Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Old 10-08-2005, 09:35 AM  
"member" uh huh huh huh

The Beer Looter Dude

There's some funny pics out there of this dude:

Last edited by CHIEFSFAN_NY; 10-08-2005 at 10:30 PM..
CHIEFSFAN_NY is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.CHIEFSFAN_NY is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 10-10-2005, 09:14 PM   #151
"member" uh huh huh huh

CHIEFSFAN_NY is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.CHIEFSFAN_NY is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 10-10-2005, 09:17 PM   #152
"member" uh huh huh huh

Old 10-10-2005, 09:19 PM   #153
"member" uh huh huh huh

Old 10-10-2005, 09:21 PM   #154
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHIEFSFAN_NY
I'm gonna say "not cool."
Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.
Old 10-10-2005, 09:22 PM   #155
"member" uh huh huh huh

Old 10-10-2005, 09:23 PM   #156
"member" uh huh huh huh

Old 10-10-2005, 09:24 PM   #157
"Think ZOOM!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simplex3
it's uncool to p-shop and already p-shopped pic?
headsnap is too fat/Omaha.headsnap is too fat/Omaha.headsnap is too fat/Omaha.headsnap is too fat/Omaha.headsnap is too fat/Omaha.headsnap is too fat/Omaha.headsnap is too fat/Omaha.headsnap is too fat/Omaha.headsnap is too fat/Omaha.headsnap is too fat/Omaha.headsnap is too fat/Omaha.
Old 10-10-2005, 09:25 PM   #158
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by headsnap
it's uncool to p-shop and already p-shopped pic?
I think a simple "not cool" is enough. I don't find much humor in 9/11, however it's not like it's highly offensive or anything.
Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.
Old 10-10-2005, 09:26 PM   #159
"member" uh huh huh huh

Old 10-10-2005, 09:29 PM   #160
"member" uh huh huh huh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simplex3
yanno, I thought the same thing when I first saw the pic. the pic is more of a mock of the lame hoax than it is of the travesty.
Old 10-10-2005, 09:34 PM   #161
MVP

Quote:
yanno, I thought the same thing when I first saw the pic. the pic is more of a mock of the lame hoax than it is of the travesty.
I can agree with that.
Old 10-10-2005, 09:35 PM   #162
"Think ZOOM!"

Quote:
that is the way I see it too...
headsnap is too fat/Omaha.headsnap is too fat/Omaha.headsnap is too fat/Omaha.headsnap is too fat/Omaha.headsnap is too fat/Omaha.headsnap is too fat/Omaha.headsnap is too fat/Omaha.headsnap is too fat/Omaha.headsnap is too fat/Omaha.headsnap is too fat/Omaha.headsnap is too fat/Omaha.
Old 10-10-2005, 10:39 PM   #163
Supporter

I'm going to need to see some Mr Tlooter

Pitty the foool
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-10-2005, 10:48 PM   #164
Phobia

How 'bout a driving Miss Daisy one?
Old 10-10-2005, 10:59 PM   #165
Banned!

Quote:
Exactly. That "photo" actually has little to do with 9/11. However, some people are just more sensitive.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.