Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-18-2012, 05:50 PM  
Caralho

Horror Movies

Please recommend me some for the season. I'm currently fresh out ideas, sans Sinister which I'll be seeing this week.
Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-22-2023, 04:38 PM   #721
Bolton gonna knock you out

Damn this looks awesome! Looks as tense and full of dread like 30 Days of Night. Def going to see it.

Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2023, 07:21 AM   #722
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otter View Post

8.5 of 10

Balls to the wall horror eye candy, I might even rate it higher had it not been opening night in a packed theater that serves alcohol.
I agree and will give it a 9/10 for you. Somehow they captured the essence of the original films and blended it perfectly with modern sound, gore and makeup effects. The cinematography was excellent! The young cast members did an impressive job and the mother was perfectly cast. Tension was consistent throughout, a testament to the script.
SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.
Old 04-26-2023, 11:39 AM   #723
My work speaks for itself!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAGA45 View Post
I agree and will give it a 9/10 for you. Somehow they captured the essence of the original films and blended it perfectly with modern sound, gore and makeup effects. The cinematography was excellent! The young cast members did an impressive job and the mother was perfectly cast. Tension was consistent throughout, a testament to the script.

Saw it last night….good flick, agree with everything that’s been said so far. Lots of gore, lots of fun, and some nice tips of the cap to the original while still being original in this story.
DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 04-26-2023, 12:35 PM
Otter
This message has been deleted by Otter.
Old 04-26-2023, 12:59 PM
Otter
This message has been deleted by Otter.
Old 05-13-2023, 04:44 PM   #724
fides quaerens intellectum

Rumors are that the Exorcist Believer trailer is terrifying, but a screening of the movie went horribly - too long and not scary.
Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 05-23-2023, 04:07 PM   #725
Needs more middle fingers

Watched The Pope's Exorcist. The movie had potential but goddamn the writing sucked.

Not even the awesomeness of Russel Crowe could save this one. Crowe was his usual awesome self.

The writing/script was just....****ing stupid.

ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-25-2023, 10:24 AM   #726

Watched “the dare” recently….really well done with a great performance from the main baddie.
DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 05-28-2023, 07:33 AM   #727
Cheat Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJJasonp View Post
Watched “the dare” recently….really well done with a great performance from the main baddie.
I watched this last night based on your recommendation

Not bad, not bad at all
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-30-2023, 02:33 PM   #728

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
I watched this last night based on your recommendation

Not bad, not bad at all
Glad you liked it!

Watched "knock at the cabin door" a few nights later, and really enjoyed that as well.

doesnt have a massive twist like some of M Night's movies, but very solid nonetheless.

The premise is what drew me in, and it didnt disappoint.
Old 05-30-2023, 03:42 PM   #729
20 Menthol KOOLs

****ing A, I hated Knock at the Cabin Door. Maybe my expectations were just off.

If you’re looking for horror, that one is not it, just FYI.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-30-2023, 07:37 PM   #730

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
****ing A, I hated Knock at the Cabin Door. Maybe my expectations were just off.

If you’re looking for horror, that one is not it, just FYI.

Yeah it’s not really horror….more suspense/thriller.
Old 05-31-2023, 12:04 PM   #731

Caught this movie called Tin and Tina on Netflix last night. Completely out of the blue, random pick.

Yeah, it's in spanish. Subtitle that bitch.

It's such an odd, yet interesting movie that i had to post it. It won't be for everyone.

If you like foreign horror that's more odd/creepy/disturbing rather than jump scares and gore, check this one out.

The movie was captivating for reasons i can't really explain.

In summary, a newly wed woman miscarries on her wedding day. The couple then goes and adopts two kids from a catholic orphanage.

The kids border between sweet and innocent and religiously psychotic. Movie does a great job of blurring that line so you're left guessing if these kids are psychopaths or just naive and zealously religious.

ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-03-2023, 07:45 AM   #732
Cheat Death

Despite some obvious plot holes, I thoroughly enjoyed The Black Phone

Thought it was stylized nicely and felt like something fresh in the genre
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-07-2023, 11:07 AM   #733

Im not a Peele fanboy (I think his first film is good, but not nearly as good as the press make it out to be).

But Nope was god-awful. I understand the symbolism, and all that, but it was characters I didnt care about, and a "bad guy" I wasnt afraid of.

Basically a much more boring "jaws" in the sky.
Old 06-07-2023, 02:18 PM   #734

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJJasonp View Post
Im not a Peele fanboy (I think his first film is good, but not nearly as good as the press make it out to be).

But Nope was god-awful. I understand the symbolism, and all that, but it was characters I didnt care about, and a "bad guy" I wasnt afraid of.

Basically a much more boring "jaws" in the sky.
Meet me behind the George Brett statue.
Old 06-07-2023, 03:17 PM   #735

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
Meet me behind the George Brett statue.
LOL. did you really enjoy Nope?