Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

View Poll Results: Should JimNasium be banned?
Absolutely. JimNasium is a ****ing one who sucks the penis. 175 71.14%
No. While JimNasium is a douchebag, we support JimNasium's right to be a douchebag. 41 16.67%
Even Gaz would ban the ****stick known as JimNasium 30 12.20%
Voters: 246. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-01-2011, 01:57 AM  
FINALLY! The wait is over.

JimNasium is a gigantic douche that needs to be banned

As a new moderator, I want to make sure that the community is included before I make my first big decision. The dumbassery, and general one who sucks the penis attitude that this individual displays on a daily basis is one that I personally feel is detrimental to the community as a whole, and this person should probably be flogged in public for their nonsensical bullshit.

As a whole, what say you? I can't possibly be the only one sick of JimNasium's bullshit. Give me the word, and I'll stick my boot straight up their cyber ass.
Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-01-2011, 06:41 AM   #91
remember, remember

see, THIS is a good april fool's joke.
Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.
Old 04-01-2011, 06:42 AM   #92
Live free or die hard

BAN HIM!!!
Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-01-2011, 06:43 AM   #93
Seeking the Truth daily

Indeed its time.
HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-01-2011, 06:45 AM   #94
I got Rice cookin in the micro

yeah! Unregistered deserves to be banned!
Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-01-2011, 06:46 AM   #95
Rookie

W.T.F. People? that makes my heart sad!!!
ohnoyoudidnt is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ohnoyoudidnt is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 04-01-2011, 06:53 AM   #96
Custom User Title

The thread Noswad will start about this will be epic.
kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 04-01-2011, 06:53 AM   #97
Veteran

You had me at hello.
Brianfo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBrianfo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBrianfo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBrianfo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBrianfo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBrianfo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBrianfo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBrianfo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBrianfo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBrianfo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBrianfo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 04-01-2011, 06:54 AM   #98
MVP

wtf?
ok...i'm going to try and read through this thread. i'm only here till noon, though.
hugs and kisses.
sec
seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-01-2011, 06:55 AM   #99
21st Century Schizoid Fan

Nice tweak to the program.
siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-01-2011, 06:56 AM   #100
2 Legit 2 Colquitt

Clearly, warispeace is a detriment to society and must be banned for the good of the planet. He contributes nothing of value to the forum and brings nothing but death, destruction, and general mischief wherever he goes. Just look at the decline in the post quality since his arrival:

A clearer case cannot be made. No single poster in the history of this Planet has done as much damage as warispeace. For the sake of common goodness and decency, and for the preservation of humanity, there is one clear course of action.

warispeace must be banned. I only pray we are not too late.
ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 04-01-2011, 06:57 AM   #101
Mama Tried

Ban hammer
MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 04-01-2011, 06:57 AM   #102
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by seclark View Post
wtf?
ok...i'm going to try and read through this thread. i'm only here till noon, though.
hugs and kisses.
sec
That'll be too late. Two more votes and your ass is banned FO EVA!!!
rockymtnchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.rockymtnchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.rockymtnchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.rockymtnchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.rockymtnchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.rockymtnchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.rockymtnchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.rockymtnchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.rockymtnchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.rockymtnchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.rockymtnchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-01-2011, 06:57 AM   #103
Supporter

Bravo Flopnuts. Bravo.

Asshole.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-01-2011, 06:58 AM   #104
2 Legit 2 Colquitt

Also, the level of rape in Africa has skyrocketed since his arrival in 2010. I think the message is clear. Mods, you know what you must do.

ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 04-01-2011, 07:00 AM   #105
MY LITTLE #15

The funnier part is that "one who sucks the penis" isn't a bad thing as far as I'm concerned. If you're going to use insults, you need to find one that's not gender specific.
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.