 08:06 PM   #2494
Bolton gonna knock you out

Also, can’t embed but this is how it plays out with their top speeds.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6Lk_1BTd3M8
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-06-2021, 08:16 PM   #2495
Three-Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor View Post
Unless Reek, pulls a Jeff Gillooly. He won’t beat the fastest man on the planet. Love Reek, and I love Bolt. If you know me, you know my heart is in Jamaica, and aside from Bob Marley, and Vybz Kartel, Usain Bolt is the soul of the island. Matter of fact he just released an album, and it’s number 1 on the reggae charts. But I don’t wanna see Reek lose his SB ring (much like Bob “handjob hobbit” Kraft lost his first SB ring to Putin), to someone else. But.... if he has to, let it be to Bolt. Gwaan!!
My understanding is that Tyreek would stand a chance if the distances are relatively short. From what I have seen Bolt isn't the fastest from the jump. He just picks up speed quickly and can sustain it over larger distances than most, meaning the longer the race, the more likely he blows by Tyreek.
tredadda has disabled reputation
Old 09-06-2021, 10:26 PM   #2496
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor View Post
I don’t know. Has Bolt been training?

If not Reek wins going away. If Bolt tries to turn it on and has been on the couch he’ll pull a muscle.

The margin these Olympic sprinters operate on is ****ing hair thin.

I haven’t looked but if it’s been 5 years since he trained seriously my money is on Reek.

If he’s been training, Reek can’t hang past 30 yards. Bolt is an alien.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-07-2021, 06:22 AM   #2497
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
I don’t know. Has Bolt been training?

If not Reek wins going away. If Bolt tries to turn it on and has been on the couch he’ll pull a muscle.

The margin these Olympic sprinters operate on is ****ing hair thin.

I haven’t looked but if it’s been 5 years since he trained seriously my money is on Reek.

If he’s been training, Reek can’t hang past 30 yards. Bolt is an alien.
He retired with an injury. But on the Pat Mcafee show he said he still trains, not at an olympic level but he still runs. He said he likes to go to the local schools sometimes and let the kids know who the king is.
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 09-07-2021, 07:14 AM   #2498
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunerdr View Post
He retired with an injury. But on the Pat Mcafee show he said he still trains, not at an olympic level but he still runs. He said he likes to go to the local schools sometimes and let the kids know who the king is.

That sounds like a very Bolt thing to say.

Hard telling what kind of speed he can pull.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-07-2021, 10:03 AM   #2499
I'll be back.

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-08-2021, 05:24 PM   #2500
The Boom Boom Room

Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2021, 12:46 PM   #2501
I'll be back.

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2021, 07:47 AM   #2502
The Boom Boom Room

Old 10-08-2021, 08:10 AM   #2503
Veteran

I wonder how it would be affected if they had to run this race in full pads.
RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.
The post by Cheifton05 is hidden due to low votes. Click expand to view it.
Old 10-08-2021, 08:15 AM   #2505
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheifton05 View Post
He might be a scumbag as a person and a dick, but he is by far the most electric wr in the NFl and the one that scares opposing defenses the most. I'm glad he's a Chief!!

Fart you, b-hole!!!!!!!!
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.