Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Old 05-20-2003, 06:56 PM  
'Tis my eye!

Hats off to the night crew...

I very rarely get the chance to post around here when I'm not at work...

Seriously, you people on the night crew are funny as hell, I really enjoyed it.

Good night all!
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-20-2003, 07:20 PM   #31
Will KC ever be better?

Quote:
Originally posted by jOhN

I'm sure he has his hands full with the youth group

Actually, there are a bunch of yardapes running around outside. One little brat keeps throwing my youngest daughter's toys into the dog pen where my pointers are playing tug of war with them. He's about to get sent home.
PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 05-20-2003, 07:21 PM   #32
Supporter

Quote:
Originally posted by PastorMikH

I am sure that a person of your age would be using the definition of "Joyful" or "Fun People" for that term rather than it's present day meaning.
You'd be surprised how up to date I am. How I wish you were a Priest.
Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.
Old 05-20-2003, 07:22 PM   #33
MVP

.......Boyscouts, Youth groups, and grown men that like to slide down poles.........We may be on to something..........
LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.
Old 05-20-2003, 07:22 PM   #34
Supporter

Quote:
Originally posted by Skip Towne
How I wish you were a Priest.

that'd be easy pickin's, eh?
KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-20-2003, 07:22 PM   #35
El' Barto

Quote:
Aren't firemen gay?
Yea I think it has something to do with all that hose's they play with.
JOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 05-20-2003, 07:23 PM   #36
Supporter

Quote:
Originally posted by Logical

Don't know but I am guessing that DTV installers did not get their reps from being so happy!
Most people hug us. Or don't you watch the commercials?
Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.
Old 05-20-2003, 07:24 PM   #37
El' Barto

Quote:
Originally posted by LVNHACK
.......Boyscouts, Youth groups, and grown men that like to slide down poles.........We may be on to something..........

I wonder is he the "hose man" on the FD?
JOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 05-20-2003, 07:24 PM   #38
Supporter

Quote:

Yea I think it has something to do with all that house they play with.
hose, jOhNnykat....
KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-20-2003, 07:24 PM   #39
Will KC ever be better?

Quote:
You'd be surprised how up to date I am. How I wish you were a Priest.

Skip, speaking of priest makes me think of the Bible and a question came to mind that I figured you could answer, how did you guys get those animals on the Ark?
PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 05-20-2003, 07:24 PM   #40
MVP

Quote:
Originally posted by PastorMikH

Actually, there are a bunch of yardapes running around outside. One little brat keeps throwing my youngest daughter's toys into the dog pen where my pointers are playing tug of war with them. He's about to get sent home.

I've got 2 outside the window were they think I'm sleeping bouncing a ball back and forth..........Wait until Sat.........
LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.
Old 05-20-2003, 07:26 PM   #41
El' Barto

Quote:
Originally posted by KcMizzou
hose, jOhNnykat....
I fixed it as you posted
Old 05-20-2003, 07:27 PM   #42
Supporter

Quote:

I fixed it as you posted
yeah... I just wanted an excuse to call you that again.
Old 05-20-2003, 07:28 PM   #43
El' Barto

Quote:
Originally posted by KcMizzou
yeah... I just wanted an excuse to call you that again.
shud'up, Mr patron saint of dunces
Old 05-20-2003, 07:29 PM   #44
Screw U if U can't take a joke

Quote:
Most people hug us. Or don't you watch the commercials?

Somehow I can picture Skip getting a big old hug.
Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.
Old 05-20-2003, 07:30 PM   #45
Supporter

Quote:

shud'up, Mr patron saint of dunces
ouch