Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: What Lever You Flippin??
Yes 16 14.16%
No 16 14.16%
I don't live in Jackson County, but would vote Yes 59 52.21%
I don't live in Jackson County, but would vote No 22 19.47%
Voters: 113. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-28-2024, 08:28 AM  
Ultrabanned

Stadium Watch 2024 -Jackson County Residents: How Are You Voting?

Vote in this poll if you actually live in Jackson county.

We've all shared our opinions in the other thread. But who gives a shit what somebody in Platte County or Johnson County or Phoenix or NYC thinks. We're all just noise.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-02-2024, 08:51 PM   #541
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief View Post
What? 1 of 3 privately funded... Kroenke the richest owner in the NFL and LA is the #2 market...
don't say things that are untrue if you don't want pushback.
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-02-2024, 08:51 PM   #542
Please squeeze

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry View Post
They never put tax issues on a November ballot in a presidential election year. There is a reason most of them are in April or August, low turnout is what you really want.
Yep I am aware but I think in this case high turnout helps not hurts them. Need the more casual voter who also doesn’t want the teams to leave.
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-02-2024, 08:51 PM   #543
MVP

Not from the area and haven’t spent much time on this, but aren’t they locked in until 2030? Can’t they just get better proposals together by then? The arrowhead updates were the CEH of updates. And down town stadiums suck the peen. Maybe fixing a few things here tips the scales.
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2024, 08:51 PM   #544
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief View Post
Plenty of other counties, and Kansas willing to have a 3/8 cent sales tax...
Let em. Arrowhead parkin lot's fulla plates from everwhere.
Arch Stanton is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutArch Stanton is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutArch Stanton is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutArch Stanton is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutArch Stanton is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutArch Stanton is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutArch Stanton is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutArch Stanton is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutArch Stanton is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutArch Stanton is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutArch Stanton is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 04-02-2024, 08:52 PM   #545
"You like to drink?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirk digler View Post
Yep I am aware but I think in this case high turnout helps not hurts them. Need the more casual voter who also doesn’t want the teams to leave.
Your thinking is flawed.
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-02-2024, 08:53 PM   #546
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan View Post
Yeah just no.

KC needs these teams a lot more than these teams need KC.

That sounded nice though reading it, I will say.
We need teams, but we don't need any specific teams. I'd support who wants to be here. The Chiefs (hopefully just Donovan's) threat to leave pisses me off. Like Jackson county hasn't given years of support when they sucked as well as when they won. If Royals or Chiefs were to entirely leave the metro new franchises would come in and get local support. Just my opinion, I'm sure some will think it's sacrilege lol.
Papi is not part of the Right 53.Papi is not part of the Right 53.Papi is not part of the Right 53.Papi is not part of the Right 53.Papi is not part of the Right 53.Papi is not part of the Right 53.Papi is not part of the Right 53.Papi is not part of the Right 53.Papi is not part of the Right 53.Papi is not part of the Right 53.Papi is not part of the Right 53.
Old 04-02-2024, 08:53 PM   #547
Veteran

Well, you lot do have a history of rejecting the Royals.
Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.
Old 04-02-2024, 08:53 PM   #548
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimo View Post
don't say things that are untrue if you don't want pushback.
pushback. I believe there are 3 privately funded stadiums. Kroenke is the richest NFL owner, or was at the time of construction. LA is the second biggest market. All true. All reasons that make a privately funded stadium feasible for SOFI. Do you think Clark has the capital or means to build his own stadium?
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-02-2024, 08:54 PM   #549
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papi View Post
We need teams, but we don't need any specific teams. I'd support who wants to be here. The Chiefs (hopefully just Donovan's) threat to leave pisses me off. Like Jackson county hasn't given years of support when they sucked as well as when they won. If Royals or Chiefs were to entirely leave the metro new franchises would come in and get local support. Just my opinion, I'm sure some will think it's sacrilege lol.
it's idiotic... Do you think some St. Louis fans didn't think the same when the Rams left?
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-02-2024, 08:55 PM   #550
The Boom Boom Room

Quote:
Originally Posted by RINGLEADER View Post
So does this mean we’re the St. Louis Chiefs? Or more like the Gladstone or Parkville Chiefs?
https://www.nfl.com/news/790m-settle...ouis-departure

St Louis has bitched about it in the past
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-02-2024, 08:55 PM   #551
The Insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
They could focus on turning the East Village into something instead of trying to shoehorn themselves into an already thriving district.

And just build an awesome stadium and abandon the dipshit entertainment district idea
That is what they were doing in the Crossroads. Build an awesome stadium and let the Crossroads and PNL be the entertainment districts.
ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-02-2024, 08:55 PM   #552
Cheat Death

Don’t need A/C in Olathe
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-02-2024, 08:55 PM   #553
"You like to drink?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papi View Post
No league is expanding to KC if the Chiefs and Royals relocate.
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2024, 08:56 PM   #554
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunerdr View Post
Not from the area and haven’t spent much time on this, but aren’t they locked in until 2030? Can’t they just get better proposals together by then? The arrowhead updates were the CEH of updates. And down town stadiums suck the peen. Maybe fixing a few things here tips the scales.
They’re gonna be forced to come up with a real plan and proposal this time around. Whether it’s another county or city this shitshow they put out isn’t gonna pass the sniff test anywhere else.

Maybe actually try to win the voters over next time. They give a D- effort and saw what happened

Look at the pole up top. People that aren’t from KC will apparently say yes to anything! Let’s see if that works for the royals
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-02-2024, 08:56 PM   #555
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch Stanton View Post
Let em. Arrowhead parkin lot's fulla plates from everwhere.
correct, that's why I responded to your original post like I did. They don't have to rely on alternatives, plenty of options will be available for public funding.