Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Old 09-15-2004, 02:35 PM  
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

The Rocky Mountain News would like us to submit nicknames for Quentin Griffin.

Here's the link. Enjoy.

http://www.rockymountainnews.com/drm...183373,00.html

I suggested "One-Game Wonder," but for some reason it's not showing up on the list and now I can't vote any more.

My other suggestion was going to be "Floyd Little." Or maybe "Quentin Nash."
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-15-2004, 02:50 PM   #16
Banned

I submitted "OMG THE SECOND COMING OF BARRY SANDERS!!!111"
Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 09-15-2004, 02:52 PM   #17
B2B, 3in5, belief in Chief

Got this one from that page:

"Quentin "I've two good games in my career and I am on the brink of being horribly overated" Griffin"

redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-15-2004, 02:54 PM   #18
Banned

Somebody said "Chiefsplanetisghey"

Taco....
Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 09-15-2004, 02:55 PM   #19
'Tis my eye!

Looks like Taco has been there:

Quote:
"Chiefsplanetisghey"
September 15, 2004, 2:52 PM
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-15-2004, 02:55 PM   #20
B2B, 3in5, belief in Chief

Love "My Little Pony" , Endelt!
redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-15-2004, 02:56 PM   #21
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe
Looks like Taco has been there:
Beat you to it.
Old 09-15-2004, 02:57 PM   #22
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
"I would call him Burgess Meredith. Burgess was the greatest character actor of our time"
September 15, 2004, 2:33 PM
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-15-2004, 02:58 PM   #23
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ENDelt260
Oh, nice.

I'm sure Saul's right... but, I don't feel like clearing out my cookies over and over again.... I bet I could identify just that one, tho...
In IE, all you have to do is set "Check for newer versions of the page" to "every visit".
Old 09-15-2004, 03:01 PM   #24
'Tis my eye!

Some of these are just downright reeruned:

Quote:
""Q-Ball", is his nickname already with my Bronco fans I know!! Ever since the Indy Colts game last year in 03. I want Q-Ball to be a national nickname now. He could be the next Barry Sanders!!!"
Quote:
"Walter Peyton was known as "Sweetness" and Quenton Griffin should be known as "Quickness""
Old 09-15-2004, 03:02 PM   #25
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Would someone add "The dream that Tom Nalen dares not act on"?
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-15-2004, 03:02 PM   #26
'Tis my eye!

Gary Coleman!
Old 09-15-2004, 03:04 PM   #27
'Tis my eye!

My Little Pony is on there 3 times.
Old 09-15-2004, 03:04 PM   #28
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

How about "half a back."
Old 09-15-2004, 03:04 PM   #29
BAMF

Gary Coleman...so lame, yet so fucking hilarious
jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 09-15-2004, 03:05 PM   #30
WHAT

""My Little Pony""

"quizzle with the chisel"

"My Little Pony"

""shortlived" -- it's only been 1 week, people"

"My Little Pony"

Those are the five I can see
beer bacon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.beer bacon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.beer bacon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.beer bacon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.beer bacon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.beer bacon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.beer bacon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.beer bacon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.beer bacon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.beer bacon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.beer bacon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.