Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Closed Thread

Old 08-01-2001, 04:06 PM  
falstaff

Chiefs are racist

How can you guys be fans of a clearly racist team? Teams like the 'Redskins' and the 'Chiefs' are clearly depicting American Indians in an inappropriate manner. As if the white man has not done enough damage to the Indian culture and heritage, football teams like the Chiefs must portray Indians and their mascot and portray American Indians in a demoralizing manner.

The US would never stand for team names like the 'Honkies', 'Spooks', 'RagHeads', 'WOPs', or 'Slants'. Why then should we be subjected to the desecration of the American Indian?

By simply supporting this, what I consider to be a criminal organization, you are backing the negative portrayal of the American Indian. Therefore, I consider you not Chiefs fans, but racists. The path to Arrowhead Stadium is truly a Trail of Tears.

Last edited by falstaff; 08-01-2001 at 04:10 PM..

Old 08-01-2001, 05:30 PM   #76
Stram was Cav

Cody!

You have the floor! Cheeseballs!
Warrior5 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Warrior5 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Warrior5 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Warrior5 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Warrior5 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Warrior5 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Warrior5 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Warrior5 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Warrior5 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Warrior5 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Warrior5 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.

Old 08-01-2001, 05:31 PM   #77
falstaff

DaWolf -

Please re-read my post in it's entirety. Do not take my comments out of context.

Old 08-01-2001, 05:33 PM   #78
oxymoron

Warrior, I've never eaten dip on BBQ chips, so I don't have an answer for that.

No, tortilla chips, that's another story. I love a bunch of different dips on those. Salsa, of course, and queso, but I really like french onion dip on them from time to time, too.

Hmm, I'll have to do some thinking on the BBQ chips, though. Don't know what would work on those.
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 08-01-2001, 05:34 PM   #79
There was an idea.....

Quote:
Originally posted by falstaff

I am mearly trying to promote racial harmony, yet I have been labeled, sterotyped, insulted and threatened. I hope you can all grow up, and heed my advice.
Really? Who said:

Quote:
Take for example to photo of 'Bishop' in the photo album. I am calling Bishop a racistdue to the fact that he supports the Cheifs. The fact that he appears to be a neo-nazi is just coincidence.
Contradict much? Maybe we should change your name to "Big Chief Stickemfootinmouth", or would that be racist as well?
Mi_chief_fan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Mi_chief_fan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Mi_chief_fan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Mi_chief_fan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Mi_chief_fan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Mi_chief_fan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Mi_chief_fan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Mi_chief_fan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Mi_chief_fan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Mi_chief_fan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Mi_chief_fan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.

Old 08-01-2001, 05:34 PM   #80
Stram was Cav

Keg,

Do you just use Chex? Or do you add stuff in like pretzels and peanuts.
I knew a guy once that put raisins in his Chex mix; after that, everyone brought their own snacks to his parties.
Warrior5 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Warrior5 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Warrior5 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Warrior5 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Warrior5 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Warrior5 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Warrior5 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Warrior5 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Warrior5 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Warrior5 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Warrior5 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.

Old 08-01-2001, 05:35 PM   #81
Rookie

My Great Grandmother was a full blooded Native American Indian, which leaves me only 1/8th Indian blood. My Indian ancestors walked the trail of tears. I'm a Chief fan & damn proud of it. Falstaff go f<^> yourself.
W_T is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.W_T is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.

Old 08-01-2001, 05:36 PM   #82
Veteran

falstaff,
Why can't you just open your eyes a bit. Or how about at least defending your viewpoint with some credence. Listen to what you are saying. I will sum it up for you

"The Chiefs are racist because they are associated with American Indians"

That to me is not offensive. At least tell us why you are offended by this. I won't pick on you any more as long as you can give a little bit more than

"I am right and you are wrong because I said so..."

