Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-27-2016, 11:23 AM  
Kind of a mod

Investing megathread extravaganza

A place to talk about investing stuff.

Last edited by DaFace; 02-19-2021 at 06:35 PM..
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-18-2021, 08:13 PM   #11161
Mammoth penis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin View Post
Absolutely
I bought 40 more...460 was bothering me so now I'm at an even 500 and done. I'm out of dry powder, just gonna wait and see what happens from here on out.
MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-18-2021, 08:37 PM   #11162
Fish are scared of me

Trey is starting a 100K challenge for anybody that wants to follow

Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-19-2021, 12:04 AM   #11163
It's just a ride.

Don't honestly feel comfortable investing in anything in the stock market at the moment. Too much FUD regarding inflation and the possibility of a crash. I'm throwing it all in Crypto and keeping a stack for whenever the entire stock market shits the bed for a buy in.
Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 08-19-2021, 07:18 AM   #11164
Mod Team

The market is acting very rational to world news currently. This correction could continue with a short term drop in an overall bullish market longer term.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-19-2021, 07:23 AM   #11165
Mammoth penis

Today looking to be a bloodbath, and of course I have no dry powder
MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-19-2021, 07:25 AM   #11166
Mod Team

Averaging down works..........until it doesn't.

I'll likely hit 100% cash today in my trading account.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-19-2021, 07:32 AM   #11167
Mammoth penis

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Averaging down works..........until it doesn't.

I'll likely hit 100% cash today in my trading account.
If you need some trading advice for that cash PM me
Old 08-19-2021, 07:38 AM   #11168
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTG#10 View Post
If you need some trading advice for that cash PM me
Old 08-19-2021, 07:52 AM   #11169
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Back in on AAPL at 150.
What price did you get stopped out at?
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-19-2021, 07:54 AM   #11170
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
What price did you get stopped out at?
Old 08-19-2021, 07:58 AM   #11171
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
That may be bottom before next run up. Thats the tough part of trading. You set numbers and you stick to them.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-19-2021, 08:20 AM   #11172
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
That may be bottom before next run up. Thats the tough part of trading. You set numbers and you stick to them.
Have rules and stick to them. Otherwise it’s just guessing.

If the market corrects I don’t have sinking capital.

If it decides to reverse I watch the charts and jump back in.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2021, 08:25 AM   #11173
Politically Incorrect

Exactly. Discipline is hard!
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2021, 08:44 AM   #11174
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTG#10 View Post
Today looking to be a bloodbath, and of course I have no dry powder
I liquidated 150 shares of ARKK Tuesday. Looking for buy points on AMC ,VYGVF and ILUS.

In my swing account I Bought 100 shares of AMC on 8/6 at 32.50 and sold those on 8/17 at 36.50
Have a buy order set for those 100 again at 32.50

Looking to add some more in my "wanna be a millionare " account today if it dips a little further.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-19-2021, 08:49 AM   #11175
It's just a ride.

S&P is dumping like a mother ****er
Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.