Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Old 01-18-2003, 11:05 PM  
MeatPeeker

I can't be what I'm not.

Some people are jocks. Some people are preps. Some people are sluts. Some people are popular. Some people are all of the above, or a combination of one or more.

Some people are nerds.

I am a nerd.

Nerds don't go to parties. Those other people do.

I'm not those other people. I don't do what they do.

After covering my basketball games (which put the evening at 7pm) I went to the library and got on the computer until it closed at 8. Then I went to a mexican restaurant and ate dinner. It was then 9 pm. I was led to believe the party was starting at 9:30 or 10 pm. I drove over to her house and parked in a nearby lot. I waited. I felt sick. I went to the university center, and looked in the mirror. I looked like a nerd. I went back to the parking lot, ended up circling the house five times and parking again each time.

The last attempt I actually got out of the car. Guys I was so scared my entire body was screaming for me to get back in the car where it was safe. I got in there and left, and tried not to turn my head to look at that apartment building and the people outside it as I passed it.

Two songs played in the car as I began that trip home. Joe Walsh's "Life's been good to me" and AC/DC's "Hell's Bell's." Those are two of my favorite songs, and they are never played on the radio.

Those were my mp3s, calling me home.

I had a good cry on the way home, but I'm here now, where I belong. With you guys, my geforce 4 and no one else.

To thine own self be true.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg nerdroom.jpg (85.6 KB, 1083 views)
Old 01-18-2003, 11:52 PM   #61
MeatPeeker

You know what else has contributed to f***ing me up? I used to be a Jehovah's Witness.
Old 01-18-2003, 11:52 PM   #62
Born to Ride

I would be willing to bet in todays day and age that you have something in common with 90% of young people today and you don't even realize it. Computers you are into computers right? Aren't most young adults your age? Video games are another area. Music? Do you like music? I wish you the best of luck in climbing out of your shell. You can't relive your life so now is the time to enjoy life. Don't let the fear of rejection stop you in your tracks. Why did they invite you to this party if they didn't think you belonged.
2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-18-2003, 11:53 PM   #63
MeatPeeker

They invited everyone to the party.......

Again, if it was two blocks away I would probably go. But it's not.....
Old 01-18-2003, 11:53 PM   #64
Stay down bitch!

You're only young once do you want to spend that time being agoraphopic (hope I spelled that right). You gotta learn to not care so much what others are going to think. Anyway I gotta go but I'm serious next time you get invited to a party send me a smoke signal we'll meet up and I'll go to the party with you. Worst case scenerio is you end up hanging out with someone who shares a common interest in the Chiefs and Chiefs planet.
PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 01-18-2003, 11:54 PM   #65
Supporter

Man.. honestly... I think you're full of shit. I don't think meeting a girl is even on your list of priorities. I think you're an attention whore. You'd much rather have people on a web-site pandering to you than actually experience anything real. I'm bored with it.
KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-18-2003, 11:54 PM   #66
Rookie

I know you don't have friends, gochiefs. May I call you gochiefs? Do you have a first name? Please call me Jeremy.

I used to be just like you until I went to a party. You'll do fine, chap. Your behaviour is not uncommon for youngsters such as yourself. I'd like for you to give yourself a little credit and move on to the next stage of your life.
Jeremy Bulloch is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Jeremy Bulloch is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 01-18-2003, 11:56 PM   #67
MeatPeeker

Quote:
Originally posted by KcMizzou
Man.. honestly... I think you're full of shit. I don't think meeting a girl is even on your list of priorities. I think you're an attention whore. You'd much rather have people on a web-site pandering to you than actually experience anything real. I'm bored with it.
You're wrong.
Old 01-18-2003, 11:57 PM   #68
MeatPeeker

Quote:
Originally posted by Jeremy Bulloch
I know you don't have friends, gochiefs. May I call you gochiefs? Do you have a first name? Please call me Jeremy.

I used to be just like you until I went to a party. You'll do fine, chap. Your behaviour is not uncommon for youngsters such as yourself. I'd like for you to give yourself a little credit and move on to the next stage of your life.
I highly doubt you are really the actor that played Boba Fett.
Old 01-18-2003, 11:57 PM   #69
Supporter

Quote:
Originally posted by gochiefs

You're wrong.
hope so
KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-18-2003, 11:57 PM   #70
Born to Ride

Dude I hope you take up Punkin Drublic on his offer. Nothing to lose there.
2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-18-2003, 11:57 PM   #71
'Tis my eye!

I have nowhere near the level of balls needed to do something like that.

That's why you need some "chemical augmentation"...
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-18-2003, 11:58 PM   #72
MeatPeeker

Quote:
Originally posted by 2bikemike
Dude I hope you take up Punkin Drublic on his offer. Nothing to lose there.
I might.
Old 01-18-2003, 11:59 PM   #73
GREAT SCOTT!

Quote:
Originally posted by gochiefs

InvinciBill has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.InvinciBill has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.InvinciBill has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.InvinciBill has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.InvinciBill has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.InvinciBill has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.InvinciBill has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.InvinciBill has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.InvinciBill has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.InvinciBill has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.InvinciBill has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 01-19-2003, 12:00 AM   #74
MeatPeeker

It was pretty funny. I think someone was trying to appeal to my nerd side. They must have thought I am incredibly stupid as well.
Old 01-19-2003, 12:00 AM   #75
'Tis my eye!

Wow.

He IS a nerd.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.