Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

View Poll Results: Did you ever hit something while learning to drive?
Yes, another car 6 6.45%
Yes, a tree or sign or traffic light 1 1.08%
Yes, a house 3 3.23%
Yes, a person 2 2.15%
Yes, something else 6 6.45%
No 75 80.65%
Voters: 93. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-20-2003, 04:10 PM  
Would an idiot do that?

When learning to drive....

... did you ever hit anything?

Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-20-2003, 05:19 PM   #16
Will KC ever be better?

Quote:
Originally posted by Slayer Diablo

I made a turn that was a little too wide and ended up in the left lane. When I was getting back into the left lane, I turned the wheel too much and got on the sidewalk. While attempting to hit the break, my leg was pushing on the wheel and caused me to turn right and into the house. Other than the side-view mirror, the only damage is under the right headlight....some dents, scrapes, and two small holes where the brick punctured the metal.

Gotta give you credit, at least you showed up to face the music.

So, is this little incident big enough for you to get demoted back to the parking lot - or will it bust you all the way back down to a Huffy?
PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 06-20-2003, 05:20 PM   #17
Will KC ever be better?

Quote:
Originally posted by Hydrae
Something to assist with the police report:

PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 06-20-2003, 05:21 PM   #18
Veteran

Quote:
Originally posted by PastorMikH

Gotta give you credit, at least you showed up to face the music.

So, is this little incident big enough for you to get demoted back to the parking lot - or will it bust you all the way back down to a Huffy?

I think he may have topped out on the Huffy...
chief52 is not part of the Right 53.chief52 is not part of the Right 53.chief52 is not part of the Right 53.chief52 is not part of the Right 53.chief52 is not part of the Right 53.chief52 is not part of the Right 53.chief52 is not part of the Right 53.chief52 is not part of the Right 53.chief52 is not part of the Right 53.chief52 is not part of the Right 53.chief52 is not part of the Right 53.
Old 06-20-2003, 05:30 PM   #19
Will KC ever be better?

So Slayer, you wouldn't have been lucky enough for this to have been your house would you? It be bad if you ran into a complete stranger's house. Shoot it'd be even worse if you ran into a niegbor's house and had to endure all the niegbors pointing, laughing and installing concrete retaining walls to protect their homes from the kid down the street.
Old 06-20-2003, 05:35 PM   #20
Special Teams ACE!!!

Let's hope Slayer never drives anything larger than a clown car
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-20-2003, 05:36 PM   #21
Would an idiot do that?

No, it was in Platte City, about 20 minutes from where we live.

Not sure if they talked to the owner of the house or not.... I know they filed the one-car accident report though.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-20-2003, 05:41 PM   #22
Supporter

Slayer was probably pontificating on a deep subject and was distracted. (Tell that story, Slayer, and stick with it).
Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.
Old 06-20-2003, 05:47 PM   #23
El' Barto

Quote:

I made a turn that was a little too wide and ended up in the left lane. When I was getting back into the left lane, I turned the wheel too much and got on the sidewalk. While attempting to hit the break, my leg was pushing on the wheel and caused me to turn right and into the house. Other than the side-view mirror, the only damage is under the right headlight....some dents, scrapes, and two small holes where the brick punctured the metal.

Oh man, I literally spewed Mt Dew over that
JOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 06-20-2003, 05:49 PM   #24
Cross with me

Quote:
Originally posted by Skip Towne
Slayer was probably pontificating on a deep subject and was distracted. (Tell that story, Slayer, and stick with it).
There was a truck in the left lane that made me panic a little bit, which got me on the sidewalk......the rest of the story is at the bottom of the first page.
Slayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 06-20-2003, 05:50 PM   #25
Sandbox: Leander Lasercats

I really do have to give big time props to Slayer for showing up here and owning up to this whole thing!
Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 06-20-2003, 05:51 PM   #26
El' Barto

Quote:
I really do have to give big time props to Slayer for showing up here and owning up to this whole thing!
True, but he also really didn't have a choice thanks to Bearcats prompt reporting.
JOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 06-20-2003, 05:54 PM   #27
Veteran

Quote:

That's a classic.
DrNick is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.DrNick is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 06-20-2003, 06:00 PM   #28
Cross with me

Quote:

More like this...... Except the sidewalk was much skinnier
Attached Images
File Type: jpg map.jpg (6.5 KB, 393 views)
Slayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 06-20-2003, 06:08 PM   #29
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally posted by JOhn

True, but he also really didn't have a choice thanks to Bearcats prompt reporting.

Well, after the thread a few days ago in which Slayer wanted me to let him drive on the highway.....
Old 06-20-2003, 06:11 PM   #30
Will KC ever be better?

Quote:

More like this...... Except the sidewalk was much skinnier
THAT'LL TEACH THEM TO NOT BUILD HOUSES RIGHT ON THE STREET!!!