That doesn't work very well here.
bishop_74 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibishop_74 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibishop_74 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibishop_74 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibishop_74 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibishop_74 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibishop_74 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibishop_74 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibishop_74 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibishop_74 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibishop_74 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli

Old 08-01-2001, 05:37 PM   #83
Stram was Cav

I agree on the BBQ chips...they are truly a stand-alone, especially KC Masterpiece.
Tortilla chips are good with just about anything...queso, salsa (hot!), bean dip. Shoot, I even like seafood dip on tortilla chips. But they have to be just plain tortilla chips, not the Nacho or Ranch kind.

Old 08-01-2001, 05:37 PM   #84
MVP

falstaff.......

Bishop is right........about the whole Jahova thing........you remind me a lot of them. They can never seem to convert people either yet ignorantly assume the people will 'join' them. Ignorance.....will they ever find a cure?
aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.

Old 08-01-2001, 05:38 PM   #85
oxymoron

Warrior, I like to put a few different things in my chex mix.

Wheat, Rice and Corn Chex (sometimes leave out the wheat)
Fancy Mixed nuts (no peanuts, just the good stuff)
pretzel sticks
bugles (tried them once and love them in the mix...)
goldfish of various cheese flavors (the very best thing IMHO)
Cheerios

No raisins.
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 08-01-2001, 05:38 PM   #86
falstaff

Quote:
Originally posted by Mi_chief_fan

Really? Who said:

Contradict much? Maybe we should change your name to "Big Chief Stickemfootinmouth", or would that be racist as well?
Again, you are taking my post out of context. I consider you ALL racists because you support a clearly racist organazation. AGAIN, if you support David Duke, the KKK, etc you are racist. If you support the KC Chiefs, you are RACIST. Wake up and smell the coffee, bigots!

And, if you care to discuss snacks, please start a new thread and reserve this thread for serious discussions. If you do not have any construcive comments, than please refrain from posting.

Old 08-01-2001, 05:41 PM   #87
Stram was Cav

Fancy mixed nuts? I'd go for that, as long as I picked out the Hazelnuts. Can't stand hazelnuts. When I was stationed in Germany, the bakeries would put hazelnuts in all the pastries. Needless to say, I sure didn't gain any extra pounds.

Old 08-01-2001, 05:41 PM   #88
Veteran

Quote:
Originally posted by falstaff

Again, you are taking my post out of context. I consider you ALL racists because you support a clearly racist organazation. AGAIN, if you support David Duke, the KKK, etc you are racist. If you support the KC Chiefs, you are RACIST. Wake up and smell the coffee, bigots!

And, if you care to discuss snacks, please start a new thread and reserve this thread for serious discussions. If you do not have any construcive comments, than please refrain from posting.
So your saying no matter what, by definition, because YOU say so, if we are Chief fans, we are racist bigots? Good argument NAZI.
bishop_74 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibishop_74 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibishop_74 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibishop_74 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibishop_74 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibishop_74 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibishop_74 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibishop_74 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibishop_74 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibishop_74 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibishop_74 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli

Old 08-01-2001, 05:41 PM   #89
GO CHIEFS!!!!!!

LOL! guys!

You know what is also good besides my cheese balls, er, I mean, besides cheesballs, wait a minute...

Anyway, those Jalepeno cheese 3Ds doritos are off the hizal!

I think 58forever recommended them to me last January.

CG

they're good
Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.

Old 08-01-2001, 05:42 PM   #90
There was an idea.....

Oh, I see. Well genius, here's your chance to put 'I'm calling Bishop a racist' and 'the fact that he resembles a neo-nazi' into the proper perspective.

Pleasee. Humor us a little more.

BTW, you cut the middle part of the quote out, the one where you called Bishop a neo-nazi. Or is that just putting it into the right 'context'?
Mi_chief_fan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Mi_chief_fan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Mi_chief_fan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Mi_chief_fan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Mi_chief_fan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Mi_chief_fan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Mi_chief_fan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Mi_chief_fan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Mi_chief_fan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Mi_chief_fan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Mi_chief_fan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.

Closed Thread