Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Old 12-18-2000, 05:03 PM  
There was an idea.....

Packfool named me to his "All Idiot Team", along with KC Wolfman, Titus, JOhn and Luzap. I should feel bad, but I actually feel honored that Packfool thinks i'm not "in his class" of football.....um......intelligence?

Anyone else care to join?
Mi_chief_fan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Mi_chief_fan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Mi_chief_fan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Mi_chief_fan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Mi_chief_fan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Mi_chief_fan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Mi_chief_fan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Mi_chief_fan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Mi_chief_fan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Mi_chief_fan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Mi_chief_fan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 12-19-2000, 09:05 AM   #121
There was an idea.....

The next year, without Howard & Andre Rison, another FA castoff, the Donkeys had little trouble disposing of the Pack. If only bad officiating didn't cost us against the Donx that year. I don't think GB could have scored on our 97 defense.

Then again, Packfool said KC's defense under Gun was "nothing special".

[This message has been edited by Mi_chief_fan (edited 12-19-2000).]
Mi_chief_fan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Mi_chief_fan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Mi_chief_fan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Mi_chief_fan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Mi_chief_fan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Mi_chief_fan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Mi_chief_fan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Mi_chief_fan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Mi_chief_fan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Mi_chief_fan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Mi_chief_fan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 12-19-2000, 09:05 AM   #122
El' Barto

Of course Favre was a cast off from another team, but Pakie will enlighten us to how Wolfe knew all along.

Wait a minute was there a VERY high priced FA, that came from Philly? Can't remember his name, but I think he was a marginal defensive player
JOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 12-19-2000, 09:06 AM   #123
There was an idea.....

@ Iowanian!!!!!
Old 12-19-2000, 09:11 AM   #124
Archivist

Oh, I almost forgot another one. When I asked him for a VIABLE replacment for Carl as GM, he suggested Daniel Snyder.

When I asked him to explain, he acted as if I had said it. Of course, this also goes back to Ken's wonderful 'long memory'.
KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 12-19-2000, 09:12 AM   #125
There was an idea.....

I can picture Iowanian holding up the leg of a freshly killed deer, blood driping down his chin, looking as though he just beat another predator to a kill.

"GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR......."
Old 12-19-2000, 09:15 AM   #126
Iowanian

mi,

were you following me saturday?

Actually in HS, I was too slow to be a RB(we had an all state back anyway). I wrestled at 125, played Olb and pulling guard...My absolute favorite was kickoff team...I was the wedge buster and loved it...nothing like running full speed at a mantrain and slamming into it.grrrrrrrrrr

[This message has been edited by Iowanian (edited 12-19-2000).]
Old 12-19-2000, 09:19 AM   #127
There was an idea.....

Good old Captain Contradiction, strikes again. He may be on to something with Snyder. Is it unethical to own one team, and be a GM for another? At least Snyder might do some firing.
Duh, ima Pakfooooool, i dunno bout runnin a team, i jest knows fotbal, duhhhhhhh.I embarass u der imbreads, duuuuuuuhhhhhhh. or is dat imbreads. duhhu, me only knows fffotbol.
Old 12-19-2000, 09:20 AM   #128
There was an idea.....

Iowanian,
Did something brown and hairy die?
Old 12-19-2000, 09:25 AM   #129
Iowanian

yes,

the first one died a week ago friday night...hit it with my truck 1/4 from home...then the anger took over saturday...tough hunting...but i'm getting closer to even...lets just leave it at that for now
Old 12-19-2000, 09:25 AM   #130
King Shit of **** Mountain

Stop killing the hamsters, Iowa.
Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-19-2000, 09:27 AM   #131
There was an idea.....

or gerbils, for that matter.
Old 12-19-2000, 09:31 AM   #132
What time is it?

As much as I hate to digress from the gerbil/hamster/dead furry things slant this thread has leaned towards . . .

Do we have a full roster yet? Can it be posted so we know who is starting, who's a backup and who will need to be cut for salary cap reasons?

MM
~~Wants to know if he will be getting reps this week.

------------------
One of the great things about books is sometimes there are some fantastic pictures.
--George W. Bush
Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.
Old 12-19-2000, 09:31 AM   #133
King Shit of **** Mountain

Bob Dole was denied his requested position of starting halfback.
Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-19-2000, 09:35 AM   #134
There was an idea.....

It just wouldn't look right for our starting tailback to be bigger than the O-line.

I'll donate my salary to charity. One to help mentally challenged kids, so that they can grow up normal, instead of like Packfool.
Old 12-19-2000, 09:37 AM   #135
Iowanian

how about hedgehogs?

I think that "pack"fan has the market cornered on harm caused to gerbils and hamsters...I refrain from such practices..

Dole,
from your size alone, I think you should at least qualify as the "short yardage back" of the committee...they could call you "Diesel Dole"