Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-08-2004, 11:48 AM  
Veteran

"Teh"?! What the f_ck is "Teh"?!

Whatever it is, I hate it.

Take "Teh", and the other intentionally misspelled "cyber-words", and wipe your filthy arses with them, you idiots.
Clint in Wichita is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Clint in Wichita is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Clint in Wichita is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Clint in Wichita is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Clint in Wichita is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Clint in Wichita is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 09-08-2004, 12:26 PM   #31
When a nightmare becomes real

So does anyone else use terms like "LOL" or "WTF" , in their acronym form, out loud?

Yea....neither do I...
Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 09-08-2004, 12:30 PM   #32
What time is it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazarus
that's not even close to being right
$5 says DC thinks it's funny.

Now, kindly go **** yourself, you uptight douche bag.

MM
~~

Last edited by Mark M; 09-08-2004 at 12:40 PM..
Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.
Old 09-08-2004, 12:32 PM   #33
Stroking to the SB Champs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clint in Wichita

Take "Teh", and the other intentionally misspelled "cyber-words", and wipe your filthy arses with them, you idiots.
It's stuff like this that continues to make Clint one of my favorite posters. Bless you.

ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-08-2004, 12:47 PM   #34
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark M
You must've had one dirty ass ...

maybe you should ask DenverChief to see if it's now clean.

MM
~~
I dunno if I wanna see cadmonkeys hairy monkey ass
DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-08-2004, 12:47 PM   #35
Grandson of Darth Vader

Quote:

Amen!
Kylo Ren must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kylo Ren must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kylo Ren must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kylo Ren must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kylo Ren must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kylo Ren must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kylo Ren must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kylo Ren must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kylo Ren must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kylo Ren must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kylo Ren must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 09-08-2004, 12:47 PM   #36
Praise Him

Quote:

King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 09-08-2004, 12:47 PM   #37
BAMF

Quote:
ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US!

btw ... you suxor

Why you throw chip?
jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 09-08-2004, 12:48 PM   #38
MVP

Quote:
that's not even close to being right
eh it wasn't that bad, now if SDChiefs fan or KCWolfman had said it I would be raving mad
DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-08-2004, 12:49 PM   #39
World's finest morphius

teh is annoying, but I kind of like the the different connotation that goes with ghey vs gay.
morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-08-2004, 12:53 PM   #40
Don't Tease Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverChief
eh it wasn't that bad, now if SDChiefs fan or KCWolfman had said it I would be raving mad
all starts with just one comment
Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-08-2004, 12:54 PM   #41
The Dude Abides

Quote:
Nah....I never woulda done that.

That would've made you the "dominant" one in your 'relationships.'

I suspect you are the pillow-biting type....

NTTAWWT, of course....
Mr. Kotter has disabled reputation
Old 09-08-2004, 12:58 PM   #42
Supporter

Look who found his password again.....

He isn't probably gonna be a fan of Suk mah baows.
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-08-2004, 12:59 PM   #43
What time is it?

Quote:
My point ... you damn well know that I respect you and it's just me poking fun. There is no hate or venom behind my comments.

Now, laz, get over yourself ...

and I expect my $5 in the mail.

MM
~~
Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.
Old 09-08-2004, 12:59 PM   #44
Supporter

I have no opinion on this matter.
Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.
Old 09-08-2004, 01:14 PM   #45

so... THIS is what grumpy old men talk about on message boards . I don't say teh or ghey or any of that, but I don't mind it. It doesn't BOTHER me. Of course kids running on my lawn doesn't piss me off either .
David. must have mowed badgirl's lawn.David. must have mowed badgirl's lawn.David. must have mowed badgirl's lawn.David. must have mowed badgirl's lawn.David. must have mowed badgirl's lawn.David. must have mowed badgirl's lawn.David. must have mowed badgirl's lawn.David. must have mowed badgirl's lawn.David. must have mowed badgirl's lawn.David. must have mowed badgirl's lawn.David. must have mowed badgirl's lawn.