Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-27-2016, 11:23 AM  
Kind of a mod

Investing megathread extravaganza

A place to talk about investing stuff.

Last edited by DaFace; 02-19-2021 at 06:35 PM..
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-26-2021, 03:52 AM   #11911
Fish are scared of me

Looks like a good morning to grab:

AMC
AAPL
TSLA
NVDA

Swing the **** out of them. Except AAPL. Just keep holding that baby.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-26-2021, 07:37 AM   #11912
Mod Team

I'm 100% cash in my trading account after closing only 1 open position I had this morning. A small correction can turn into a 5-10% correction quickly, and I'm not about to guess where we are headed.

October and November were both good trading months for me. No reason to give those gains back now.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-26-2021, 08:37 AM   #11913
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
I'm 100% cash in my trading account after closing only 1 open position I had this morning. A small correction can turn into a 5-10% correction quickly, and I'm not about to guess where we are headed.

October and November were both good trading months for me. No reason to give those gains back now.
Days like today suck...

Day after holiday = thin trading
Friday after holiday = super thin trading
Spooky headline on Friday after holiday = volatile, super thin trading
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2021, 09:51 AM   #11914
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTG#10 View Post
Premarket BLOODBATH
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin View Post
Sounds good . I'm buying the **** out of everything today!
Hog and I are storming the beach. Forward, ever forward!
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-26-2021, 09:58 AM   #11915
Politically Incorrect

I would be surprised if this is a one-and-done sell off.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-26-2021, 10:02 AM   #11916
I'll be back.

is it time to buy AMC?
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-26-2021, 10:51 AM   #11917
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
is it time to buy AMC?
At 34.50
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-26-2021, 11:03 AM   #11918
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
Hog and I are storming the beach. Forward, ever forward!
So far today I've bought

10 AAPL
5 NVDA
1 TSLA
10,000 FERN
10,000 CYBL

Waiting on AMC
Old 11-26-2021, 11:07 AM   #11919
Fish are scared of me

Would probably be smart to grab a shitload of the airlines/cruiselines but I'm not playing those.
Old 11-26-2021, 07:16 PM   #11920
MVP

I don't post much here, but this is getting interesting. History shows inflation will raise its ugly head, and then deflation. Today's markets may be a sign. Stocks, crude, and crypto took a dump. We may have started the deflationary part. Then it's off to the races.

Not advice. Just seeing unsettling things going on.
Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.
Old 11-26-2021, 07:20 PM   #11921
Supporter

Quote:
So far today I've bought

10 AAPL
5 NVDA
1 TSLA
10,000 FERN
10,000 CYBL

Waiting on AMC
You’re catching a lot of falling knives there bro.
banyon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.banyon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.banyon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.banyon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.banyon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.banyon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.banyon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.banyon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.banyon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.banyon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.banyon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 11-26-2021, 07:35 PM   #11922
Indian Twitter

As a buy and hold guy this is some suck but it will bounce back. As a guy who's been selling puts it really sucks. In the end I think it will work itself out. On a day like today I don't even look though.
philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 11-27-2021, 12:45 AM   #11923
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by banyon View Post
You’re catching a lot of falling knives there bro.
Is that what we call buying the dip now?
Old 11-29-2021, 06:52 PM   #11924
Fish are scared of me

Hey Lewdog,

Old 11-29-2021, 07:27 PM   #11925
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
So far today I've bought

10 AAPL
5 NVDA
1 TSLA
10,000 FERN
10,000 CYBL

Waiting on AMC
Do people refer to you as a genius or a savant? I want to be sure I'm addressing you correctly.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.