Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-06-2005, 01:45 PM  
Don't Tease Me

How often do you look at your testicles?

Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-15-2005, 03:52 PM   #46
Blah Blah Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by siberian khatru
I had some once ... but I sold it on e-bay so I could buy some crack cocaine.

Really? I steal bikes out of peoples garages, its much easier.
kc rush is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kc rush is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kc rush is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kc rush is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kc rush is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kc rush is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kc rush is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kc rush is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kc rush is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kc rush is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kc rush is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 07-15-2005, 03:55 PM   #47
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by penchief
Radar, I've taken as much abuse as anybody on this forum except for maybe MemyselfI or Jaz. So insults and abuse don't really impact me much. But misrepresenting jor changing my words does.

Again, again, and again, in this particular case it may be ultimately harmless but anybody who thinks that altering somebody else's words or ideas is okay needs to be re-reared, IMO.
YOUR WORDS WERE NOT CHANGED.

Your thread was merged in with several other SPAM threads and the whole lot of it was re-named.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-15-2005, 04:00 PM   #48
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe
I merged your thread with several others.

No matter what you believe the "intention" of your thread was, it was SPAM and it was merged with other spam.

The title of the thread "TY LAW HATES PARODY THREADS" was, in itself, a parody.

If you were to read the thread, you would see where I merged it and what would happen to anyone else posting a parody thread.

The thing about fisting yourself was a joke, I think.
That's intersting because most of those other threads are still there, as far as I can tell. Also my particular thread had 10 posts the last time I saw it and now only has 16. So by combining all of the other "parody" threads, including your own, you are saying that the grand total is 16?

As far as SPAM goes, I hope you prove to be as consistent in the future as you have proven to be on this particular topic. I also hope you prove to be as consistent when you are evaluating those threads that are posted by your "fisting" bros.
penchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 07-15-2005, 04:00 PM   #49
"Think BOOM!"

Oh my. That there's a rather graphic example of "cause and effect."
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-15-2005, 04:02 PM   #50
Time Keeps On Slipping

Hahahahaha, the new title is awesome. Damn, made me spit my DP.
Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 07-15-2005, 04:02 PM   #51
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
ChiefsPlanet > Arrowhead > The Lounge > WHO STOLE MY RUBBER PENIS AND WHY?
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-15-2005, 04:02 PM   #52
'Tis my eye!

OK, that was NOT me.

htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-15-2005, 04:04 PM   #53
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by penchief
That's intersting because most of those other threads are still there, as far as I can tell. Also my particular thread had 10 posts the last time I saw it and now only has 16. So by combining all of the other "parody" threads, including your own, you are saying that the grand total is 16?

As far as SPAM goes, I hope you prove to be as consistent in the future as you have proven to be on this particular topic. I also hope you prove to be as consistent you are evaluating those threads that are posted by your fisting bros.
None of those other threads were still on the first page. Only threads on the first page were merged, the others were already dead.

And all of the mods here, myself included, have been consistent on SPAM threads.

Get over it.
Old 07-15-2005, 04:04 PM   #54
Don't Tease Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metrolike
Hahahahaha, the new title is awesome. Damn, made me spit my DP.
made you spit while being "double penetrated"

thought you were a guy ... oh wait ... ewwww TMI

you go stretch armstrong....
Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-15-2005, 04:04 PM   #55
Time Keeps On Slipping

I can just imagine penchief acting all pissed looking for his dildo. Damn... this is some funny shit.
Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 07-15-2005, 04:05 PM   #56
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laz
Old 07-15-2005, 04:05 PM   #57
Supporter

I knew that I would not be dissapointed, I have a fresh soda and chips.
HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-15-2005, 04:06 PM   #58
Time Keeps On Slipping

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laz
made you spit while being "double penetrated"

thought you were a guy ... oh wait ... ewwww TMI

What can I say, I love DP.
Old 07-15-2005, 04:07 PM   #59
Be Kind To Your Pets

John Elway's sex life is none of our business.
gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-15-2005, 04:09 PM   #60
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe
OK, that was NOT me.

Okay, very funny. Believe it or not, I do have a sense of humor. I can see that this is a losing proposition. Have fun with it.
penchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli