Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Old 12-06-2004, 11:06 AM  
v^V^v^V^v^V^

CUT RICH SCANLON NOW!

Or I'm selling off my season tickets!
Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 12-06-2004, 12:00 PM   #46
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saulbadguy
The hell if Monty Beisel needs to be cut. He is 10x the man Rich Scanlon is.
I know, If Scanlon isnt gonna get to play and when Beisel gets back, leave Caver outside and replace Mitchell and the middle with Beisel, because in the 1st half of the season Beisel has done better than Mitchell from what i have seen of Mitchell in the middle.

Mitchell is a BUST and will never be a good MLB.
royr17 has disabled reputation
Old 12-06-2004, 12:03 PM   #47
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Let it go III, they want youto argue the facts. Scanlon,Biesel nor Mitchell will be cut. Rich may not get to play anymore due to the players coming back from injuries. He willhave to go to NFLE to show his abilities 1st.......

Don't argue with them, that's what they want you to do.
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 12-06-2004, 12:04 PM   #48
Pain Cake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psicosis
Rich Scanlon dreams of being Monty Beisel.
Rich Scanlon dreams of being able to carry Monty Beisel's jock.
Boozer is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBoozer is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBoozer is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBoozer is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBoozer is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBoozer is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBoozer is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBoozer is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBoozer is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 12-06-2004, 12:08 PM   #49
MVP

Ok, well lets just let this go, and let Scanlon go to NFL Europe and get some experience and let him prove all his doubters wrong next season ...
Old 12-06-2004, 12:08 PM   #50
v^V^v^V^v^V^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROYC75
Let it go III, they want youto argue the facts. Scanlon,Biesel nor Mitchell will be cut. Rich may not get to play anymore due to the players coming back from injuries. He willhave to go to NFLE to show his abilities 1st.......

Don't argue with them, that's what they want you to do.
So are you going over to Amsterdam with him?
Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 12-06-2004, 12:09 PM   #51
MVP

Of all our Linebackers the only one i dont like is fucking reerun Mitchell, the guy is stupid, and is not worth being a starter ...
Old 12-06-2004, 12:10 PM   #52
Archivist

I dont know, I saw Scanlon almost make a special teams tackle once on special teams yesterday...

You just cant coach that level of skill.
KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 12-06-2004, 12:15 PM   #53
Defense Homer

Now THAT is cold...

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCTitus
I dont know, I saw Scanlon almost make a special teams tackle once on special teams yesterday...

Oh, that was harsh, man.

xoxo~
Gaz
Prefers his smack dry and with a twist.
Gaz has disabled reputation
Old 12-06-2004, 12:16 PM   #54
The Dude Abides

Quote:
Originally Posted by royr17
Of all our Linebackers the only one i dont like is fucking reerun Mitchell, the guy is stupid, and is not worth being a starter ...
Say, bud....our LBs are nothin' to write home about, for sure; but I'll trust Gunther's judgment I guess.
Mr. Kotter has disabled reputation
Old 12-06-2004, 12:17 PM   #55

Quote:
So are you going over to Amsterdam with him?

Only if you are willing to pick up the expenses and replace my lost wages .
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 12-06-2004, 12:23 PM   #56

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCTitus

Yesterday he did not get in on any tackles, but he didn't wiff on any like Mitchell did yesterday either.

How many wiffs did Mitchell have ?

You people( members ) on here are goofy, you bitch when a player sucks, you bitch if LJ or some other doesn't get playing time, but the minute he plays and loks good, you all want to jump on the bandwagon.

Why should myself, III, Brando,scanfan or any other be any different ?

What this really boils down to is we differ on the majority of what the BB members feels. That's all .

Have your fun.
Old 12-06-2004, 12:24 PM   #57
When a nightmare becomes real

Rich Scanlon still sucks. No pillowbitergity SU player will steal playing time away from the superior player.
Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 12-06-2004, 12:25 PM   #58
v^V^v^V^v^V^

Quote:
Yesterday he did not get in on any tackles, but he didn't wiff on any like Mitchell did yesterday either.
I also did not whiff on any tackles yesterday.
Old 12-06-2004, 12:27 PM   #59
Defense Homer

Whiffless in DooDah Lite...

Quote:
I also did not whiff on any tackles yesterday.

We are SPECIFICALLY talking about tackles, right?

Then I did not whiff either.

xoxo~
Gaz
Reluctant to broaden the subject matter.
Gaz has disabled reputation
Old 12-06-2004, 12:27 PM   #60
Archivist

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROYC75

How many wiffs did Mitchell have ?
Like I said, almost making special teams tackles isnt a coachable skill...

For Scanlon to whiff like Mitchell, he'd actually have to make it on the field during a snap...
KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.