Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 12-03-2020, 09:52 PM  
In Search of a Life

Texas high school football player slams ref to the ground after ejection

Wow!

Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-04-2020, 07:59 PM   #151
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower View Post
Can't really dox myself here but I had no part in "planning" because there was no plan and my involvement was to find a specific kid's locker. Which was super easy because there was a list of lockers with their users on a corkboard.
No idea what dox means.

But there was a plan. Someone came up with dumb idea, right? And then you were told to find the kid's locker, right? And then you did. That's premeditation. In laymen's terms, that's a plan.

That's completely different from some kid going postal spontaneously without informing anyone.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-04-2020, 08:01 PM   #152
"You like to drink?"

"Hey Discuss Thrower: someone put something ****ed up in this other persons' locker. Wanna look?"

"Sure."
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-04-2020, 08:09 PM   #153
[b]Supporter[/b]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
Is that what happened? Did this kid sit there and stew over a flag for months/years/whatever and then tell his teammates he was going to freight train the guy? I wasn't aware of that. I only saw the clip in the OP. that would change things, imo. Is there a link to this backstory?
You are one dense mother****er.
Delano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 6 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2020, 08:11 PM   #154
Constable of Untruths

Sounds like Discuss Thrower is still pissed of that he got expelled in high school and missed the Spanish Club’s end of year party and his Lambda Lambda Lambda chapter wasn’t allowed to participate in the Greek Games with the Omega Moos.
LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2020, 08:12 PM   #155
"You like to drink?"

Okay Boomer.
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-04-2020, 08:13 PM   #156
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superturtle View Post
HS football is almost religion down there. Can't really say I understand why the school is forcing the team out of their remaining games if the kid that blindsided the ref has been punished.

Back when I played they made the rest of us do extra conditioning when a kid on the team ****ed up by getting detention/suspension or when someone got a D or F. I can kind of understand that. This was a criminal act by a dumbass that just lost his mind. There's no lesson to be learned here by the rest of the players.
Exactly. The kid's in jail, pretty sure he's not thinking, damn, my actions had consequences for the entire team!.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-04-2020, 08:15 PM   #157
Why so serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
Is that what happened? Did this kid sit there and stew over a flag for months/years/whatever and then tell his teammates he was going to freight train the guy? I wasn't aware of that. I only saw the clip in the OP. that would change things, imo. Is there a link to this backstory?
Does that need to be the backstory to have relevance to individuals who might find themselves in a similar situation in the future? Or might a reasonable person conclude that when your teammate assaults a ref because of a bad call that the consequences go beyond that individual's ejection and a simple 15yd penalty? And might a reasonable person be marginally more inclined to intervene?
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-04-2020, 08:16 PM   #158
Constable of Untruths

Quote:
Okay Boomer.
Nice reply. Did you have to pause your Xbox to type that?
LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-04-2020, 08:32 PM   #159
Veteran

Quote:
I highly doubt that has ever happened.
And I highly doubt a district has booted their football team out of the playoffs because one player lost his shit before either.
tyecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 12-04-2020, 08:36 PM   #160
[b]Supporter[/b]

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyecopeland View Post
And I highly doubt a district has booted their football team out of the playoffs because one player lost his shit before either.
I’ve seen some lose the privilege of playing because a few players violated zero tolerance alcohol policies. This is a far more egregious offense.
Delano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 12-05-2020, 12:03 AM   #161
best in the biz

Cue Full Metal Jacket blanket party
stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2020, 12:10 AM   #162
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
Exactly. The kid's in jail, pretty sure he's not thinking, damn, my actions had consequences for the entire team!.
I'm sure it's not his top priority, but I would imagine he still feels like shit about it.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-05-2020, 11:23 AM   #163
Banned

Looks like he mistook the ref for Donald Trump jr...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
nhaaser < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.nhaaser < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.nhaaser < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.nhaaser < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.nhaaser < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.nhaaser < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.nhaaser < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.nhaaser < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.nhaaser < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.nhaaser < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.nhaaser < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 6     Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2020, 11:28 AM   #164
pie is never free

^ cleanup on aisle 1, mods
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-05-2020, 12:30 PM   #165
It's Five O'Clock Somewhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhaaser View Post
Looks like he mistook the ref for Donald Trump jr...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You should really stick to posting your political carp in DC, otherwise, I'm going to show you a magic trip and make you disappear.
Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote