Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: Who would you most like to bang?
Patrick Mahomes 3 6.00%
Isiah Pacheco 4 8.00%
Travis Kelce 9 18.00%
Rashee Rice 0 0%
Kadarius Toney 0 0%
Mecole Hardman 0 0%
Creed Humphrey 3 6.00%
Jawaan Taylor 0 0%
Chris Jones 2 4.00%
Mike Pennel 1 2.00%
George Karlaftis 2 4.00%
Nick Bolton 1 2.00%
Drue Tranquil 2 4.00%
Trent McDuffie 4 8.00%
Justin Reid 2 4.00%
Harrison Butker 5 10.00%
Clyde Edwards-Helaire 0 0%
Leo Chenal 2 4.00%
Hollywood Brown 0 0%
Other - state your preference 10 20.00%
Voters: 50. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-20-2024, 02:07 PM  
20 Menthol KOOLs

Who is the hottest dude on the team?

For the purpose of this exercise, we’re only using current Chiefs players or those who may possibly or are likely to return (ex: MVS is out, Hardman is in). STDs are nonexistent and no baby trapping allowed! This is purely based off of who you think the hottest dude on the team is.

This is totally not gay, by the way, I promise. A conversation about the Elvis Grbac ‘Sexiest Athlete Alive’ cover in the Mahomes thread spawned this idea.

This is a safe space for you to get out all of your gayness. No one will ever judge you.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-21-2024, 10:07 AM   #106
20 Menthol KOOLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinyEvel View Post
I would have a wild weekend in Vegas with Kelce and then marry Butker.
Oh, it doesn’t matter who’s on the docket, Kelce’s a **** for sure. He’s handsome and I love the dude but he’s a total **** boy, let’s be honest. Smash and pass.

Butker’s most likely gonna be a kill for me. He’s well put together and the least likely to develop CTE in old age, but he’s a bit too preachy for me.

****, marry, kill is probably where Mahomes would shine as a marry. Seems faithful/loyal enough on the surface, says the right things, etc.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-21-2024, 10:27 AM   #107
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
The title of the poll is literally, "Who would you most like to bang?"
That's what I get for not reading.

I only read the thread title. Point still stands without that.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-21-2024, 10:38 AM   #108
Just a li'l Evel

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
I mentioned it in the OP, but a conversation we were having in the Patrick Mahomes thread spawned the whole idea.

If you’re unfamiliar, Elvis Grbac won Sexiest Athlete Alive back in the 90s. Story goes, they were brainstorming candidates and some chick is like “the Chiefs QB is pretty hot!” So they agree to run it with the Chiefs QB but apparently didn’t do the research. They get to KC like “where’s your QB?” and are directed to Grbac. They do all the work, get back to HQ and realize something went terribly wrong. Whole time it should have been Rich Gannon, not Grbac! They were out of time so they just printed it. Doesn’t sound real but apparently it’s the truth. Totally comical.

Anyway, someone made the comment that he knew something was up because he’d seen both Gannon and Grbac.

And Rain Man mentioned that Tony Gonzalez probably should have been represented over either QB. By the way, I think you’re right, Rain Man. Tony is a great looking dude. Even today, he’s nearly 50 and still a looker.

That led me down a deeper, more philosophical well on human attraction/sexuality that I won’t get into here.. but here we are.
You think my Patrick's sexy?
TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-21-2024, 11:15 AM   #109
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevieray View Post
Quote:
You keep making those eyes at me, I’m gonna have to kiss ya.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-21-2024, 12:15 PM   #110
GDT white noise poster

I gotta go with Chris Jones. He seems like he's always in a jovial mood, and he has S-tier eyebrows. All around handsome dude.
DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 04-21-2024, 12:17 PM   #111
GDT white noise poster

I mean lookit this ****in' dreamboat

DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 04-21-2024, 12:52 PM   #112
Ultrabanned

No love for Kadarius??
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-21-2024, 01:09 PM   #113
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
No love for Kadarius??
https://youtube.com/shorts/rztKfTEJY...NsErDnri5rhoES
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2024, 01:24 PM   #114
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
Yep. There wasn't really any hesitation either.

Oh, and virus....

Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-21-2024, 01:38 PM   #115
Baby Cry Cry

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkBassGuitar View Post
I mean lookit this ****in' dreamboat

i remember this one interview he did and his bicep looked like it was bigger than my head ugh
St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2024, 02:11 PM   #116
MVP

I remember hearing that Nick Lowery liked guys but I didn’t know if that was rumor mill or not.
neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-21-2024, 02:13 PM   #117
20 Menthol KOOLs

Yep. Little bit of forced perspective but he’s definitely massive regardless.

I think he’s like 6’5” 300ish without looking it up.

Old 04-21-2024, 02:15 PM   #118
Baby Cry Cry

Quote:
Yep. Little bit of forced perspective but he’s definitely massive regardless.

I think he’s like 6’5” 300ish without looking it up.

YES THAT ONE OMG
St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.
Old 04-21-2024, 02:25 PM   #119
Threepeat!

T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-21-2024, 02:32 PM   #120
Trippin' BAWLZ

Harrison Butker. He looks like the type of guy to say thank you after you had sex with him
DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.