Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Old 03-03-2005, 12:50 PM  
warpaint99

How much is Rolle and Hartwell asking ??? You guys are dreaming.

Lot of armchair gm's on this board but where is the realism ?

I bet the Chiefs don't sign any of them. They are asking for too much $$$.
Old 03-03-2005, 02:15 PM   #76
warpaint99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cochise
Whatever you say, wartaint.

Who puts a f a g g o t y looking singer on their avatar ?

COCKEYES !

Old 03-03-2005, 02:15 PM   #77
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe
Since Warpaint is so disturbed my use of Slater as my avatar, I've decided to change it.

Luckily, I was able to find a picture of Warpaint himself.
I think he's actually that homeless dude in a thong.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-03-2005, 02:16 PM   #78
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by warpaint99
lol.......

Funny.

You ****ing NERD.

Bwhahahaha........
I'll tell you what, sport. If you can actually get a scoring blow in on Any of the other posters here, I'll give you a shot of all the insultathon you can handle.

I could eat a bowl of Alphabits and Crap better smack than you could come up with in a week.
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-03-2005, 02:16 PM   #79
Say hello to my little friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by ENDelt260
Just so y'all know... this thread is another example of the nonsense that would be prevented if AOL users weren't allowed.
AOL users shouldn't be allowed. I can't believe you have to be told that.
Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-03-2005, 02:18 PM   #80
When a nightmare becomes real

warpaint uses AOL? No way. That goes against everything he stands for...free internet, especially.
Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 03-03-2005, 02:20 PM   #81
Supporter

Under A Bridge
Home of warpaint's fat mother
donkey show fluffer
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-03-2005, 02:20 PM   #82
warpaint99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iowanian
I'll tell you what, sport. If you can actually get a scoring blow in on Any of the other posters here, I'll give you a shot of all the insultathon you can handle.

I could eat a bowl of Alphabits and Crap better smack than you could come up with in a week.

BWHAHAHAHA.......

WHAT STUPID SHIT !!

"SCORING BLOW ON Any of the other posters here"

HAHAHA......
Old 03-03-2005, 02:21 PM   #83
warpaint99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saulbadguy
warpaint uses AOL? No way. That goes against everything he stands for...free internet, especially.

Good comeback.........GRANDPA !

Old 03-03-2005, 02:22 PM   #84
oxymoron

Just to clarify for you, warpaint, cybersex with gochiefs over smokes doesn't count as a "scoring blow".
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-03-2005, 02:22 PM   #85
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iowanian
I just spit water all over my laptop.

htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-03-2005, 02:24 PM   #86
Beyond the Rapids

Quote:
Who puts a f a g g o t y looking singer on their avatar ?

COCKEYES !

You sure have an obsession with gay sex and pedophilia. Was your old man in the habit of giving you "special hugs" when you were a kid?
Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-03-2005, 02:24 PM   #87
Supporter

Oh, don't worry KEG. I'm sure wartaint knows what "scoring Blow" is all about. He's been on his knees at boystown working off a snort enough to make Elton John think he's a Nancy.
Old 03-03-2005, 02:25 PM   #88
Archivist

Quote:
Good comeback.........GRANDPA !

I score this as a glancing blow....cmon, I want to see an Iowanian smack down.
KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 03-03-2005, 02:25 PM   #89
Supporter

Quote:
You sure have an obsession with gay sex and pedophilia. Was your old man in the habit of giving you "special hugs" when you were a kid?
SHUT UP COCKEYES!!!!!111
KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-03-2005, 02:25 PM   #90
Say hello to my little friend

Quote:
He probably has an imprint of the old man's belt buckle in his forehead.
Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.