Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Old 04-03-2004, 05:25 PM  
In Search of a Life

Last edited by ENDelt260; 08-18-2023 at 09:53 AM..
ENDelt260 has disabled reputation
Old 04-04-2004, 11:29 PM   #61
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandllama
Ok... I'm in the normal mood I was in when I used to PhotoShop Slayer... someone give me a topic for Jenson and I'll see what I can come up with...

I'll live with the consequences next year at B5
I like the LJS limo idea.

As a backup, how about jenson as that little girl running from the napalm attack in vietnam?
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-04-2004, 11:30 PM   #62
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenson71
You've got one to work with.

But you know you shouldn't. (I'll beat the shit out of you and grandma.)

Beat the shit out of them with what.......?????.......You look softer then a roll of Charmin..........
LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.
Old 04-04-2004, 11:32 PM   #63
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadProphetMargin
Noob question: Why do you guys abuse Slayer?

Because we can...............
LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.
Old 04-04-2004, 11:36 PM   #64
Hi, I'm Llama

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefJustice
How about Jenson pulling up in a limo to Long John Silvers?
How about Jenson in a LJS while his Limo waits outside?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg jensontry.jpg (32.1 KB, 1101 views)
grandllama must have mowed badgirl's lawn.grandllama must have mowed badgirl's lawn.grandllama must have mowed badgirl's lawn.grandllama must have mowed badgirl's lawn.grandllama must have mowed badgirl's lawn.grandllama must have mowed badgirl's lawn.grandllama must have mowed badgirl's lawn.grandllama must have mowed badgirl's lawn.grandllama must have mowed badgirl's lawn.grandllama must have mowed badgirl's lawn.grandllama must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 04-04-2004, 11:40 PM   #65
Hi, I'm Llama

Quote:
Originally Posted by LVNHACK
Beat the shit out of them with what.......?????.......You look softer then a roll of Charmin..........
and Jenson needs to remember that I let Hack take care of all my light work
grandllama must have mowed badgirl's lawn.grandllama must have mowed badgirl's lawn.grandllama must have mowed badgirl's lawn.grandllama must have mowed badgirl's lawn.grandllama must have mowed badgirl's lawn.grandllama must have mowed badgirl's lawn.grandllama must have mowed badgirl's lawn.grandllama must have mowed badgirl's lawn.grandllama must have mowed badgirl's lawn.grandllama must have mowed badgirl's lawn.grandllama must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 04-04-2004, 11:45 PM   #66
The Stig

Quote:
How about Jenson in a LJS while his Limo waits outside?

You sir...are a God amongst men!!

triple rep for that gem!
ChiefJustice is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ChiefJustice is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ChiefJustice is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ChiefJustice is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ChiefJustice is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ChiefJustice is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ChiefJustice is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 04-04-2004, 11:52 PM   #67
MVP

Quote:
and Jenson needs to remember that I let Hack take care of all my light work

Yeah and my 12 year old takes care of mine...........Drop the pepsi and pick up the weights...............
Old 04-04-2004, 11:52 PM   #68
remember, remember

rep for everyone involved!!!

-EBOLA-
Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.
Old 04-04-2004, 11:56 PM   #69
Hi, I'm Llama

Quote:
Yeah and my 12 year old takes care of mine...........Drop the pepsi and pick up the weights...............
I sir, can safely claim I've never touched a Pepsi in 34 years

I was actually giving you props on that one buddy

And if that was a slam on my weight, go revisit the fat bastard thread to see what I HAVE been doing the last year
Old 04-04-2004, 11:59 PM   #70
MVP

Quote:
I sir, can safely claim I've never touched a Pepsi in 34 years

I was actually giving you props on that one buddy

And if that was a slam on my weight, go revisit the fat bastard thread to see what I HAVE been doing the last year

GL you got it all wrong...............I was refering to soft ass gojenson............I'll bet the only curls he's doing is cheetos to his mouth....
Old 04-05-2004, 12:00 AM   #71
MVP

Quote:
Just when I thought I was tuning into your sense of humor Kevin

That kid is to ripped to be gojenson............
Old 04-05-2004, 12:02 AM   #72
Hi, I'm Llama

Quote:
GL you got it all wrong...............I was refering to soft ass gojenson............I'll bet the only curls he's doing is cheetos to his mouth....
I figgered I was taking it wrong... we've always been on the same page ... In the original post, I just figgered if I was going to be threatened for a photoshop, I'd let my buddy the prison guard take care of it!
Old 04-05-2004, 12:03 AM   #73
MVP

Quote:
I figgered I was taking it wrong... we've always been on the same page ... In the original post, I just figgered if I was going to be threatened for a photoshop, I'd let my buddy the prison guard take care of it!

Old 04-05-2004, 12:13 AM   #74
Hi, I'm Llama

Which means I probably have Hack AND Jenson pissed at me now....

Never fear Jenson buddy, if you look hard enough my pic is in the archives somewhere
Old 04-05-2004, 12:16 AM   #75
MVP

Quote:
BTW, I think this is my finest work. I call it "Hack's Bitch"

Damn gl that's just wrong as hell............In so many ways........