Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-27-2016, 11:23 AM  
Kind of a mod

Investing megathread extravaganza

A place to talk about investing stuff.

Last edited by DaFace; 02-19-2021 at 06:35 PM..
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-30-2021, 09:30 AM   #10396
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by stumppy View Post
WooHoo!

VTNR has blown up 43% after hours.
I've been holding this one since $2.49.
bsp4444 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutbsp4444 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutbsp4444 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutbsp4444 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutbsp4444 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutbsp4444 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutbsp4444 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutbsp4444 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutbsp4444 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutbsp4444 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutbsp4444 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2021, 10:42 AM   #10397
I’m a Mahomo!

My grandson wants to get into the AMC but he is unwilling to pay anyone to buy stock for him. I figured you guys would have a place to recommend him to go to.

Any apps out there that are pretty simple & easy to just buy stocks without charging?
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-30-2021, 10:57 AM   #10398
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by KChiefs1 View Post
My grandson wants to get into the AMC but he is unwilling to pay anyone to buy stock for him. I figured you guys would have a place to recommend him to go to.

Any apps out there that are pretty simple & easy to just buy stocks without charging?
Pretty much all of the brokerages do no-cost trading nowadays. Start a Schwab or Etrade or Fidelity account and it's free to buy stocks.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-30-2021, 11:06 AM   #10399
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
Pretty much all of the brokerages do no-cost trading nowadays. Start a Schwab or Etrade or Fidelity account and it's free to buy stocks.
Yep, using an actual Broker these days is outdated. I use etrade but it pisses me off that the Webullers get to start trading 2 hours before I can.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-30-2021, 11:11 AM   #10400
New and Improved

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsp4444 View Post
I've been holding this one since $2.49.
Sweet

I bought it about 10 mins. before close on Monday and sold for 32% profit first thing Tue. morn.
stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2021, 11:12 AM   #10401
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:

That’s what I thought but wanted to make sure.

Thanks!
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-30-2021, 01:32 PM   #10402
Mammoth penis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin View Post
Yep, using an actual Broker these days is outdated. I use etrade but it pisses me off that the Webullers get to start trading 2 hours before I can.
That's why I opened a Webull portfolio. I just keep my Fidelity open for OTC stocks since Webull doesn't have them.
MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-30-2021, 03:12 PM   #10403
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:

I guess us old ****s can’t change our ways.
Old 06-30-2021, 03:13 PM   #10404
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:

Fidelity doesn’t charge anything even when you sell?
Old 06-30-2021, 03:19 PM   #10405
Mammoth penis

Quote:
No
MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-30-2021, 03:50 PM   #10406
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
I guess us old ****s can’t change our ways.
you would like using an online brokerage WAAAAY more than a live broker.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-30-2021, 03:58 PM   #10407
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
All free to the average man on the street now.

I don't really know how these places make their money. I presume they're making it all off of mutual fund fees and transaction floats and stuff, so free stock trading is just to lure flies into their web.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-30-2021, 03:59 PM   #10408
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
you would like using an online brokerage WAAAAY more than a live broker.
Oh, yeah. Online accounts are the best thing since sliced bread.
Old 06-30-2021, 04:01 PM   #10409
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Oh, yeah. Online accounts are the best thing since sliced bread.
Yep, you can get drunk and sell and buy shit without some dumbass guy trying to tell you not to do that!
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2021, 01:40 AM   #10410
Banned

Goldman Sachs, June 30 2021, 10:30PM
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote