Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Closed Thread

Old 09-16-2003, 04:14 PM  
I'll be back.

Any moderators on the BB right now?

Please send me a PM
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 09-16-2003, 07:17 PM   #31
**** the Raiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by JazzzLovr
I think you're right. Somewhere around here there's a picture of him with a Chiefs hat on.

This raiderhader will knock down a cold one with RNR anyday.
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 09-16-2003, 07:17 PM   #32
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OVER-HEAD
Is your mind that fu@ken deluded you honestly believe that?...
Someone give this fug tard a shot of Prozac stat!
Go ahead and insult me again. There is no proof I lost a bet. Because I didn't.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 09-16-2003, 07:18 PM   #33
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by JazzzLovr
Way to take the high road.
ENDelt260 has disabled reputation

Old 09-16-2003, 07:18 PM   #34
Boom, Boom , Crash

Quote:
Originally Posted by LVNHACK
I always take the high road..................

I'll take any road ...as long as it runs smack dead center over his welching skull!
Over-Head has disabled reputation

Old 09-16-2003, 07:19 PM   #35
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ENDelt260
What the fuck do you want?
I do not think you ever got an answer, ENDelt. Maybe you were too passive?
chief52 is not part of the Right 53.chief52 is not part of the Right 53.chief52 is not part of the Right 53.chief52 is not part of the Right 53.chief52 is not part of the Right 53.chief52 is not part of the Right 53.chief52 is not part of the Right 53.chief52 is not part of the Right 53.chief52 is not part of the Right 53.chief52 is not part of the Right 53.chief52 is not part of the Right 53.

Old 09-16-2003, 07:19 PM   #36
Screw U if U can't take a joke

Quote:
I always take the high road..................
Now wait a minute, I heard you took the chocolate chip highway once and a while.

Right Gochiefs?

Just pickin on Gochiefs Hack, no insult intended.
Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.

Old 09-16-2003, 07:20 PM   #37
Boom, Boom , Crash

Quote:
Originally Posted by gochiefs
Go ahead and insult me again .
Ok...your so ugly the friggen tide wouldn't take you out.

Old 09-16-2003, 07:20 PM   #38
MVP

Quote:
I'll take any road ...as long as it runs smack dead center over his welching skull!

I think your forgeting the last time I got onto it with someone............And if IRRC they haven't been back........I should get major rep for that public service...............
LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.

Old 09-16-2003, 07:20 PM   #39
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chief52
We conversed via PM.

Old 09-16-2003, 07:21 PM   #40
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by chief52
Nah, he just didn't want to file his complaint in public.

Guess he figured public opinion might not sway in his favor.

Can't imagine why he would think that.

Old 09-16-2003, 07:21 PM   #41
America is great assholes~

Quote:
Originally Posted by gochiefs
Better to bring a Chiefs fan into the world than a Raiders fan.
And to think your dad could have made a stop at most any gas station and sprung the 75 cents
RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 09-16-2003, 07:22 PM   #42
Live free or die hard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logical
You are such a total and complete loser, what a waste of carbon.
I don't have anyone on ignore. Hell, TJ grates me but at least he has somthing to say every once in awhile.

I see losing nothing by never reading anything he has to say again.

Won't do it but, man...
Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 09-16-2003, 07:22 PM   #43
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Ok...your so ugly the friggen tide wouldn't take you out.
Nice.

Old 09-16-2003, 07:23 PM   #44
Boom, Boom , Crash

Quote:
I think your forgeting the last time I got onto it with someone............And if IRRC they haven't been back........I should get major rep for that public service...............
Twas a thing of beauty..once I reallied and read back far enough to "see the whole picutre"..

Old 09-16-2003, 07:23 PM   #45
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ENDelt260
Nah, he just didn't want to file his complaint in public.

Guess he figured public opinion might not sway in his favor.

Can't imagine why he would think that.

It's a shame you can put it out there, inquiring minds wanna know...........
LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.

Closed Thread