Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 05-20-2013, 03:00 PM  
Consuming CP souls

The list of 85 by Roastmaster Saul Good. And hey, it's actually saul good.

As a spinoff to the successful NFL Network's version of this and from the drama thread, it has come to fruition that this thread must be created.

Each day Hootie will reveal a member starting with 101 and working his way in order to number 1. I will update the OP as I see the names revealed.

*Warning this thread may cause a severe case of butthurt*

Let it begin!!

Hootie's List

Saul Good - A little about Roaster #2 (by frazod)
Spoiler!

85 BigRedChief
Spoiler!

84. StevieRay
Spoiler!

83. Rustshack
Spoiler!

82. KCnative
Spoiler!

81. Notorious
Spoiler!

80. Braincase
Spoiler!

79. big nasty kcnut
Spoiler!

78. crazycoffey
Spoiler!

77. Phobia

Spoiler!

76 Dave Lane

Spoiler!

75 KnowMo roasted by PGM
Spoiler!

74 Luv roasted by Mr. Flopnuts
Spoiler!

Last edited by Mr. Flopnuts; 06-25-2013 at 07:16 PM..
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-26-2013, 12:11 PM   #2281
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
Holy shit. Me and Hootie aren't that different.

I was ****ing a chick with HPV so I'm sure I have/had that shit (but everyone does so who gives a shit) and I once had gonorrhea.

This is sad.
Don't 1 out of 2 chicks have it? I'm pretty sure we all have it bruh
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-26-2013, 12:11 PM   #2282
__

Quote:
Originally Posted by unnecessary drama View Post
dude I'm not an asshole

and besides, I rarely remember evening pounding sessions...sometimes if I'm lucky I'll remember a highlight like "whoa that girl let me do this!"

so mornings is where I get to have my emotional, sensual poundings
Yes, if there are words I wish to associate with poundings, it's "emotional" and "sensual."
Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-26-2013, 12:12 PM   #2283
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Direckshun View Post
Yes, if there are words I wish to associate with poundings, it's "emotional" and "sensual."
sometimes with my ex she wouldn't let me pound her in the AM and she'd have to go to class

and I'd be like "ok I'm gonna jerk it in your room"

and she was like "fine whatever just lock the door so my roommates don't come in"

so I'd leave the kleenex on her pillow and go home

she didn't really like that so much
Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.

Old 05-26-2013, 12:12 PM   #2284
__

Quote:
well she wouldn't let me

this is the same girl where I discovered the nuva ring

after her chlamydia cleared up

we were at my place...drunk

we both knew it was time to consumate our love

so I was, you know...drunk...so foreplay is out the window...I'm gonna finger that hole wet and then hit it with my pummel stick, figuratively speaking

so I go down there with my two thickest fingers of course...and as I'm inside I'm like "wtf?"

so I pull something out...granted this is 6 years ago and I'm super confused...it felt like a cock ring

so I slip it out of there...and look at it, look at her

and then it goes right in my mouth

and I stare at her

and she's says...

"get that out of your mouth right now!"

and I'm like...oooook, what is it?!?

and she's like "my nuva ring"

at that point I just stfu and went to pound town

next day...wikipedia: nuva ring

I was like..."ooooooh, cool"

Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-26-2013, 12:12 PM   #2285
I'll be back.

Sensual Poundings
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-26-2013, 12:13 PM   #2286
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Direckshun View Post

like I said

when she brushed it off and was like "it's my nuva ring..." like I was supposed to know what the **** that was
Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.

Old 05-26-2013, 12:13 PM   #2287
__

Quote:
Originally Posted by Branden Albert's Huge Balls View Post
Sensual Poundings
Fantasy football team name.

Emotional, Sensual Poundings

Old 05-26-2013, 12:14 PM   #2288
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini View Post
Don't 1 out of 2 chicks have it? I'm pretty sure we all have it bruh
I'm not sure, but that sounds right to me.

It doesn't do shit to guys but it causes like 90% of all cases of cervical cancer in women. So keep on giving the gift, boys!
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-26-2013, 12:14 PM   #2289
Space Cadet and Aczabel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts View Post
unnecessary valtrex LOL
Make it so...
Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-26-2013, 12:14 PM   #2290
FINALLY! The wait is over.

Quote:
well she wouldn't let me

this is the same girl where I discovered the nuva ring

after her chlamydia cleared up

we were at my place...drunk

we both knew it was time to consumate our love

so I was, you know...drunk...so foreplay is out the window...I'm gonna finger that hole wet and then hit it with my pummel stick, figuratively speaking

so I go down there with my two thickest fingers of course...and as I'm inside I'm like "wtf?"

so I pull something out...granted this is 6 years ago and I'm super confused...it felt like a cock ring

so I slip it out of there...and look at it, look at her

and then it goes right in my mouth

and I stare at her

and she's says...

"get that out of your mouth right now!"

and I'm like...oooook, what is it?!?

and she's like "my nuva ring"

at that point I just stfu and went to pound town

next day...wikipedia: nuva ring

I was like..."ooooooh, cool"
OMFG You should write a book.
Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-26-2013, 12:15 PM   #2291
Banned

all of my friends and I used to destroy a certain bar on football Sundays and I'd call my then girlfriend up and get a ride after the 3 PM games

and I'd just berate her on the phone and my friends would all just be laughing because they couldn't believe the stuff I was saying...

and then the conversation would come to an end

but before she could hang up...I'd be like...HEY

and she'd be like... what?

and I'd go, in a very emotional and soft voice: "I love you." (we had been dating for like a month maybe)

which would crack my friends up

and she'd be like... "click"

Old 05-26-2013, 12:16 PM   #2292
__

I'm in a coffee shop laughing my balls off right now.

God damn, Hootie. Just, god damn.

Old 05-26-2013, 12:16 PM   #2293
FINALLY! The wait is over.

Quote:
sometimes with my ex she wouldn't let me pound her in the AM and she'd have to go to class

and I'd be like "ok I'm gonna jerk it in your room"

and she was like "fine whatever just lock the door so my roommates don't come in"

so I'd leave the kleenex on her pillow and go home

she didn't really like that so much
I have to leave. I'm going to pull a muscle.
Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-26-2013, 12:18 PM   #2294
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts View Post
OMFG You should write a book.
two of my friends and I went on a KC road trip because I had 3 tickets and we knew we were going to go to Westport that night

and we set 3 goals for our night

we had to:

make out with a girl
get slapped by a girl
and have a girl throw a drink on one of us

so by 1:30 AM I had accomplished the first two

we were all at Kelly's I think...

HUGE CROWD OF PEOPLE

and I don't know what the **** I said to this girl...but at about 1:45 AM all of the sudden I was talking to my friend Andy and WHAM...the girl showers me (and about 10 other people) with her massive beer...

and we looked at each other

and just started ****ing laughing hysterically

it was the perfect moment

Old 05-26-2013, 12:19 PM   #2295
Banned

that's got to be a horrible feeling for a girl

you're so mad...and the only way you can relieve this anger is to throw your drink on someone

so you muster up the courage...hoping for a reaction

you throw your drink on this asshole guy

and what does he do?

start laughing hysterically and high fiving his friends

Closed Thread