Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Closed Thread

Old 09-16-2003, 08:10 PM  
I'll be back.

Right. I've had enough.

Logical.

This man is abusing his position. Over the past week, two weeks, whatever it is, he has changed things over and over and over:

My signature.
My avatar.
My title.

He's also edited my posts. I change them back. He changes them again.

This is flat out ABUSE of his position. A position he is OBVIOUSLY not able to handle. A position he got ONLY because he donated a lot of money.

Logical should be removed from his moderator position.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 09-16-2003, 08:22 PM   #31
It's Five O'Clock Somewhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by gochiefs
It needs to be brought to full attention of the BB. I have officially reached my breaking point.
If that's the way it's going to be, DRAW B!TCH!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Gunsmoke-ani.jpg (5.0 KB, 296 views)
Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 09-16-2003, 08:23 PM   #32
In Search of a Life

I agree that things have been rather...heavy-handed as of late. However, I don't think there's anything wrong with that. I'm used to very lightly moderated usenet type groups. Heavy moderation is becoming more and more common as discussion board software becomes more widespread and dispersed.

In other words, the community sets the standards for each board individually. I don't think that anyone seems overly bothered by the heavy moderation here, so I doubt seriously that it's going to change. On top of that, it's mainly just ****ing around and meant in good fun.

Oh, lots of other people have valid points as well. He's doing it to get your goat..err..cheese.
NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 09-16-2003, 08:24 PM   #33
Pain Cake

Quote:
Originally Posted by ENDelt260
Logical wouldn't have to keep changing your shit so much if you'd just quit changing it back.

Oh, and drop the whole "he's a mod cuz he donated money" bullshit. It's simply not true.
Oh yeah??? Well, you're just a mod because you're a loser who spends all his time on the Planet! So there! Eat it, biatch!
Boozer is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBoozer is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBoozer is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBoozer is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBoozer is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBoozer is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBoozer is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBoozer is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBoozer is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about

Old 09-16-2003, 08:24 PM   #34
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by LVNHACK
:lol: :lol: :lol: Rofl
All caps
DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 09-16-2003, 08:24 PM   #35
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boozer
I understand you're at your breaking point. However, I urge you not to shit in the punch bowl, so to speak. What benefit is it to you to attempt to ruin a community that has a certain "code of conduct," and sets certain rules? In my opinion, the "administration" has been more than forgiving of your behavior in the past (admittedly, behavior that is often provoked). Still, the type of interaction found on this board is quite hostile, and we all know that going in. Try to be a team player, will ya?

BS...........This BB is far from hostile...........
LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.

Old 09-16-2003, 08:24 PM   #36
Fall down 7 times, get up 8

Quote:
I will boil it down for you like this. I have no problem with anyone on this BB.

Except Logical.
You see, this is honestly why I don't like you and your attitude. Your statement is a blatant lie. You just got in a pissing match with RNR or OVER-HEAD (I honestly don't remember which), and you debased the entire value of his posts regarding a single misspelled word.

You are a liar and an annoying pest.

Would I do as Jim has done, probably not. Have others been treated as you have, yes.

Sack up and stop picking fights you can't win.
KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.

Old 09-16-2003, 08:25 PM   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommykat
What is the big deal with the points???? Time to get a real life.....Chit, I don't even know where you find those points and what they are about.........
TK - I gave you positive rep, just because you can't see it.
KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.

Old 09-16-2003, 08:26 PM   #38
In Search of a Life

Quote:
And it is true, one of the other mods said it awhile back.
I'm guessing you misinterpreted humor.
ENDelt260 has disabled reputation

Old 09-16-2003, 08:26 PM   #39
I'll be back.

Just because I got in a pissing match with them doesn't mean I have a problem with them.

I like those guys. They are funny. I would have no problem giving them positive rep points for stuff. Hell, I didn't mind Logical until all this BS started...
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 09-16-2003, 08:26 PM   #40

Quote:
Shut up Fugger. You don't know your ass from a hole in the ground.

Old 09-16-2003, 08:26 PM   #41
Pain Cake

Quote:
Sorry, I guess I should have clarified. The interaction on this BB is "hostile" so much as most of the heavy posters here enjoy busting eachothers' virtual balls, so to speak.
Boozer is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBoozer is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBoozer is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBoozer is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBoozer is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBoozer is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBoozer is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBoozer is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBoozer is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about

Old 09-16-2003, 08:26 PM   #42
MVP

Quote:
I will boil it down for you like this. I have no problem with anyone on this BB.

Except Logical.

That's BS................Most of us have just decided that fuggin with you isn't worth the effort
LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.

Old 09-16-2003, 08:27 PM   #43
America is great assholes~

Wow I thought this thread was locked oh wait a minute I stumbled on to another I need attention thread by gogirl
RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 09-16-2003, 08:27 PM   #44
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCWolfman
TK - I gave you positive rep, just because you can't see it.
ENDelt260 has disabled reputation

Old 09-16-2003, 08:27 PM   #45
Pain Cake

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCWolfman
Shut up Fugger. You don't know your ass from a hole in the ground.
You'd expect more of a prude than to use the word "ass" in a post.

Closed Thread