Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Old 01-26-2009, 01:59 PM  
Stroking to the SB Champs!

UHHHH. Ok

So, I work on the 2nd floor of an office complex in Wichita. The 2nd floor has business's like insurance, investment, energy, etc. The 3rd floor is primarily for hair salons, massage therapy, photography, and the like.

Right above my office, there is a hair salon that I go to out of sheer convenience. Earlier today, I hear music blaring above me - fkg rap - and I can't figure wtf is going on. I let it play out for about 10 minutes and then it just starts to fkn annoy me. I'm trying to have a phone conversation and I'm hearing Lil Whayne in the background

Anyhoo, I walk up to the 3rd floor salon, and there are no lights on. Initially, I thought maybe they might have some construction workers doing something for them, since they are closed on Monday's - but, where's the lights?. I knock on the door - no answer. I then proceed to walk in and turn the corner to the salon area. And then, I see it. There is a woman, buck naked, blowing a guy in a barber chair. The dude makes eye contact with me.

ChiTown "Uhh, sorry bout that".

Dude: "Uuh, Uuh, babe" (and points at me)

Chick (turning around to see what it is): "F*&^!" (and makes some guttural shrieking noise, while trying to cover herself up)

That's the some total of that conversation. Ok, here's where it get's weird.

A. Fkg lock the gdamn door next time you dumbfug's

B. Chick = Owner of the Salon

C. Dude does not equal her husband, whom I have met before

D. Chick = Gal who cuts my hair

E. I have an appointment with her to cut my hair on Friday

Before you ask, yes, she has a very nice ass, and a decent set of knockers. I have totally blocked out any image of the man's penis. I need a drink.........
ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-30-2009, 09:50 PM   #166
Archivist

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTown View Post
It's all good with the Mrs.

What a bizarre week.........
So did you get to PIIHB?
KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 01-30-2009, 09:52 PM   #167

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCTitus View Post
So did you get to PIIHB?
Heh, it hasn't been that bizarre..........
ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-30-2009, 09:53 PM   #168
Archivist

Quote:
Heh, it hasn't been that bizarre..........
LOL...you never know.
KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 01-30-2009, 09:53 PM   #169
Draconian Warlord

Quote:
Update:

It's all good with the Mrs.

I had a chance to CALMLY talk with her as to what happened. She actually just listened vs trying to assume a bunch of shit. Apparently, this week, one of the teachers she works with just found out her husband was cheating on her (not with my ex-hairdresser, heh). Obviously, my office encounter fed right in to her cheating husband story she had heard early in the week. BTW, the speed dial to the Lawyer was just a joke on my part. It seemed apropos, at the time, given the absolute abortion of a situation I was in. Sorry for the confusion.

What a bizarre week.........
F**K you........I'm still in the dog house.
burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 01-30-2009, 09:55 PM   #170
Please squeeze

Good to hear everything went well with the boss lady Chi.

Now are going to reschedule your appointment?
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-30-2009, 09:57 PM   #171

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirk digler View Post
Good to hear everything went well with the boss lady Chi.

Now are going to reschedule your appointment?

Not sure you caught the part where I indirectly called her a cock sucking whore. Although, in some relationships, that sort of vernacular is considered foreplay........
Old 01-30-2009, 09:59 PM   #172
Draconian Warlord

Quote:

Not sure you caught the part where I indirectly called her a cock sucking whore. ......
You almost made that sound negative.......
burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 01-30-2009, 10:01 PM   #173
Please squeeze

Quote:

Not sure you caught the part where I indirectly called her a cock sucking whore. Although, in some relationships, that sort of vernacular is considered foreplay........
And that is a bad thing?
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-30-2009, 10:02 PM   #174

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.B.A. View Post
You almost made that sound negative.......
Yeah, I often wish my wife emulated that sort of lifestyle at home (with me )..........
Old 01-30-2009, 10:04 PM   #175
Draconian Warlord

Quote:
Yeah, I often wish my wife emulated that sort of lifestyle at home (with me )..........
Hell, I'd be glad if the (with me ), was occasional! Guess it's obvious why were fussin.
Old 01-30-2009, 10:07 PM   #176
Supporter

Glad to hear she didn't cut your nuts off with a wooden spoon, Chitown. TBA....best of luck.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-30-2009, 10:08 PM   #177
Draconian Warlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Glad to hear she didn't cut your nuts off with a wooden spoon, Chitown. TBA....best of luck.
Hell, I didn't even get to see a blow job! And thanks for the luck.
Old 01-30-2009, 10:18 PM   #178
Indian Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by el borracho View Post
WTF is the matter with everyone around you? Your wife called you a liar and burst into tears because some random woman was in your office crying? That is seriously disturbed behavior.
No that's just female behavior. My wife will wake up mad after a random dream about some unknown women an me. Women are insecure.......and insecure about their insecurity.

PhilFree
philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 01-30-2009, 10:22 PM   #179
Kind of a mod

Good to hear things aren't going to end up being nasty. This thread REALLY needs to be in the HOC, but I wouldn't feel right about if it had ruined your marriage or something.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-30-2009, 10:39 PM   #180
thick as a brick

Best thread of the year! Shit, I haven't laughed like this in a while. Definitely HOC.
Glad to hear your wife chilled, ChiTown.
kregger is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.kregger is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.kregger is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.kregger is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.