Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Old 09-16-2006, 12:21 PM  
MVP

What a great glorious day .......... Im gettin married today !!!

Today my life starts off in a different direction.

Officially at about5 5:30 pm today I will no longer have a single status. Yep thats right, im gettin hitched at 5 o'clock today.

I will be married and ready to start my life in a diiferent direction. This is where you have to step up to be the man that you strive to be.

Unfortuanately I cant say the same for gochiefs he would rather be single and set on his big fat ass.

Im so excited and ready for this commitment and Im glad its almost here.

If I can i'll try to fill you guys in with pictures after the weddin and reception is over.
royr17 has disabled reputation
Old 09-16-2006, 02:55 PM   #46
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jspchief
scary

No shit !
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 09-16-2006, 02:58 PM   #47
Supporter

III's been on a mission to Marry for a while now...the TennDPhottie fiasco behind him, a cherry lost during a rushed trip to walmart.....and now a wedding.

II.....I await the photo of the look on your face, when at the Groom speech of the reception, he lets you know you're going to be a grandpa again....and are getting another roomate.

Congratulations.
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-16-2006, 03:00 PM   #48

So far no baby, I have know for a month and a half. Been thinking that logic and common sense would sink in.

I was wrong........
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 09-16-2006, 03:02 PM   #49
Supporter

I think you should tell III about his "hernia" and have the doctor do the hervasectomynia repair.....monday.
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-16-2006, 03:04 PM   #50

Honestly, I have exhasted all words to no ends.
Old 09-16-2006, 03:09 PM   #51
Draconian Warlord

Marriage is like drugs......Just say no!!!!!!!!!!!
burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 09-16-2006, 03:15 PM   #52
Obligatory Thoughtcriminal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Mercer
Marriage is like drugs......Just say no!!!!!!!!!!!

My sincere condolences to you and your family on this most tragic of occasions.
Adept Havelock is not part of the Right 53.Adept Havelock is not part of the Right 53.Adept Havelock is not part of the Right 53.Adept Havelock is not part of the Right 53.Adept Havelock is not part of the Right 53.Adept Havelock is not part of the Right 53.Adept Havelock is not part of the Right 53.Adept Havelock is not part of the Right 53.Adept Havelock is not part of the Right 53.Adept Havelock is not part of the Right 53.Adept Havelock is not part of the Right 53.
Old 09-16-2006, 03:15 PM   #53
The only constant is change

Congrats man! It seems like only recently you received your drivers license.

Oh and a word of advice: Do not do anything to help around the house, you will just spoil her.
HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-16-2006, 03:23 PM   #54
v^V^v^V^v^V^

I'm sorry, Ol' Roy, but this is hilarious in a sick way.
Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 09-16-2006, 03:47 PM   #55
I'll be back.

AWESOME!

Can I get your autograph?
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-16-2006, 03:50 PM   #56
Supporter

Hey III....If she really loves you, she'll perform and ATM tonight.....not the withdrawl-money kind.
Old 09-16-2006, 03:52 PM   #57
Eh

what part of Russia does she hail from??

congrats on one 'gina for the next 50 years
ChiefsFire is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ChiefsFire is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 09-16-2006, 03:53 PM   #58
I'll be back.

Just two years ago...Roy had problems even getting laid...

http://chatxxxmag.com/showthread.php?t=1478

And now he's getting married. CONGRATS!
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-16-2006, 03:54 PM   #59
MVP

Just a tip, get one of those vacuum chambers to store your balls in when she rips them off, you know just so you can show your friends you actually were a man once.
JBucc is not part of the Right 53.JBucc is not part of the Right 53.JBucc is not part of the Right 53.JBucc is not part of the Right 53.JBucc is not part of the Right 53.JBucc is not part of the Right 53.JBucc is not part of the Right 53.JBucc is not part of the Right 53.JBucc is not part of the Right 53.JBucc is not part of the Right 53.JBucc is not part of the Right 53.
Old 09-16-2006, 03:59 PM   #60
Supreme Commander of My House

Don't give up the nuts!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=pZDILuqCMlc
cookster50 would the whole thing.cookster50 would the whole thing.cookster50 would the whole thing.cookster50 would the whole thing.cookster50 would the whole thing.cookster50 would the whole thing.cookster50 would the whole thing.cookster50 would the whole thing.cookster50 would the whole thing.cookster50 would the whole thing.cookster50 would the whole thing.