Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-21-2005, 10:55 PM  
The Dude Abides

OK, why would straight people do it in da butt?

Homosexuals, I understand.

What's with straight chicks taking up the poop-shoot?

I mean, is that what Led Zepplin meant in "In through the 'out door'"? Enquiring minds want to know....
Mr. Kotter has disabled reputation
Old 01-22-2005, 01:28 AM   #46
The Dude Abides

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlos3652
Ok... I am just going to come out and say this, My old girl and I used to do it poop shoot style... it was incredible... best time to do it was the shower... its nasty if the girl isnt clean (damn mexicans)... but spectacular otherwise... 'gina is just as good.

My wife refuses to do it and I respect that... but having an alternative is better, becasue when you get tired of one you can go to the other (wierd but true)

I have done everything I know sexually (shocker, dirty sanchez, etc...) but I can say I have never tossed a girls salad... its one thing to stick a member there, its another to stick your tongue.

MHO
Word, Carlos.

Alternative, I can relate too; but seems kinda strange to this guy...I'm with you on the "tossed salad" IF you are talkin' back-door....
Old 01-22-2005, 01:29 AM   #47
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDChiefsfan
Word, Carlos.

Alternative, I can relate too; but seems kinda strange to this guy...I'm with you on the "tossed salad" IF you are talkin' back-door....
AMEN! JUST SAY NO TO ANALINGUS!
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2005, 01:30 AM   #48
El Diablo

Quote:
Word, Carlos.

Of Course... but isnt that wierd... its only inches away yet you try to stay as far from it as possible....
carlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellicarlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellicarlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellicarlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellicarlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellicarlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellicarlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellicarlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellicarlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellicarlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellicarlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 01-22-2005, 01:31 AM   #49
The Dude Abides

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZachKC
Some girls really dig it...enough said...
Wow. Didn't know that. Wonderin' if it's a "contemporary" thing...
Old 01-22-2005, 01:31 AM   #50
MER

Quote:
Feels good? THAT can't be the explanation....can it?
Feeling good isn't an option? I suppose Gay people do it because they are... bored?

Parcheesi is far less invasive.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2005, 01:32 AM   #51
For The Glory Of The City

Quote:
No idea...I know a few girls who I am friends with who have done it and after not liking initially really enjoy it.
|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2005, 01:32 AM   #52
MER

Quote:
I'm pretty sure butt humping has always been around.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2005, 01:33 AM   #53
El Diablo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mer
Feeling good isn't an option? I suppose Gay people do it because they are... bored?

I am no gay expert, but I am guessing gays do it because they have no other alternative... thats their way of having sex... I know a few gays that only give it, but would never take it...
carlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellicarlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellicarlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellicarlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellicarlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellicarlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellicarlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellicarlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellicarlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellicarlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellicarlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 01-22-2005, 01:33 AM   #54
The Dude Abides

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mer

Good point....
Old 01-22-2005, 01:36 AM   #55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mer
I'm pretty sure butt humping has always been around.
I wasn't gonna say it, but only thought on this thread is "I imagine it's because they think it feels good and they enjoy it, duh."
tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2005, 01:43 AM   #56
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlos3652
I am no gay expert, but I am guessing gays do it because they have no other alternative... thats their way of having sex... I know a few gays that only give it, but would never take it...
I've often, repeat: OFTEN, heard the prostate referred to as the male G-spot, as far as men taking it. I've known three guys who were, unexpectedly, fingered while doin' their girl and ALL OF THEM said while they didn't really like being fingered, they orgasmed immediately like they never had before or since.

Now, even knowing that, it's still not something I want to try... takin' it that is. Not opposed to giving, but doubt I'll have the chance. The wife seems REALLY opposed. But we've only been married for 2 years... a few years down the road we may look for something a little different. Not a problem right now.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2005, 01:43 AM   #57
The Dude Abides

Quote:
Originally Posted by tk13
I wasn't gonna say it, but only thought on this thread is "I imagine it's because they think it feels good and they enjoy it, duh."
That's certainly acceptable as an "answer;" I just thought the whole "poop shoot" angle might be disgusting to most average people....but like I said earlier, maybe I had relatives on the MayFlower...
Old 01-22-2005, 01:44 AM   #58
For The Glory Of The City

Quote:
That's certainly acceptable as an "anwer;" I just thought the whole "poop shoot" angle might be disgusting to most average people....but like I said earlier, maybe I had relatives on the MayFlower...
What reason would people to have to do it if they didn't enjoy it?

You think people sit around and have butt sex to piss off the religious right??
|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2005, 01:44 AM   #59
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZachKC
What reason would people to have to like it if they didn't enjoy it?

You think people sit around and have butt sex to piss off the religious right??
That's why I have oral sex in public... pisses Sen. Santorum off.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2005, 01:46 AM   #60

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy!
I've often, repeat: OFTEN, heard the prostate referred to as the male G-spot, as far as men taking it. I've known three guys who were, unexpectedly, fingered while doin' their girl and ALL OF THEM said while they didn't really like being fingered, they orgasmed immediately like they never had before or since.
That's also because the most sensitive nerves in the male body are the nerves around the rectal cavity.
tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.