Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: Was this sexual harassment?
NO because you are working under the table on private property 2 2.78%
NO because you are a man and she is a woman 6 8.33%
NO because you are a strong man and she is 77 years old 8 11.11%
NO because you didn't reprimand her and leave immediately 0 0%
NO Because you were wearing tight cargo shorts and bending over in plain sight 3 4.17%
ON because you should have brought the safety pins. You are bad. 9 12.50%
YES because it was nonconsensual touching on the buttocks 7 9.72%
YES because she is your "employer" 0 0%
YES because you feel uncomfortable about it. 4 5.56%
This is the worst Penthouse Forums story I've ever read 33 45.83%
Voters: 72. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-22-2024, 07:52 PM  
Just a li'l Evel

I may have been sexually harassed on the job today.

I have been remodeling a rental property for a 77 year-old woman for the past 4 weeks. We've become friendly and she's very appreciative to have someone trustworthy to work on her home.

Today I was leaning over a counter, fixing a window, when she asked if I had brought some safety pins for her like she texted me about this morning.

I told her I forgot.

Then she said "Oh you are a bad, bad, boy!" and smacked me on the ass.

It wasn't painful, but it was a little more than a tap.

I said something like, "Hey, c'mon, please let's keep it professional."

She reacted a bit shocked and asked if I was serious.

I just kind of mumbled "Yeah it's ok" because I didn't want to make it more awkward than it already was, and we went about the rest of our business.

Is this sexual harassment or sexual assault?

I wish it didn't happen. She's a nice lady and I've been able to help her improve her life situation with my help. I didn't want to make it awkward.

Naturally the first place I have come to is the CP legal experts.

Last edited by TinyEvel; 04-22-2024 at 08:48 PM..
TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-23-2024, 12:30 PM   #106
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonpenz View Post
sexually harrassed and flirting are just the difference between if you are hot or not.
It's flirting when you still think there's a chance. Sexual harassment is when you get called into your boss's office.
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2024, 12:31 PM   #107
Starter

I'm guessing you're a millenial.
Pinchshot must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Pinchshot must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Pinchshot must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Pinchshot must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Pinchshot must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Pinchshot must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Pinchshot must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Pinchshot must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Pinchshot must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Pinchshot must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Pinchshot must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 04-23-2024, 12:50 PM   #108
Supporter

The real question is what you did with her teeth when she took them out.

You know you did it.
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-23-2024, 01:18 PM   #109
Starter

I wouldn’t admit in writing you were working under the table, Tiny.
PatMahomesIsGod ....proof positive that somebody pissed in the gene pool.
Old 04-23-2024, 04:49 PM   #110
Indian Twitter

It's been a while since I've been sexually harassed so I'm a little jelly.
philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 04-23-2024, 05:24 PM   #111
Supporter

If you would have just bucked up and threw down some mediocre dick, she would have likely sent you home with leftover casserole and boom….lunch for 3 days.
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-23-2024, 05:43 PM   #112
In Search of a Life

Did she ask you if you wanted to go on a free trip to Belize?
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-23-2024, 06:20 PM   #113

I think he's still "working"
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-23-2024, 06:31 PM   #114
MVP

She saw the video with Nzoners plunger and couldn’t help herself.
OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2024, 08:04 PM   #115
sorta mod-ish

Later, after three bottles of Cab....

Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-23-2024, 08:10 PM   #116
Rookie

No. Because you’re a dude so act like one. Geezuz too many soft azz dudes in society. No wonder our military and police are extremely low in their recruitment goals. Dudes today are soft, effeminate, emotional snowflakes.
KC Shox < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.KC Shox < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.KC Shox < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.KC Shox < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.KC Shox < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.KC Shox < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.KC Shox < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.KC Shox < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.KC Shox < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.KC Shox < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.KC Shox < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 04-23-2024, 08:18 PM   #117

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC Shox View Post
No. Because you’re a dude so act like one. Geezuz too many soft azz dudes in society. No wonder our military and police are extremely low in their recruitment goals. Dudes today are soft, effeminate, emotional snowflakes.
Looks like we got a taker tiny
Old 04-24-2024, 11:11 AM   #118
MVP

Pepperidge Farm sandwich white will remember the spread
Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old Today, 02:00 PM   #119
Just a li'l Evel

Okay, I swear to God this is true.

Installing a new bathroom faucet for her and put some stuff out in the garage and spotted this.

IYKYK

#crystalplunger

Things have come full circle.

Also, still harassed, only verbally. I was on a stepladder installing a bathroom vent fan and she walked in and said "Oh! it is all I can do to resist beating that bottom, like we used to do in (her country of origin)."
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	crystalplungerreturns.jpg
Views:	19
Size:	115.0 KB
ID:	127433  
TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 02:01 PM   #120

You should set up a camera and turn this into a YouTube/TikTok channel.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 02:04 PM
T-post Tom
This message has been deleted by T-post Tom. Reason: .