Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 04-23-2009, 03:16 PM  
FINALLY! The wait is over.

*****Official Chiefsplanet "I have a random thought" Thread*****

Just in case you have some random thought and feel like starting a thread over it, you can just bump this one.

Last edited by Mr. Flopnuts; 07-16-2009 at 09:46 PM..
Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 02-07-2010, 01:51 AM   #1621
Insomniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by KcChiefsKing View Post
Probably. I do like drinking better than smoking. I did drink while smoking once and I guess I got a bit high, but the other 5 or so times I've smoked....nada. I guess I need to stop trying though because I'm going to college in a couple of months and I don't want any drugs deterring me from doing some serious college partying....err I mean studying.
Smoking weed when I was 12 is probably the best thing I ever did. I smoked weed and got higher than a motherfucker. So later on my friends asked me if I wanted a cigarette. I immediately said yes. So I light it up and try to hit on it like its some blunt. I have never coughed so hard in my life! I still bow to peer pressure and smoke the rest of it. My friends ask me if I'm buzzing. I tell them, "Not really. You know, if you want to feel good you should smoke weed instead. Its like 100 times better!" They didn't get it, probably because they didn't smoke weed yet (duh).

So smoking weed kept me from smoking cigarettes. Not only was it harsher than all hell compared to weed, but it paled in comparison when it came to buzziness.
Mastashake has disabled reputation

Old 02-07-2010, 01:52 AM   #1622
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoChiefs View Post
**** the ****ing Cocker Spaniel that just ****ing stole my ****ing garlic toast and wolfed it down like it was starving after I fed it ****ing chicken on top of it's ****ing food tonight. WHAT THE **** I CAN'T LEAVE YOU ALONE FOR 30 SECONDS NEAR FOOD!??!?! DIE IN A FIRE COCK****ING SPANIEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DEATH TO COCKER SPANIELS!
I know a beagle like that. Little bastard will sneak up all quiet-like... and snatch something off your plate like a bass hitting a lure.
KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 02-07-2010, 02:13 AM   #1623
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mastashake View Post
Smoking weed when I was 12 is probably the best thing I ever did. I smoked weed and got higher than a motherfucker. So later on my friends asked me if I wanted a cigarette. I immediately said yes. So I light it up and try to hit on it like its some blunt. I have never coughed so hard in my life! I still bow to peer pressure and smoke the rest of it. My friends ask me if I'm buzzing. I tell them, "Not really. You know, if you want to feel good you should smoke weed instead. Its like 100 times better!" They didn't get it, probably because they didn't smoke weed yet (duh).

So smoking weed kept me from smoking cigarettes. Not only was it harsher than all hell compared to weed, but it paled in comparison when it came to buzziness.
Cigarettes disgust me. I don't see the point of them. I didn't know until a couple months ago that you're supposed to get a "buzz" from them. Someone told me that and I looked at him like . I just thought people smoked them for the taste(which is ****ing terrible). But yeah, if I ever get high, it will be a great day.
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 02-07-2010, 03:22 AM   #1624
Aberzombie and Fitch

Shoulda been painting. Instead, I played Legend of Zelda on the Wii. Beer was missing.
Posted via Mobile Device
Christofire is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutChristofire is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutChristofire is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutChristofire is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutChristofire is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutChristofire is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutChristofire is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutChristofire is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutChristofire is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about

Old 02-07-2010, 08:32 AM   #1625
MVP

my starbucks girl took care of me this morning....she must have known I was tired. Gave me my coffee and then gave me a huge glass of water.....I must've looked thirsty.
Jilly would the whole thing.Jilly would the whole thing.Jilly would the whole thing.Jilly would the whole thing.Jilly would the whole thing.Jilly would the whole thing.Jilly would the whole thing.Jilly would the whole thing.Jilly would the whole thing.Jilly would the whole thing.Jilly would the whole thing.

Old 02-07-2010, 08:39 AM   #1626
Cheaterlover*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jilly View Post
my starbucks girl took care of me this morning.....
This post started off with SO much potential.
JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.

Old 02-07-2010, 08:40 AM   #1627
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD10367 View Post
yeah.....it's Sunday. I try and keep things PG on Sundays.
Jilly would the whole thing.Jilly would the whole thing.Jilly would the whole thing.Jilly would the whole thing.Jilly would the whole thing.Jilly would the whole thing.Jilly would the whole thing.Jilly would the whole thing.Jilly would the whole thing.Jilly would the whole thing.Jilly would the whole thing.

Old 02-07-2010, 08:40 AM   #1628
C.H.I.E.F.S

Quote:
I was thinking the same thing but I figured I'd just let it go.
Bane 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliBane 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliBane 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliBane 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliBane 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliBane 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliBane 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliBane 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliBane 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliBane 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliBane 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli

Old 02-07-2010, 08:45 AM   #1629
Cheaterlover*

Quote:
Oh, fine. I suppose we can give you one day a week. But we expect an extra-special R-rated effort the other six days.
JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.

Old 02-07-2010, 08:46 AM   #1630
MVP

Quote:
Oh, fine. I suppose we can give you one day a week. But we expect an extra-special R-rated effort the other six days.
you all are such voyeurs.

Old 02-07-2010, 08:50 AM   #1631
Cheaterlover*

Quote:
you all are such voyeurs.
You say that like it's a bad thing.

BTW... do you have a webcam? Just asking.

Old 02-07-2010, 08:53 AM   #1632
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
BS.

Sunday is the Lord's day to rest.

You and Mr. Jilly should be in bed...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 02-07-2010, 08:57 AM   #1633
C.H.I.E.F.S

Quote:
You say that like it's a bad thing.

BTW... do you have a webcam? Just asking.
Rep
Bane 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliBane 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliBane 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliBane 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliBane 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliBane 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliBane 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliBane 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliBane 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliBane 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliBane 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli

Old 02-07-2010, 09:20 AM   #1634
Banned

Nobody gives her the proper babe props because of Full House but whether its 20 years ago or not Lori Loughlin is a top 10 I want to ram it into her thing is beauty.
Posted via Mobile Device
Pioli Zombie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Pioli Zombie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Pioli Zombie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Pioli Zombie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Pioli Zombie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Pioli Zombie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Pioli Zombie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Pioli Zombie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Pioli Zombie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Pioli Zombie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Pioli Zombie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.

Old 02-07-2010, 11:42 AM   #1635
I'll be back.

David Hasselhoff really has a great voice.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Closed Thread