Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Old 01-01-2003, 10:47 PM  
MeatPeeker

I think people are having sex in my house...

My parents are away and my sister, her friend and two guys are here. They went to the other end of the house....

How can I find out?
Old 01-02-2003, 02:39 AM   #121
MeatPeeker

Har de har har.
Old 01-02-2003, 02:43 AM   #122
Phobia

Quote:
Originally posted by gochiefs
Har de har har.
I think the toilet is clogged with used condoms, can you take a plunger to it, please?
Old 01-02-2003, 02:45 AM   #123
America is great assholes~

Quote:
Originally posted by pHoBiA

I think the toilet is clogged with used condoms, can you take a plunger to it, please?
Thank God you guys were safe!
RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-02-2003, 02:46 AM   #124
MeatPeeker

Thats pretty funny, considering I've been plunging the toilet alot lately...been stopping up pretty bad for some reason.
Old 01-02-2003, 02:50 AM   #125
Don't look over here

Quote:
Thats pretty funny, considering I've been plunging the toilet alot lately...been stopping up pretty bad for some reason.
Well now you know why...
VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 01-02-2003, 02:55 AM   #126
Phobia

Quote:
We had a lot of taco bell, too.
Old 01-02-2003, 03:02 AM   #127
Wooooooo Pig Soooooiiiie!!!

Re: I think people are having sex in my house...

How do you think YOU got here boy?
Herzig is not part of the Right 53.Herzig is not part of the Right 53.Herzig is not part of the Right 53.Herzig is not part of the Right 53.Herzig is not part of the Right 53.Herzig is not part of the Right 53.Herzig is not part of the Right 53.Herzig is not part of the Right 53.Herzig is not part of the Right 53.Herzig is not part of the Right 53.Herzig is not part of the Right 53.
Old 01-02-2003, 03:21 AM   #128
MeatPeeker

Uh....it wasn't this house.
Old 01-02-2003, 10:37 AM   #129
Cross with me

Quote:
Originally posted by Chiefsgurl18

No I have nothing with Brad or EBOLA or Diablo.

Quote:
Originally posted by JazzzLovr

I notice that Slayer is glaringly absent from that denial!!

See, Jaz? It's right there....how could you have missed that?
Slayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 01-02-2003, 10:39 AM   #130
Don't look over here

Quote:
Originally posted by Slayer Diablo

See, Jaz? It's right there....how could you have missed that?
Good grief I not involved with anyone on this board. You old folks are always picking on the young ones.
VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 01-02-2003, 10:47 AM   #131
Cross with me

Quote:
Originally posted by Chiefsgurl18

Good grief I not involved with anyone on this board. You old folks are always picking on the young ones.
You didn't notice that sooner? But they must get some credit........they're only trying to pull our attention away from the weight of the world crushing our spirits
Slayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 01-02-2003, 10:48 AM   #132
Fall down 7 times, get up 8

Quote:
My parents are away and my sister, her friend and two guys are here. They went to the other end of the house....

How can I find out?
Easy, put on all black clothes, a goalie mask, and carry a butcher knife. Splatter some fake blood on yourself and the knife.

Go in each room in the house and start looking under beds, tables, chairs, etc. If you are asked what you are doing say you are completing "unfinished business" and continue on.

No one will stop you and you should disturb anyone in the mood enough that all activity will stop.
KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.
Old 01-02-2003, 10:48 AM   #133
Stroking to the SB Champs!

Damn, I wishing someone was having sex in my house

ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-02-2003, 10:49 AM   #134
Don't look over here

Quote:
Originally posted by Slayer Diablo

You didn't notice that sooner? But they must get some credit........they're only trying to pull our attention away from the weight of the world crushing our spirits
That or they could mine their own business and quit playing match maker.
Old 01-02-2003, 10:50 AM   #135
Fall down 7 times, get up 8

Pat - I was. The problem is that it was so fast that you missed it. BTW - She was really hot and you missed her too.
KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.