Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Old 04-03-2004, 05:25 PM  
In Search of a Life

Last edited by ENDelt260; 08-18-2023 at 09:53 AM..
ENDelt260 has disabled reputation
Old 04-04-2004, 03:20 PM   #46
Phobia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayer Diablo
Just make sure you don't find something that'll scare other Planeteers more than me....
'Lil dude - seriously, have you considered a career in radio? You should ask beer me for his advice. Or, I also recommend a sales career with one of these exciting companies: http://www.blind.net/companys.htm
Old 04-04-2004, 03:21 PM   #47
fides quaerens intellectum

Knowing how fast pics can travel over the internet, let me just say...sucks to be slayer
Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 04-04-2004, 03:25 PM   #48

Quote:
Originally Posted by ENDelt260
Speaking of someone not getting abused enough...

Hmm... I bet I can even find a pic of you for grandllama to work with.
You've got one to work with.

But you know you shouldn't. (I'll beat the shit out of you and grandma.)
Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 04-04-2004, 03:26 PM   #49

I knew I'd regret it one day.
Old 04-04-2004, 03:30 PM   #50
Hi, I'm Llama

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chieficus
Perhaps more frightening than the pictures...is the fact that you keep them on your computer...
You know, I was thinking that exact thing last night when I was posting them
grandllama must have mowed badgirl's lawn.grandllama must have mowed badgirl's lawn.grandllama must have mowed badgirl's lawn.grandllama must have mowed badgirl's lawn.grandllama must have mowed badgirl's lawn.grandllama must have mowed badgirl's lawn.grandllama must have mowed badgirl's lawn.grandllama must have mowed badgirl's lawn.grandllama must have mowed badgirl's lawn.grandllama must have mowed badgirl's lawn.grandllama must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 04-04-2004, 08:41 PM   #51
Cross with me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenson71
You've got one to work with.

But you know you shouldn't. (I'll beat the shit out of you and grandma.)

It would be hilarious to see you try fighting them one at a time (both at once would just be sad).................... Hey, everyone, I got an idea for something to do at B5!
Slayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 04-04-2004, 09:30 PM   #52
Phobia

Quote:
Hey, everyone, I got an idea for something to do at B5!
No, Slayer, Dartgod said you may not run a handjob booth.
Old 04-04-2004, 09:50 PM   #53
**** the Raiders

Quote:

It would be hilarious to see you try fighting them one at a time (both at once would just be sad).................... Hey, everyone, I got an idea for something to do at B5!

There has been so much talk about kicking SD's ass at a B5 gathering that he is now trying to get someone else to take the role.

Ain't workin' here.
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-04-2004, 10:05 PM   #54
No Keys, No Problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandllama
but this is the one your probably talking about... isn't it?
That one should read.

....He has a plan to stick in a man...

Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 04-04-2004, 10:29 PM   #55
Hi, I'm Llama

Quote:
Originally Posted by ENDelt260
Speaking of someone not getting abused enough...

Hmm... I bet I can even find a pic of you for grandllama to work with.
Ok... I'm in the normal mood I was in when I used to PhotoShop Slayer... someone give me a topic for Jenson and I'll see what I can come up with...

I'll live with the consequences next year at B5
grandllama must have mowed badgirl's lawn.grandllama must have mowed badgirl's lawn.grandllama must have mowed badgirl's lawn.grandllama must have mowed badgirl's lawn.grandllama must have mowed badgirl's lawn.grandllama must have mowed badgirl's lawn.grandllama must have mowed badgirl's lawn.grandllama must have mowed badgirl's lawn.grandllama must have mowed badgirl's lawn.grandllama must have mowed badgirl's lawn.grandllama must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 04-04-2004, 10:49 PM   #56
The Stig

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandllama
Ok... I'm in the normal mood I was in when I used to PhotoShop Slayer... someone give me a topic for Jenson and I'll see what I can come up with...

I'll live with the consequences next year at B5

How about Jenson pulling up in a limo to Long John Silvers?
ChiefJustice is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ChiefJustice is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ChiefJustice is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ChiefJustice is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ChiefJustice is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ChiefJustice is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ChiefJustice is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 04-04-2004, 10:51 PM   #57
Hi, I'm Llama

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefJustice
How about Jenson pulling up in a limo to Long John Silvers?
Damn, this worse than when i used to do improv.... (back when i had a sense of humor)... you wouldn't happen to have a source file for that would you
Old 04-04-2004, 10:53 PM   #58
The Stig

lol...no....but,i can go look.
ChiefJustice is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ChiefJustice is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ChiefJustice is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ChiefJustice is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ChiefJustice is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ChiefJustice is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ChiefJustice is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 04-04-2004, 11:01 PM   #59
The Stig

here are a couple of pics to help influence the muse.
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg LJS.jpeg (23.8 KB, 298 views)
File Type: jpeg limo.jpeg (27.7 KB, 298 views)
Old 04-04-2004, 11:10 PM   #60
Smokin

He could be labled as Phobia's Ho!!
RedNFeisty Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RedNFeisty Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RedNFeisty Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RedNFeisty Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RedNFeisty Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RedNFeisty Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RedNFeisty Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RedNFeisty Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RedNFeisty Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RedNFeisty Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RedNFeisty Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.