Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-12-2024, 11:44 PM  
Retired Bearcat

Welcome to our newesr member --Grant95Z7

Welcome to the Planet. Post often but nothing stupid. If a mistake is made on your part we will pile on until you piss yourself.

This is your warning to **** off grow a pair.

HayWire, the welcome committee
HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 07-12-2024, 11:56 PM   #2
The pizza king of kansas

Damn it n00bs!

Last edited by big nasty kcnut; 07-13-2024 at 11:40 AM..
big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2024, 12:19 AM   #3
C Chiefs once a year!

Your daughter got knocked up and she named him Grant?
Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 07-13-2024, 12:34 AM   #4
Retired Bearcat

its funny because i ****ed up

i should learn to spell before i talk about piling on
HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 07-13-2024, 12:36 AM   #5
Retired Bearcat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eureka View Post
Your daughter got knocked up and she named him Grant?
nah, my two boys are Rooster and Knox
Old 07-13-2024, 01:06 AM   #6
EvOlVeD

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayWire View Post
nah, my two boys are Rooster and Knox
cockknockers?
Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 07-13-2024, 01:09 AM   #7
EvOlVeD

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayWire View Post
its funny because i ****ed up

i should learn to spell before i talk about piling on
if it were anyone else, i would tell them to die choking on an AIDS pudding pop.
Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 07-13-2024, 01:25 AM   #8
Retired Bearcat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickhead View Post
cockknockers?
knoxville Michael. not sure where the name came from
Old 07-13-2024, 01:35 AM   #9
MVP

It must be the offseason.
ThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2024, 01:42 AM   #10
EvOlVeD

time for the most inappropriate thread reply of the night...

the other day, our family dog of 16 years, we had to put her down due to health issues. apparently, my boss didn't let the 2ic in on the details. he just knew i was taking the dog to the vet. so two days later, i come back to work, and the 2ic asks how the dog was.

i was not thinking, and answered, 'she's dead'.

the look on his face...

i played it off realizing i'd ****ed up and filled him in on the details.

i did apologize the next day tho, wasn't his fault.
Old 07-13-2024, 01:59 AM   #11
El Gato Gordo Loco Anaranjado

We still get new members?
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-13-2024, 03:24 AM   #12
Snacks Are Under My Apron

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
We still get new members?
They pop up a lot, in almost Waldo.
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-13-2024, 03:35 AM   #13
Retired Bearcat

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15 View Post
it is! you get a gold star and a pat on the head little timmy.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2024, 03:58 AM   #14
Retired Bearcat

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15 View Post
Old 07-13-2024, 04:10 AM   #15
Going home eventually

Watch out for the mods. If you get into a jam with them hit me up. They love me and owe me a few favors.
Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote