Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Old 11-02-2001, 12:15 AM  
3M TA3

3 tickets for 11/25 and 11/29 games

Hey guys, before I put these up on ebay, I just wanted to see if anyone here wanted them. 3 tickets for each, 11/25 vs. Seahawks and 11/29 vs. Eagles. Sec 327 Row 20. Face value, $51 each. I do take credit cards via PayPal.

Darrin Tebbe
678-517-5789
dtebbe must have mowed badgirl's lawn.dtebbe must have mowed badgirl's lawn.dtebbe must have mowed badgirl's lawn.dtebbe must have mowed badgirl's lawn.dtebbe must have mowed badgirl's lawn.dtebbe must have mowed badgirl's lawn.dtebbe must have mowed badgirl's lawn.dtebbe must have mowed badgirl's lawn.dtebbe must have mowed badgirl's lawn.dtebbe must have mowed badgirl's lawn.dtebbe must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 11-06-2001, 02:19 PM   #16
Wasted away again...

WTF are you talking about?
Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-06-2001, 02:24 PM   #17
Starter

You think I am stupid for ridiculing the Chief fans for not buying these tickets because YOU claim that most of the people on this board are from out of town and wouldnt be able to go.

Does this logic mean that the guy who is selling the tickets is stupid too?? He is the one tyring to sell them here.
Packfan is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Packfan is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 11-06-2001, 02:27 PM   #18
Wasted away again...

Sure, whatever you say. At least you admit to being a dipshit. I would guess though, that this is probably not the only place he is trying to sell them.
Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-06-2001, 02:30 PM   #19
Starter

I am not admitting to anything. Read my posts.

As far as your claim about most people being from out of town, you have no proof of that. For instance, you have absolutely no clue where I am from.

The guy has Chief tickets for sale. Why not sell them on this board?? You are the ignorant one for suggesting that he is stupid for doing it.

I just think he is asking to much for them. And yes, they can be had for free with little effort. Remember, this team is 2-6 and stinks.
Packfan is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Packfan is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 11-06-2001, 02:37 PM   #20
Wasted away again...

Quote:
Originally posted by Packfan
As far as your claim about most people being from out of town, you have no proof of that.
I read the posts here everyday. I have met many of the people who post here and most of them are from out of town. I would say then, that most of the people who post here are from out of town. Pretty simple to figure that out.

Quote:
And yes, they [tickets] can be had for free with little effort.
I would ask you to prove that, but you'll probably come up with some lame excuse like you have a business trip to Detroit or something...oh, wait, you already used that one.
Old 11-06-2001, 02:44 PM   #21
Starter

you "have met many of the people that post here".

In person?

If so, when and where? Did you all fly to a central location and meet?? I seriously doubt it.

Dont make me expose you to be a fraud like I did to Mark M.

Its embarrassing. For you.

There are a few more homes game left and I will venture out to watch the pathetic brand of football the Chief play and I will watch it for free. I will let you know when that happens.
Old 11-06-2001, 02:49 PM   #22
Wasted away again...

Quote:
Originally posted by Packfan
Dont make me expose you to be a fraud like I did to Mark M.
Please do try, you will be the one looking like an idiot (as if you don't already). I double-dog dare ya!
Old 11-06-2001, 02:55 PM   #23
I am Number Six

The only thing Ken can possibly expose is his own ignorance to this board.

And to think, he does it almost daily, and without any prompting. It's truly amazing to (not) watch.

Hmm, Dartgod and Mark M's integrity vs Packfools. No question who I'd want to back me up.

Though, it's not really a fair contest. Packfool would have to HAVE integrity before I could question it.
Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.
Old 11-06-2001, 02:56 PM   #24
Starter

Dartgod,

I think I already did.

You claim that most people on this board are from out of town because you "met them" and told you so.

I challenge you on that.

I seriously doubt that you met any substantial number of posters because you would have to all meet in a central location, being that you say they are all from "out of town". They all would have had to travel for you to "meet them".

Didnt happen. Which makes you a fraud.

End of story.

I hate it when guys like their as s off on here.
Old 11-06-2001, 02:58 PM   #25
Wasted away again...

You're making this waaaaay too easy Packfool. Perhaps you've heard of something called the 37-Forever Foundation?
Old 11-06-2001, 03:01 PM   #26
Iowanian

In order to PROVE this Theory Packfool...

1.Why don't you go on down to Arrowhead this weekend, hook up with a member of the board(to verify) and got get 1 free ticket in the parking area....you know...where scalpers give away tickets for free every week for a losing team.

2. It should be pretty easy for other posters to verify meeting Dart in person...I've witnessed conversations saying as much on the board.

3. IF one person verifies that you recieve a ticket for free...then your credibility is somewhat restored......If one person has met Dart in person....well...you're still the same.
Old 11-06-2001, 03:27 PM   #27
Wasted away again...

I guess you're feeling pretty stupid now, huh Ken? I did a quick tally of the people I have met from here. I have met around 20 or more people through the 37 Forever Foundation and tailgating at various games. Only 2 of them are from the KC area.

I would suggest you consider keeping your pus...er, mouth shut in the future about things you know nothing about.
Old 11-06-2001, 04:15 PM   #28
Phobia

I've met Dartgod & about 30 other people from this board.
Old 11-06-2001, 04:21 PM   #29
Iowanian

ya like apples Kendo?

Well...

How 'bout dem apples.

~packfan...punked in public with own hand.
Old 11-06-2001, 06:14 PM   #30
Wasted away again...

Here ya go Ken. All you have to do is cut-n-paste the words, no need to even type them:

I WAS WRONG