Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Old 01-08-2005, 09:34 PM  
Blind, deceived homer

If Marty Chokes...

...I will post 100x, "Dick Vermiel is better than Marty..."

KCJ
Stretching his fingers for the big typing event
KCJohnny must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KCJohnny must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KCJohnny must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KCJohnny must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KCJohnny must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KCJohnny must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KCJohnny must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KCJohnny must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KCJohnny must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KCJohnny must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KCJohnny must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 01-09-2005, 12:30 AM   #121
Blind, deceived homer

Quote:
Originally Posted by PastorMikH
Well, um, uh, I guess that is sorta close to what he said.

More disinformation. Waht Patton said was that the object of war was not to die for your country, but make the other bastard die for his. What a bunch of uninformed losers!
KCJohnny must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KCJohnny must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KCJohnny must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KCJohnny must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KCJohnny must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KCJohnny must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KCJohnny must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KCJohnny must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KCJohnny must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KCJohnny must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KCJohnny must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 01-09-2005, 12:30 AM   #122
Wasted away again...

This is hilarious. Hall of Classics material, definately.

No disrespect intended, Johnny. Like it makes any difference.
Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-09-2005, 12:31 AM   #123
21st Century Schizoid Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man
I swear, sometimes I wonder if you're really a combat veteran.
He never talks about it, so it must be a lie.
siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-09-2005, 12:31 AM   #124
No Keys, No Problem

Quote:
They can just spear their own.
Or cut and chop them
Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 01-09-2005, 12:31 AM   #125
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJohnny
More disinformation. Waht Patton said was that the object of war was not to die for your country, but make the other bastard die for his. What a bunch of uninformed losers!

Are you sure?
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-09-2005, 12:32 AM   #126
Blind, deceived homer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmaddog
Johnny.....

Like Iowanian, I wil be the first in line to shake the hand of anyone who has put their life on the line serving our country...I have looked into the eyes of many soldiers training to serve our country and those that have returned as a Civilian Volunteer in Lay services....and I congratulate all of you for a deed done.

But for you to type the above statement demeans the very purpose that you serve in time of war. Having known a few chaplains during my time as a volunteer I can say without reservation they would be both saddened and disappointed in your behavoir. ON the flip side they would also explain that you are human too...a man who has faced some horrors and will never be the same for it.

Your duty is to act as a person who is an example of Christ and the humility that he portrayed in his time here on Earth....I know that being on the front-line in war tends to make one hardened....but not to the point that you have displayed tonight.

Ypu have no idea what you are talkning about.

I ask that you take a few moments away....relax and come back some time when you are not so angry.

mmaddog
Old 01-09-2005, 12:32 AM   #127

Quote:
Are you sure?
If I go watch the movie can I have some pie?
siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-09-2005, 12:32 AM   #128
Supporter

Someone's sarcasm filter must not be functioning at Full capacity.
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-09-2005, 12:32 AM   #129
Phobia

Quote:
I swear, sometimes I wonder if you're really a combat veteran.
I intend to remind everyone much more frequently, now. It is an injustice to veterans everywhere that more people aren't aware of my distinguished service to our country.
Old 01-09-2005, 12:33 AM   #130

WHO DO I HAVE TO KILL AROUND HERE TO GET SOME MOTHER****ING PIE?
Old 01-09-2005, 12:33 AM   #131
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by siberian khatru
If I go watch the movie can I have some pie?

Eh. Close enough. Sure.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-09-2005, 12:33 AM   #132
On Hiatus

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZachKC
Bah, lets have some beer...first round on me!
Can't you see the keys in my glass.....I'm the Designated Driver here for this bandwagon tonight.

mmaddog
Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.
Old 01-09-2005, 12:33 AM   #133
Will KC ever be better?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Combat Veteran

Yer' killin' me Phi, er, uh, combat veteran.
PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 01-09-2005, 12:34 AM   #134
For The Glory Of The City

Quote:
Originally Posted by siberian khatru
WHO DO I HAVE TO KILL AROUND HERE TO GET SOME MOTHER****ING PIE?
|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-09-2005, 12:34 AM   #135

Quote:

Yer' killin' me Phi, er, uh, combat veteran.
If I kill you can I have some pie?