Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-18-2011, 11:48 AM   #2
Molôn Labé

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger View Post
That really is none of your business.
Cmon dawg....
R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-18-2011, 11:49 AM   #3
Resident Glue Sniffer

my, so much has changed/improved since our foreclosure.
in 18 months:
Paid off 3 cards
Paid off my car
sold my bike (guy is picking it up today!)

Goal of paying off 2 more small cards by year-end.
Wifes car paid off in 12 months.(possibly sooner)

...gettin' there!
Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-18-2011, 11:50 AM   #4
Court Jester

Other than my house payment I have none. I've been looking into the legalities of buying a home with cash because the market is so low and either short selling my current home or letting them foreclose on it.
Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-18-2011, 11:52 AM   #5
Molôn Labé

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spott View Post
Other than my house payment I have none. I've been looking into the legalities of buying a home with cash because the market is so low and either short selling my current home or letting them foreclose on it.
Don't let them forclose, if you do they determine how much you owe when they sell it, if you short sell you do.
R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-18-2011, 12:07 PM   #6
Court Jester

Quote:
Originally Posted by R8ers View Post
Don't let them forclose, if you do they determine how much you owe when they sell it, if you short sell you do.
I would rather not foreclose. I'm not behind on my payments or anything, but I may be losing my job because of layoffs and I have enough in savings to buy a home and would still have money left over. I don't know if I decided to short sell my current home if they could come after my next home or what I had in the bank.
Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-18-2011, 12:09 PM   #7
Time Keeps On Slipping

Quote:
I would rather not foreclose. I'm not behind on my payments or anything, but I may be losing my job because of layoffs and I have enough in savings to buy a home and would still have money left over. I don't know if I decided to short sell my current home if they could come after my next home or what I had in the bank.
Why don't you put all that saved up money to work? If you're smart about it, you will come out on top even after having to pay your mortgage with whatever interest it is you're paying.
Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 03-18-2011, 12:10 PM   #8
Molôn Labé

Quote:
If you short sell they will come after you for the balance.... They could garnish your wages if you don't file BK if you file BK you won't get another house...

It's best to do the honest thing and pay any debt you owe... The housing market will turn around eventually, be patient
Old 03-18-2011, 12:38 PM   #9
Court Jester

Quote:
If you short sell they will come after you for the balance.... They could garnish your wages if you don't file BK if you file BK you won't get another house...

It's best to do the honest thing and pay any debt you owe... The housing market will turn around eventually, be patient
The housing market may, but I don't know if the job market will. I'd also considered buying a home in cash and renting out my home until there's enough equity in it where I can break even on selling it.
Old 03-18-2011, 11:50 AM   #10
King Sandbagger

my only recurring debt is my mortgage payment.
phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 03-18-2011, 11:52 AM   #11
In Search of a Life

So how much money do you guys make a year?? Post your W2's!

Let's get it on you broke dick bastards...
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-18-2011, 11:53 AM   #12
Resident Glue Sniffer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 View Post

Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-18-2011, 11:54 AM   #13
Molôn Labé

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 View Post

Hell Ya, I really would do this but the accountant has all my shit right now.... maybe take a raincheck until tax season is over?
Old 03-18-2011, 03:48 PM   #14
Not dead yet...

Quote:
Hell Ya, I really would do this but the accountant has all my shit right now.... maybe take a raincheck until tax season is over?
Seems kind of silly to wasted money on an accountant when you live below the poverty level. Can you write off 40 ozs of Colt .45? Are bay area trannys an actual business expense?

Every ****ing post this guy has to bring up how he's not in debt. While it was impressive the first 100 times, it's now boring...

Snore.
Red Beans is too fat/Omaha.Red Beans is too fat/Omaha.Red Beans is too fat/Omaha.Red Beans is too fat/Omaha.Red Beans is too fat/Omaha.Red Beans is too fat/Omaha.Red Beans is too fat/Omaha.Red Beans is too fat/Omaha.Red Beans is too fat/Omaha.Red Beans is too fat/Omaha.Red Beans is too fat/Omaha.
Old 03-18-2011, 03:50 PM   #15
Molôn Labé

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Beans View Post
Seems kind of silly to wasted money on an accountant when you live below the poverty level. Can you write off 40 ozs of Colt .45? Are bay area trannys an actual business expense.

Every ****ing post this guy has to bring up how he's not in debt. While it was impressive the first 100 times, it's now boring...

Snore.
It pisses you off don't it? We are trying to get people out of debt here, who's life am I destroying except those who rely on people to be up to their ass in debt to prosper, if this is you... who cares.