Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Old 06-25-2007, 04:21 PM  

Laptops, motorcycles, and hot chicks (a compilation)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace
This thread is a compilation of three threads which were all started by the same person. They were merged into one thread since the person is probably not worthy of having three separate threads in the hall. The original thread begins here, and the links below will "jump" to the first posts in the second and third threads.
I stole a sweet laptop today

So I was in Paradise Cafe today for lunch and it was jam packed. There was this guy that was sitting in a booth all by his lonesome and had a sweet lookin laptop. The dude gets a call on his cell phone and decides to take the call outside. I was perplexed because he just left his laptop all by itself. So, its now been 15 minutes and the guy is STILL outside on the phone!

I thought to myself that I really needed a new laptop and this one was there for the taking. Well, there were no cameras in there and it was so busy that no one would notice so I went up to it casually and folded it up and exited the opposite door from him. Like taking candy from a baby.

And I dont feel too bad because the guy didnt have any business or work related stuff on there, just a couple of photo albums. Hey, if he is too stupid to leave his laptop alone for more than 15 minutes then he deserved it.

Last edited by DaFace; 07-01-2008 at 05:07 PM..
convict1983 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.convict1983 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.convict1983 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.convict1983 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.convict1983 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.convict1983 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 06-25-2007, 09:14 PM   #136
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by fightclub1983
So I was in Paradise Cafe today for lunch and it was jam packed. There was this guy that was sitting in a booth all by his lonesome and had a sweet lookin laptop. The dude gets a call on his cell phone and decides to take the call outside. I was perplexed because he just left his laptop all by itself. So, its now been 15 minutes and the guy is STILL outside on the phone!

I thought to myself that I really needed a new laptop and this one was there for the taking. Well, there were no cameras in there and it was so busy that no one would notice so I went up to it casually and folded it up and exited the opposite door from him. Like taking candy from a baby.

And I dont feel too bad because the guy didnt have any business or work related stuff on there, just a couple of photo albums. Hey, if he is too stupid to leave his laptop alone for more than 15 minutes then he deserved it.

Any mods wanna get in on some reporting to the authorites action?
DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-25-2007, 09:19 PM   #137
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by fightclub1983
Its not like I physically assaulted him or anything. Nor did I break into his house. The dude LEFT his laptop there for 15 or more minutes. Put it this way, if I just left 800 bucks on the table at a cafe wouldnt you take it???

Just FYI you committed a felony which will prevent you from getting certain jobs and IIRC can prevent you from getting Federal Student Aid....and you will be caught, count on it
DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-25-2007, 09:20 PM   #138
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenson71
fightclub1983's profile:

Biography: Came into the world by C-Section birth. Just got out of college into the real world
Nah...I'm almost sure this guy has to be an asshole baby....
mikey23545 is obviously part of the inner Circle.mikey23545 is obviously part of the inner Circle.mikey23545 is obviously part of the inner Circle.mikey23545 is obviously part of the inner Circle.mikey23545 is obviously part of the inner Circle.mikey23545 is obviously part of the inner Circle.mikey23545 is obviously part of the inner Circle.mikey23545 is obviously part of the inner Circle.mikey23545 is obviously part of the inner Circle.mikey23545 is obviously part of the inner Circle.mikey23545 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-25-2007, 09:22 PM   #139
Just a man in the 'ghan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverChief
Just FYI you committed a felony which will prevent you from getting certain jobs and IIRC can prevent you from getting Federal Student Aid....and you will be caught, count on it
I hope you catch this little wanker in Denver. Maybe you could do the world a favor and beat his little thieving punk ass senseless for 'resisting arrest'. Maybe shove your night stick, oh, shoulder deep up his ass.
CHIEF4EVER is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.CHIEF4EVER is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.CHIEF4EVER is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.CHIEF4EVER is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 06-25-2007, 09:23 PM   #140
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ENDelt260
If only KCWolfman were still a mod...

Old 06-25-2007, 09:33 PM   #141
fides quaerens intellectum

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHIEF4EVER
Maybe shove your night stick, oh, shoulder deep up his ass.
I don't think you had to suggest that.
Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 06-25-2007, 09:35 PM   #142
Just a man in the 'ghan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenson71
I don't think you had to suggest that.
You are a truly twisted man.
CHIEF4EVER is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.CHIEF4EVER is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.CHIEF4EVER is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.CHIEF4EVER is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 06-25-2007, 09:41 PM   #143
Phobia

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHIEF4EVER
I hope you catch this little wanker in Denver. Maybe you could do the world a favor and beat his little thieving punk ass senseless for 'resisting arrest'. Maybe shove your night stick, oh, shoulder deep up his ass.
Sounds like foreplay for both parties.
Old 06-25-2007, 09:42 PM   #144
Just a man in the 'ghan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phobia
Ouch.
Old 06-25-2007, 09:44 PM   #145
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phobia
I thought we were friends
Old 06-25-2007, 09:46 PM   #146
Beyond the Rapids

Well, if felchclub1983 were a transvestite, we'd have something.
Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-25-2007, 09:47 PM   #147
testing ... 1, 2, 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cochise

FAX
FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-25-2007, 09:49 PM   #148
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cochise

eh I like dudes not chicks who used to be dudes....
Old 06-25-2007, 09:51 PM   #149
Phobia

Quote:
I thought we were friends
Heh. My friends catch crap from me doubly.
Old 06-25-2007, 09:57 PM   #150
Beyond the Rapids

Quote:
eh I like dudes not chicks who used to be dudes....
Different meltdown
Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.