Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Old 09-29-2014, 11:01 PM  
Be Kind To Your Pets

***OFFICIAL Kansas City Royals Vs. Oakland A's Post Season Wild Card Thread 9/30***

Let me start by saying,
I ****ING hate Oakland.
I despise ALL THINGS OAKLAND.
I especially despise the Oakland Raiders, Oakland Fans, and today I especially despise their weak ass, carpetbagging "Oakland "A's" baseball team.
Why?
Glad you asked.
I'll tell you why:
Because I'm old enough to remember what happened here, and what has been stolen from us as a city.

Let me tell you a story from a long time ago:
Spoiler!

Last edited by gblowfish; 09-30-2014 at 10:14 AM..
gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-30-2014, 04:21 PM   #166
Champion Golfer Of The Year

Rally towels!

WilliamTheIrish has disabled reputation
Old 09-30-2014, 04:21 PM   #167
Deus ambulans inter homines

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Smoke View Post
I kind of wish Colon was starting over Moose, but that seems silly to complain about right now.

In Ned I trust.
I got this sneaking suspicion in my gut that he goes yard his 2nd at bat...
Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-30-2014, 04:21 PM   #168
Forever Royal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hootie 2.0 View Post
Kinda freaking out guys...can I not get mlb.tv for the postseason?????
You don't get TBS?

Anyhow, it looks like you can get MLB.TV. http://mlb.mlb.com/mlb/subscriptions...iateId=mlbMENU
mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 09-30-2014, 04:23 PM   #169
#RIPAce

Quote:
Kinda freaking out guys...can I not get mlb.tv for the postseason?????
http://mlb.mlb.com/mlb/subscriptions/

$24.99
CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-30-2014, 04:26 PM   #170

Quote:
He's a defending champion...doubt he gets rattled very easily.

2-1 Royals
Please no! I want the win, just not the 2.5+ hour extended panic attack of sitting on a 1 run lead.

That'll be like grasping for dental floss to stop you as you're about to plummet off the top of the Empire State Building!
Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-30-2014, 04:27 PM   #171

Quote:
James just needs to get out of the first inning unscathed and then I'll breathe easy
Well put
Old 09-30-2014, 04:31 PM   #172
Agree to Disagree

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anyong Bluth View Post
I got this sneaking suspicion in my gut that he goes yard his 2nd at bat...
I'd be happy for him to push a bunt if they run a shift on him.
KevB 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliKevB 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliKevB 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliKevB 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliKevB 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliKevB 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliKevB 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliKevB 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliKevB 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliKevB 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliKevB 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 09-30-2014, 04:34 PM   #173
Life is changing..

I'm nervous/excited like never before.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-30-2014, 04:34 PM   #174
Banned

It's blacked out for USA citizens ... I'll use my mom's xfinity and watch it on my computer. No cable sucks, thought mlb.tv had me covered
Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 09-30-2014, 04:35 PM   #175
Forever Royal

I think I was only ever this nervous before my wedding.
mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 09-30-2014, 04:36 PM   #176
Forever Royal

***OFFICIAL Kansas City Royals Vs. Oakland A's Post Season Wild Card Thread 9...

Quote:
It's blacked out for USA citizens ... I'll use my mom's xfinity and watch it on my computer. No cable sucks, thought mlb.tv had me covered
That's strange. The link I posted said its available for residents of US and Canada only.
Old 09-30-2014, 04:36 PM   #177
Life is changing..

Meanwhile, over at royalsplanet.com

Quote:
Royals Planet is currently shutdown due to lack of activity. Go to ChiefsPlanet and check the Royals threads instead. Go to ChiefsPlanet and check the Royals threads instead.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-30-2014, 04:41 PM   #178
Champs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr. tegu View Post
I think I was only ever this nervous before my wedding.
I am shaking so goddamn much, I feel like I'm dancing.....
Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-30-2014, 04:46 PM   #179
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr. tegu View Post
That's strange. The link I posted said its available for residents of US and Canada only.
It's available for us and canada 90 minutes after the game is already over...
chiefsfan987 has disabled reputation
Old 09-30-2014, 04:46 PM   #180
Mod Team

Quote:
You can get just the AL side it looks like in case you don't have TBS.

http://mlb.mlb.com/mlb/subscriptions...iateId=mlbMENU
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.