Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-16-2005, 07:25 PM  
In Search of a Life

Last edited by ENDelt260; 08-14-2023 at 11:23 AM..
ENDelt260 has disabled reputation
Old 09-17-2005, 02:51 AM   #91
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ENDelt260
I hate IPA. It's my least favorite beer. But, thanks to you I'm tempted to walk for a cheesesteak.

thanks a lot, asshole.
Better than wheat beer.
Miles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 09-17-2005, 02:52 AM   #92

Quote:
Originally Posted by FloridaChief

And there you are, folks. There's your commercial advertisement for alcohol...
It's Mr. Kotter approved.
tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-17-2005, 02:52 AM   #93
Cast Iron Jedi

1-ounce shot glass, that's 130 ounces... roughly a 12-pack.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-17-2005, 02:52 AM   #94
MY LITTLE #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by kchiefsqt
take em out of your remote.
remote takes two, bob takes four. Hey...my camera!
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-17-2005, 02:53 AM   #95
Kara G!

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv2rite
Careful, she might take you up on that...oh wait, you meant shots of beer.
Uhh what do you mean by that?
KChiefsQT must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KChiefsQT must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KChiefsQT must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KChiefsQT must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KChiefsQT must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KChiefsQT must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KChiefsQT must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KChiefsQT must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KChiefsQT must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KChiefsQT must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KChiefsQT must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 09-17-2005, 02:53 AM   #96
Kara G!

Quote:
I'm not looking to go to the hospital to pump anyone's stomach, hon. Let's just drink socially, kay?
wooorks for me.
KChiefsQT must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KChiefsQT must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KChiefsQT must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KChiefsQT must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KChiefsQT must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KChiefsQT must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KChiefsQT must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KChiefsQT must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KChiefsQT must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KChiefsQT must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KChiefsQT must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 09-17-2005, 02:54 AM   #97
Kara G!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tk13
It's Mr. Kotter approved.
hey did you just call me?
Old 09-17-2005, 02:54 AM   #98
MY LITTLE #15

Quote:
Uhh what do you mean by that?
Ummm, I think it's called joking around.
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-17-2005, 02:55 AM   #99
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy!
1-ounce shot glass, that's 130 ounces... roughly a 12-pack.
It's not the amount--it's the time phase. Just like the milk challenge....

...does this make sense....? Oh, w'll F it....
FloridaChief is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.FloridaChief is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 09-17-2005, 02:56 AM   #100
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
You know.... if someone had videotapted the hour and a half of me turning from sober to reerun and showed it to hr high kids... none of them would ever drink. Christ... just listening to the stories I told.... ****ing mexican hookers.... snorrting coke.... who wants to live that?
I've seen pictures of you and that alone made me stop drinking.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-17-2005, 02:56 AM   #101
MVP

Quote:
I prefer wheat beers actually. IPAs just ain't my thing.
Yeah IPAs kinda sucks but not a fan of wheat either. Got stuck with the IPA from a sampler pack but i think im about to drink em.
Miles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 09-17-2005, 02:57 AM   #102
Kara G!

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv2rite
Ummm, I think it's called joking around.
Hmmm call me silly drunk but I thought you were implying that I'd **** him.
Old 09-17-2005, 02:57 AM   #103
MY LITTLE #15

Quote:
Pay attention... 1.5 Sheezus, does your mother hold your hand on the walk to kindergarten, too?
The man is awful feisty when he's drunk.
Old 09-17-2005, 02:57 AM   #104
Banned

Quote:
You know.... if someone had videotapted the hour and a half of me turning from sober to reerun and showed it to hr high kids... none of them would ever drink.
You're so very wrong, but your heart's in the right place...
FloridaChief is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.FloridaChief is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 09-17-2005, 02:58 AM   #105
MY LITTLE #15

Quote:
Hmmm call me silly drunk but I thought you were implying that I'd **** him.
I'm too prude and naive to imply anything like that, remember?