Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-22-2017, 03:30 PM   Topic Starter
Veteran

This little thing saved my life

Saturday lying in my recliner and my most important decision at the time take a nap or get up and lie in bed instead. I know tough life. Then I thought I was dying of a stroke. One bam then a second one even harder. Most people that have these things feel it in their chest when it goes off not me it went to my head. One of my cardiologists said sometimes it feels that way. Said we wouldn't be talking if I hadn't had the device.Scared the living **** out of me because I didn't feel it in my chest so I didnt think it was the icd. God dam it I was going to out live that manson piece of shit!!!
RippedmyFlesh wants to die in a aids tree fire.RippedmyFlesh wants to die in a aids tree fire.RippedmyFlesh wants to die in a aids tree fire.RippedmyFlesh wants to die in a aids tree fire.RippedmyFlesh wants to die in a aids tree fire.RippedmyFlesh wants to die in a aids tree fire.RippedmyFlesh wants to die in a aids tree fire.RippedmyFlesh wants to die in a aids tree fire.RippedmyFlesh wants to die in a aids tree fire.RippedmyFlesh wants to die in a aids tree fire.RippedmyFlesh wants to die in a aids tree fire.