Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Old 12-26-2004, 09:32 PM  
MVP

Girlfriend Subject : WTF do i do ?

Ok guys i have encountered a little problem here, I have 4 girls in my life now fighting over me.

3 in Kentucky and 1 in Tennessee. All 4 really - I mean really - do like me. They like everything about me. But I dont know what to do, I mean i really like all 4 of them except for 1.

2 of the girls are from Louisville, KY, one is very hot and the other is so so, than theres one from Paducah that is hot, and the one from Tennessee is not so hot.

So I come to you guys for advice again. WTF Do I Do on this Matter ?

Last edited by Rich Scanlon; 12-27-2004 at 07:19 AM..
royr17 has disabled reputation
Old 12-26-2004, 10:29 PM   #61
Supporter

I have a friend who is always talking trash about other women....

Myself and a couple of other buddies refer to her as "Debba the Hutt".......Imagine the personality of Den.ise, the Beard of Gochiefs, and the Body of a volkswagon hippy van.........if Volkswagon Hippy vans had a fat roll on the back of their neck that looked like a Canadian on Southpark was talking when she moves her head at all.
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2004, 10:30 PM   #62
Phobia

Dude, seriously. That chick ain't half bad. You should challenge her to a pizza eating contest. If she wins, you should hump. If you win, you should hump.

That's the only way to win.
Old 12-26-2004, 10:30 PM   #63
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by manfire
damn

could u imagine taking her to Red Lobster??
I'd probably end up doing that and than to a movie.
Old 12-26-2004, 10:30 PM   #64
Court Jester

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phobia
Dude, seriously. That chick ain't half bad. You should challenge her to a pizza eating contest. If she wins, you should hump. If you win, you should hump.

That's the only way to win.
If it's a tie, can they just hump the pizza?
Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-26-2004, 10:31 PM   #65
MVP

Thanks guys she is a very pretty young woman IMHO.
Old 12-26-2004, 10:31 PM   #66
MVP

Thanks guys she is a very pretty young woman IMHO and to think someone as pretty as that would want me just takes away my heart cause i thought in my life i would never have a very pretty young lady that would want me.
Old 12-26-2004, 10:31 PM   #67
Phobia

Quote:
Originally Posted by royr17
I'd probably end up doing that and than to a movie.
Rule #692 of dating:
Don't ever take your girlfriend to a place where she could get popcorn stuck in her mustache.
Old 12-26-2004, 10:31 PM   #68
Supporter

I think you should take her to Whitecastle and get a box of sliders and go parking in a van, down by the river.

[/clown hat]
Little Buddy........Don't listen to any of these Clowns(self included)..If she's of age, and likes you back, in person.......let nature takes its course....it isn't the Oklahoma land grab in Cooter Holler.
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-26-2004, 10:32 PM   #69
Starter

Chiefs Planet rarely disappoints.
6 Iron has disabled reputation
Old 12-26-2004, 10:32 PM   #70
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phobia
Rule #692 of dating:
Don't ever take your girlfriend to a place where she could get popcorn stuck in her mustache.
Old 12-26-2004, 10:33 PM   #71
Cross with me

Quote:
Thanks guys she is a very pretty young woman IMHO and to think someone as pretty as that would want me just takes away my heart cause i thought in my life i would never have a very pretty young lady that would want me.
Is this the one whom you consider the best?
Slayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 12-26-2004, 10:34 PM   #72
Eh

hey roy

im just playin with ya...
best of luck with her and her bigboned friend
ChiefsFire is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ChiefsFire is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 12-26-2004, 10:35 PM   #73
Court Jester

Quote:
Here's a lesson for you. The better they look, they more evil they really are. If you say stuff like that to a girl/woman, they will walk all over you and not respect you. You should act like you're the one doing her a favor.
Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-26-2004, 10:36 PM   #74
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by manfire
hey roy

im just playin with ya...
best of luck with her and her bigboned friend
Thanks man i really appreciate it. I just hope she's not playing me. And if me and her are dating when the season gets here next year I may bring her to the game with me.
Old 12-26-2004, 10:38 PM   #75
Eh

Quote:
Thanks man i really appreciate it. I just hope she's not playing me. And if me and her are dating when the season gets here next year I may bring her to the game with me.

cool

we will all sit in the row behind you and make rude remarks and you can jump up and kick our asses....

definintely score you some hero points..

maybe you can get to second base after the game then
ChiefsFire is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ChiefsFire is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.